RaiBlocks

Software devloper and security researcher here.
Found the bug causing the nodes to lose sync.
That bug was annoying me since any of my nodes could not sync from beginning to now.
Some of my nodes would lose sync, even after 'bootstraping' them with the yandex disk file people are using.

But, user, the results of this bug. Oh no. oh no. No fucking way.
Fuck this Im out.
The raiblocks network is actually partitioned user, there is no global state due to this bug.
I hope it was not maliciously used.
oh fuck this. shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/troyretzer/status/952643722935721986
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

+1
I set up a node and it couldnt be synced for days he bad news
Really old browsers won’t be able to open our site
If you are an XP user running IE6, you won’t be able to load our encrypted sites anymore. We strongly suggest you upgrade though if you fall into that category!
Same goes for those running Android 2.x (which is equally ancient in computer terms).

The good news
Email is now encrypted point to point using AES256 SHA encryption where possible, and webmail is SHA256 encrypted from server to your browser.
Mail servers that support it (i.e. all of ours, plus the major providers like Google, Yahoo etc, will send encrypted mail to our servers).
Mail Headers will include things like the below if encryption is supported –
The issue is that China is still blocking Gmail/ Google hosted mail, and the recipient domain hasn’t setup their MX records correctly.

This is fine for servers outside of China, where all of googles mail servers (should) work, but breaks things for those inside China, where only a few servers are reachable.
The Mercury MAC1200R (TPLINK WR6300) is one of the cheapest AC based routers on the planet, as I have a few AC devices I thought I’d buy one to try out. They’re available for under RMB120 or so online.

Mercury hardware is TPLink hardware, albeit using a different name. Same stuff, same factory, different casing.

The router has 64M ram, and 8M flash. CPU / Wifi AR9344 / QCA9882

what the fuck

so what do you think of iota?

source?

Nice fud pajeet, almost sounds like you have a clue what you're talking about

Dude, just adjust the rotational velocidensity and you should be fine.

iota is made so all the idiotas can suck that Cum-from-Beyonds little internet dick. for that purpose its marvelous. for anything else it is worth exactly 0 dollars, without the central coordinator, as its creator has also said.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? BRAINLET HERE

i dont know, but i do know always do the opposite of what biz says. Im going all in

THE RAIBLOCKS NETWORK IS ACTUALLY MANY MANY SMALL INDEPENDENT NETWORKS - THEY DO NOT ALL COMMUNICATE WITH ONE ANOTHER

HENCE, A node syncing usually takes the wrong path - you came to the wrong neighbourhood motherfucker - and is met with a different state than what should be the case.

HENCE, exchange nodes "out of sync", are synced - just not with that other exchanges node. OH FUCK.

THE CONSENSUS ALGORITHM IS FLAWED PEOPLE.

OK MR. COMPUTER CODER GUY
>BUT WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

it means this bug existed for more than 1 year
nobody cared, "just use a file from yandex.disk"
now RaiBlocks has to rely on developers "snapshot" for consensus and "syncing", just like that other shitcoin IOTA

Why don't you go away and double spend to your hearts contentment then

bug does not lead to double-spending, yet, I have to figure it out more

but it does lead to easy network splits by any hostile actors, and maybe somebody, better hacker than me, has already figured out the double-spending part.

So you're saying the entire purpose of this crypto doesn't exist

Software developer here. Work at a top tech firm (One of the big 3, we sell ads), can show proof.

This guy is bullshitting you. There's no flaw, I've read the code myself. Pure FUD, just wants your bags.

Show proof please, help me sleep tonight, user.

can someone make a pepe version off this girl like the other one

twitter.com/troyretzer/status/952643722935721986
top, I wonder what node issue the RaiBlocks devs are claiming to have solved, kek

Im 50/50 as to whether thats my little sister.

biz has been saying go all in for weeks retard
this is the contrarian opinion on biz brainlet

DONT CARE

WHO IS CUTIE IN THE PIC?

THINK I'm IN LOVE

why are you posting this shit on BIZ and not contacting the devs collecting that sweet 10k XRB bounty?
oh i know why because youre a LARP

it affects all nodes, exchanges more so.

exchanges drop out of sync since they are loaded with send/receive blocks and asking for votes.
new nodes are loaded with asking for blocks and votes.

see the similarity? if you run a node from a yandex disk file db dump, it is not loaded with traffic and has less probability of hitting the bug.

this is fucked up son, all I wanted was just to DYOR on this coin, and I find... what the fuck area people even doing is this crypto in 2018 WHAT THE FUCK

wait, there is a bounty?
wtf where!?

I've checked the code out on my own time and it looks fine to me, personally.

How is that proof that you work at a top 3 tech firm as a software developer?

He's posting on biz we're all top 3 super coders here

Sorry, forgot.

Can you fucking stop posting these chicks, everytime I see these kind of pictures I start going thru my phone and trying to arrange some netflix and chill, I am fucking sick of it.

really cant believe this

God there are too many brainlets on this board. Enjoy seeing XRB crash to ten cents. There is no consensus, this is exactly what blockchain is valuable, DAGs are untested and will be exposed for being unable to provide consensus.

It was some anons sweetie. Posted in a thread and she became a biz favorite.

I'd fuck the shit out of her. I love when you see the pussy like that from the sides of her panties.

yea so i didnt go all in until now. 5d chess mothafucka

So how could this be used maliciously?

The worst part about FUD is I start to believe it myself, and now clicked the wrong fucking button on BitGrail, Sell instead of Buy. FUUCK ME.

I just wanted to load up more motherfuckers

>Been using my XRBs for months
>Was big fan
>OMG OMG HUGE BUG GUYS ITS OVER SELL SELL SELL

user there is a bounty, 10K award for anyone who finds anything wrong
>Wtf? Bounty? Whaa! Right on it

Nice fud, pajeet

Thats why i hedged with FLASH in case this whole thing goes tits up.

You all are dumb

> Nice fud, pajeet

Thanks, it seems to have worked!

It always works great on biztards.