Crypto Car

If out of a sudden the market exploded to 10trillion and everyone of you had 100.000$Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

Other urls found in this thread:

thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/
youtube.com/watch?v=XIANen0rmQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ford Focus RS

Thats a picture of a done up V6 camaro retard. Now go back to your McJob and stop day dreaming with ur $400 portfolio

>buying a depreciating asset with an appreciating one
>toppest of keks
>being this retarded

Skoda Rapid.

Tesla Model 3

I own a Focus ST and would love an RS once they figure out the head gasket issues.

But OP my pick is a used GT-R.

Stick with my Civic until it starts to break down... 10 years from now.

A car isn't a financial investment retard. Its a thing u use everyday.

>day dreaming

Track art
Daydreamer
Adele
Buy for $1.29
SUBSCRIBESTART FREE RADIO
Subscribe to Google Play Music and listen to this song and millions of other songs. First month free.
Lyrics
Daydreamer
Sitting on the sea
Soaking up the sun
He is a real lover
And making up the past
Feeling up his girl
Like he's never felt a figure before

A jaw dropper
Looks good when he walks
Is the subject of their talk
He would be hard to chase
But good to catch
And he could change the world
With his hands behind his back, oh

You can find him sittin' on your doorstep
Waiting for a surprise
And he will feel like he's been there for hours
And you can tell that he'll be there for life

Daydreamer
With eyes that make you melt
He lends his coat for shelter
Plus he's there for you
When he shouldn't be
But he stays all the same
Waits for you
Then sees you through

There's no way I
Could describe him
What I'll say is
Just what I'm hoping for

But I will find him sittin' on my doorstep
Waiting for a surprise
And he will feel like he's been there for hours
And I can tell that he'll be there for life
And I can tell that he'll be there for life

I dunno. What's the comfiest daily driver with manual trans and v6/v8 engine under $100k?

>Skoda Rapid.
you must be the slovak guy from the tax thread

Dodge charger SRT hellcat. Best bang for the buck.

i just used a picture not implying that the one I want is the one i choose as an pic.
I can also read pic titles retard.

>day dreaming
Radiohead Lyrics
Play "Daydreaming"
on Amazon Music
"Daydreaming"

Dreamers
They never learn
They never learn
Beyond the point
Of no return
Of no return

And it's too late
The damage is done
The damage is done

This goes
Beyond me
Beyond you
The white room
By window
Where the sun goes
Through

We are
Just happy to serve
Just happy to serve
You

efil ym fo flaH

range rover velar

I have my favorite cars already. A 2005 dodge V8 dakota and a 1985 mercedes 300 td

>100.000$
I would keep gambling with cryptos to get enough for a Performante

Leddit

>1985 mercedes 300 td

I used to work on some of these. My old instructor had one converted to bio-diesel he made at his own house. They may be slow as shit but they never fucking breakdown.

Ftype r or sls amg

2010 BMW 335i w/ a few mods or I'd keep my current car.

I'd buy this badboy

2006 Honda Civic.

bmw m4

Rolls Royce wraith.... unlike you keyboard warriors i sling a wrench and that will make my repair bill minimal

Ferrari Testarossa
Mercedes R129

Pic related. The 911 GT2RS. Not that they would sell me one even if I had the money, but since it's a daydreaming thread I might as well go crazy.

This

Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrigimotofolio would be the only car that I would ever buy brand new

I have always wanted a Ford Mustang. Will probably be able to get it this summer

Stage 3. Can't go wrong.

I'd go get my GT-R.

I just bought this car last week with my icx gains.

Still have over 50k icx tokens to hold until over 50 dollar icx.

Gonna be worth 2.5m then might cash out idk.

Bought a torch red z06 with z07 package. stage 3 aero.. ground effects carbon package, manual. racing seats, should be shipped tomorrow and be here wed/thurs

fuck, you are dumb money

you will not make it, OP

e46 csl.

discreet enough for me to able to park it without it getting ruined by the local retards and it's probably one of the few bmws that doesn't actually lose value.

Some sort of flawless 1950s mustang that could survive EMP

Aston Martin DB10

I'd lease until we have functional self-driving cars.

>Murrikkka muscel car
>Visibility of a washing machine
>700hp
>can't turn

No.

I would also get the ZL1.

I got a mustang gt the other day because it was 8k cheaper than it should have been.

I asked him if he took bitcoin. He had no idea what it was. I said it was magical internet math money. Good times.

Spotted the numale.

>1950's
>mustang

That’s why I said some sort of bc desu I don’t know older cars well. Just whatever is fast and old enough to run after EMP

How come you didn't get the ZR1 or waite for the new mid-engine corvette.

I would buy a school bus, convert it into an rv, and travel.

Subaru Crosstrek
Lift it 1-2 inches and put:
>all-terrain tires
>light bar
congrats, now you can into:
>4wd
>go anywhere with good gas mileage
>sleep in your car comfortably
bonus points: you can into:
>perform maintenance on this car yourself with basic tools, no paying clever mechanics boatloads for simple problems
all the nerds in here buying sport cars BTFO

It will not get you pussy though

the same thing i use to move around today, small single-cylinder bikes are the greatest thing ever invented
and i dislike cars, they are boring and make me nauseous

Bc I honestly think the zr1s are ugly af.
I like the rear for sure, but I think the front of the zr1s look like they have a squished in fish face and I wouldn't want one just for that reason.

I'm probably gonna keep this z06 and then once the c8 mid-engine corvette comes out i'll sell it.

I got it through my friend who is a dealer so I can put like 10k miles on it and sell it for probably the same price.

>derp

Type R NSX. If not a red NA1 will do

It definitely will, nothing turns a girl on like the thrill and adrenaline of offroading, and you can fuck her brains out in the middle of the woods for all the nature spirits to hear

Nice.

I was debating between this and a ninja 300 as my first bike, chose ninja 300 and now live a life of regret and sadness because no offroad and can't even into track and cops think I am riding a crotch rocket.
Good to see a bike in this thread, esp this one.

nigger u think bitches care about sports cars? Only other dudes care about sports cars. But hey, that may just be your thing.

>55 replies
>not a single 911

literal plebians

picrel is my 996 but if I had 100k I would be getting a 991

BMW M3 E36

I posted a 911.

the exhaust tip is crooked

>100.000$
Used econobox for $5000
Never spend more than 10% of your capital on cars

How so you sleep in it? Does it have flat areas?

I'd rather have a flatbed and pitch a tent on it.

you'd have to be a retard to buy a ~$40-50k car just because you had >$100k in crypto

I wouldn't buy a brand new $50k car until I had like ~$2M+ in crypto and even then its kind of a waste of money

thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/

Good luck finding one that looks like that.

i would first buy a house with a garage to store it in and then if i have any money left over i would buy probably a v10 audi r8

Bring my first car, a 2nd gen dorito, to 100% sick status.

No gay bodykits, just showroom, 230hp NA, six speed, nice coilovers, total paint restoration and replace all the broken plastics in the interior. Redo all wear items.

Basically showroom new but 207k miles.

its just chatting you literal fuck

If I actually did make $100k I probably wouldnt even buy a car. I agree with wthat you say.

No, but it's easy to make a flat area after folding rear seats down.
Flatbeds are good too, esp. with truck toppers, my second choice, but you can't move from cab to sleeping easily, no shared AC/heating and they are worse for stealth

You can't park a GT2 anywhere and come back to it intact though.

That's why I opted for a CSL. Most faggots will look at it and think it's just think it's just an old BMW and leave it alone. Plus it's easier finding one that hasn't crashed at some point.

this.

before spending money on a car which is worthless in five years, buy a house

lol I’m over 1,000,000usd and still drive my 04 Corolla. Once I move somewhere with a garage I might upgrade to a new hybrid camry that is a little more luxurious.

I drove an R3 from a friend of mine for a few days and it was tons of fun, even a small off-roader like mine feels like a barge next to it. Would have no trouble owning one, it's just that i like mine so much. I imagine the Ninja feels the same way

>can't even into track
wut, why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=XIANen0rmQw

There are some girls like that but you’re right, it’ll be mostly guys you get compliments and interest from lol

I'd do every thing my 2000 Buick Regal GS needs, and then buy a lightly used triumph tiger 800 as a road bike and a gsxr750 track bike. When the Buick eventually dies I'll look at getting a Mercedes AMG Wagon.

I can buy a brand new 911 or a used 458 right now, but I really don't see the point anymore.

Cheers to that, that's why an offroad truck and some ATVs or dirtbikes is my goal. Still would invest my gains if all I made was a couple hundred thousand though rather than sink it into vehicles (though trucks retain better value than others)

You could always buy a car that will actually appreciate in value. Saying that though I did exactly what you said and still continue to bum around in a 14 year old bmw.

I like my outback - I wouldn’t spend the money on a car.

I'm sure I could, plenty of dudes have a blast with the 300 twins at track... but for me the bike is trying too hard to be both a comfortable daily bike and a sport bike (can't chase two rabbits, can't serve two masters, etc.)
It makes the insurance cost a load more as well. I mostly use my bike to commute and for groceries so I don't really need more than a small dual-sport unless I go on the highway

Miata RF. Only $31k new, and super gorgeous.

you realize only normie scum buy cars with their gains?

Right.....

and?

Literal manlet car

unironically this
Buying expensive cars is stupid

>Miata

Are you a median income boomer going through a mid-life crisis?

>Wraith
>$100k

No-cars faggot detected

I’d buy land you fucking mong

>GT2RS
>$100k

Retarded no-cars poorfag detected

Not available in States

>not aiming for lambo

yall never gonna make it

black Lambo with a gold plated TRON logo on it master race

Would purchase an E46 M3 CSL and have it ready for import to the US when 2020 arrives.

I'd finish paying off my 2017 Miat and maybe lease a new CX-5 so that I can have something a little more practical. Or buy a RF and turn my current Miat into a little track monster, although that might ruin the poor thing's fun personality. Yeah, I think I'd just pay off my loan and pick up the mall crawler.
Oh man I love the RF. It was a ridiculously hard choice when I test drove it vs. the softtop, but the latter won out because I wanted a full convertible that I could later add a rollcage to for tarck funs, and because the RF's gorgeousness carries a weight penalty in a bad place for handling.

good luck with repair costs

100k is fun money

lamborghini urus

Classy.