Sending lumens

What do I have to put on "MEMO" when withdrawing xlm from Binance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TfX37oWL8ZQ?t=265
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your ip

>Input the Memo into the memo field (sometimes this is hidden depending on the wallet)
IMPORTANT: Select "Memo Text"

I don't understand

your private key

lmao

>confido color id checks out
Cmon joost, don't try to Joost me again!

At least one of these guys is trolling choose your fate wisely op

A love letter to your honey back home.

Everyone is trolling me
I locked my xlm when it was 1 cent and now you're trolling me on top,of that!

Does it have the warning come up for withdrawing? It should be just for depositing

"i bought cp with this"

"dear mom i lost all your shekels on this meme logo coin"

good luck OP

CNBC Pushes Stellar as possible best coin of 2018
youtu.be/TfX37oWL8ZQ?t=265

>Who is Stellar?
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/

Stellar.org operates as a non-stock nonprofit organization. Our mission is to connect people to low-cost financial services to fight poverty and maximize individual potential. To that end, we don’t charge people or institutions for use of the Stellar network. Stellar.org covers operational costs in several ways: 5% of the initial lumens are set aside for operational costs, Stellar.org accepts tax-deductible donations from the public.

A transaction on the network consists of one or more operations. Payments, offers, and fees are all examples of operations that could make up a single transaction. Depending on hardware and network configurations, a conservative estimate of Stellar’s processing rate is 1000 operations per second.

There’s a nominal fee, referred to as a base fee, associated with each operation in a transaction. The base fee functions as a deterrent: Though nominal, it discourages users with malicious intentions from flooding the network with transactions (otherwise known as a DoS attack). The base fee is currently set to .00001 XLM—a fraction of a fraction of a penny. The sender of the transaction incurs the fee. No one profits from the base fee. The ledger collects the fees and redistributes them in the process of inflation.

Stellar has also partnered with IBM, a supporter of companies all over the globe.

Educate urself faggit

Good question. No warning when withdrawing and I till don't know the address I need to deposit on because it's an ico but I saw this memo meme and didn't know what it was. What happens if I don't put anything on the memo field? Is it like ripple? Do I lose all my xlm if i don't fill this stuff correctly?
Thanks desu.

>Do I lose all my xlm if i don't fill this stuff correctly?
Yes, always double check your shit.
You only need a memo to deposit Lumens to binance, you don't need a memo to withdraw. You can check the box to send no memo I don't think anything happens if you have a blank memo on withdraw but I would try a small transaction first before sending a big batch over.

Bump

Thanks, gonna do that then.

#Bogdanoff

Anime name?

Jesus fuck OP whatever the fuck you want. It's meant to be a general note about the transfer, I usually write the exchange I transfered from, but you can write "I LOVE NIGGER DICKS" if you want and it will still work.

Ok ok, just asking because when you send ripple and don't put the correct info in the memo field you lose your funds.

What? Why? Fucking cripple sucks that much?

shining finger