AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS A NIGHTMARE

WHY ISN'T IT GOING BACK UP???

still up more than 5x

WHY IS MY GAINCUBE NOT WORKING, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!

I DON'T KNOW MAN !!!!!!
THERE ARE NO WALLS !

shaking the weak faggots out , lol this will moon so hard soon everyone will know of Enigma's bullrun.

The market is fucked in general, it's not ENG at fault here. Standard January I'd say

I bought half my stack at $2.5, and half a $6.00 so I think I'm down about 25%ish from my buy in price.

Why is this happening? Veeky Forums TOLD ME MIT MEANT SOMETHING.

the low volume is concerning though , only 400 btc? literally REQ tier atm, enigma needs to hire better marketing . tor is garbage at it .

Somebody post the picture of Patrick holding the Enigma I don’t own any but I always laugh at that

seriously, just stop. right now. this coin is doing absolutely fine, there is really nothing to worry about. a lot of solid coins are tanking like ENG right now

you'll turn a profit very easily, you just gotta have patience.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you look closely at Patrick's mouth you can see him screaming...

Lmao thanks man

This coin was never about short term profits. This is a long long hold, be patient brothers.

You think I would be crying on this board if I had patience ? WHERE IS MY MONEY ENIGMA ? WHERE'S THE GAINCUBE AT ?

You bought high like a retard, so either sell at a loss now or shut the fuck up and hold.

lads. should I sell half my icx stack for eng while its in the dip?

yeah

yes.

alright. i better not regret this fags

hold untill Q4 2018. You won't regret it.

Time to buy

tech anal says going to 36k or 30k then huge move upwards

>capital one is blocking my credit card so I can't buy more

>tfw sold everything at 45k
>tfw put it all in Tron at 700 sats

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> hurr durr muh TA

Fake af

WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME BIZ??? I HAVE CREDIT CARD DEBT NOW!!!

Y'all need to chill... Just keep buying the dip. Also follow them on Twitter, shits pretty dish

Why fake, lol

muh xrp gains you motherfuckers they are fucking gone

>buying a crypto that have no public source code
are you also buying xrp?

It's at 500 mil market cap

This shit is potentially worth billions, just wait. If you don't trust me or your own judgement trust the basic group think of normies who see a team made up of MIT dudes and living legends like Alex Pentland

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SELL SELL SELL ITS GONNA CRASH

Are you retarded?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kek. What's wrong with you people?

ENG isn't worth 1000 per unit, that's the problem user! These guys can't into patient reliable gains over a long period of time.

don't even COME to me with AAAAA's
you haven't invested in DBC, you don't fucking know the meaning of AAAAAAAAAAA