You have been unwarned.

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/3575b07de7a520c49605549e9bce20ec
investopedia.com/terms/l/low_volume_pullback.asp
fabrictoken.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

>FUD in full force, accumulate

There has been at least 7 different chainlink insiders on Veeky Forums today and they're all saying buy buy buy; if you're not buying link right now what is literally wrong with you.

Nobody thinks ChainLink is a scam faggot stfu.

yeah and only one of those posts has >0 replies

>7 different anonymous pajeet shills
Wow

This is exactly why

They are all larping for shits and giggles
dude. Please dont buy LINK based on larp posts.

Do your research and realize that LINK is a hiddem gem, and buy with the intent on holding. Otherwise you will get burnt by price manipulation by bots/whales.

top KEK

>link
>hidden gem
>hidden

Yeah I bet no on here has ever heard of LINK before.

Is this a good sign or a bad sign?

The low volume I mean

That, or neither.

Looks good to me, dipping will continue until yellow crosses purple.

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/3575b07de7a520c49605549e9bce20ec

Read this 5 times . Fears will subside I guarantee it

No one selling should tell you something.

>please cuddle me with astrology
Sell faggot

The up trend is still there. It's just the market shitting itself.

>tfw you are witnessing the death of credit bureaus

someone is taking the candles down to 0.0001, i hear the toilets are around there.

Can this really be it biz, the greatest moon mission of our time?
I feel the electricity in the air. It's gonna happen soon.

also check this
investopedia.com/terms/l/low_volume_pullback.asp

Are people literally fudding chainlink again? This is almost like fudding xmr, eth or ark at this point. Just sad.

yellow crossed purple on binance 1day btc/link chart. Too much is happening and too many insiders are leaking for it to hold out much longer. As soon as we get a new candle around 7 p.m. the reversal beings screencap this.

People trying to accumulate.

Forget the fact that I may or may not be an insider w/ actual information about LINK, and a very happy LINK holder.

Instead, focus on the incredibly low volume with which the price is currently being driven downwards, and look at the buy vs sell side and notice how very few people are selling at all times.

There is clear manipulation driving prices down via weak hands and getting some really lovely deals. I'm personally buying at every 5 cent dip and will continue to do so as long as it drops.

Riddle user here. "A SHIP, MANAGEMENT". Private key management, Vitalik Buterin involved. Do you want to believe?

The truth is in the X-Files.

Accord Ship Management?

Does anyone know how much a LINK node will earn?

>chainlink deprogramming (2).png
weren't you FUDing yesterday? You changed your tune

Not what I'm talking about. The project is in it's infancy, they will have an ICO soon. You probably won't find it with my riddles, but if you happen to stumble on it you might recognize it.

Bogs are reversing the timeline

Give us some more clues

Hey Faggots,
My name is Jason Parser, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-LINKers who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass FUD threads. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any gains? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own financial insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pajeet women.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best FUD. I’m pretty much perfect. I am captain of the Chainlink team, and starter on my discord pump and dump team. What crypto do you have, other than “gay fucking pixels on ethercraft”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging investment strategy (Just accumulated 100k more, SHIT was so cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and 99% of my portfolio. The other 1% is in bible pay so I even have jesus on my side.

CLOTHING. I can't let it out before the ICO, I hope I haven't said too much already

when's said ico going to be out?
&
when is this coing going to get some traction?

I BOUGHT $1000 IN AT 8100 SATS. RISE YOU BITCH!

SO the big news is ChainLink will be selling t-shirts at SXSW and Vitalik promised to wear one.

what is ship chain

loomia
gotcha bitch

fabrictoken.io/

Bad sign, not enough sellers so whale is pushing down price to try dishwash, shake out weak hands
Or good sign if you want to buy more idk depends if you bag hold or not

The Jews will never let it happen.
Anyone who tries to liberate the people from the stranglehold of (((international finance))) is stopped by any means necessary.
Your great grandchildren will be taught about the Cryptocaust and how 6,000,000 innocent Jewish middlemen lost their shekels before the military power of the entire world could be brought down upon Sergey, who is literally the Devil incarnate.

We are gonna make it

>handle is forming
>FUD reaching critical levels
>mfw
This shit is going to be $10 on Thursday by the time I get the BTC to buy it fuck my life

I wonder who sells link at this point

They are extremely adaptable

Veeky Forums in one image

Bots

easy, maybe it will reach $1 dollar by EOM

I buy it. I buy it every fucking day. I have managed to take my meager 3k stack and build a mountainous 17k. I won't stop until 50k. Feeeed meeeee.

>BTC
???

lol, how is that bad? combine mainnet release, marketing and not enough sellers. seems like a recipe for one hell of a moon mission.

Actually gunna buy LTC to send to Binance and trade for BTC to buy LINK but whatever

Why not eth?

I have a fraction of a BTC already that I can't spend because it's too small for a trade, wanna get it to 0

>bought during the weekend dip thinking it was over
>dips a lot more

Does it have to do with DAICOs? Was seaching and came across that term in Vitalik's blog and it seems a DAICO would need a decentralized oracle. Not really related to your hints but thanks for helping me find another usecase for Chainlink at least.

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded

LITERALLY waiting for coinbase to give me my coins, gotta wait till friday, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

More catalog poetry here

buy som moar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!