Fuck outta here with ya bullshit coin

I hope you fuckers learned a lesson here. Next month this'll be floating at the 0.05 cent mark. retared devs running it and a community filled with mentally challenged new money-buzzword spouting fanboys

I made my 100 ETH.

Stay mad fag

plenty of us have already sold at big profit. why do you think the price is going down? lol

wht happened to this?

I made 5x return on this, I'm happy.. Fuck this shitcoin though

FUD! Price is being suppressed while whales accumulate - there have been sell walls up since day 1 blocking further price growth

this coin is all bark no bite vaporware like EOS and ADA

It really fucking is, its really easy to claim we're going to do this and do that. Atleast ADA and EOS are convincing, this token isn't even trying..

I only get the feeling its all LARP with this.,

nice

You convinced me, I'm going to buy some before it's too late.

Lol at these fudders talking shit about their coin as soon as they sell. Trying to drag other people down just because you're out of the game

dare aint no loyalty in dis game dat forsure. dats not how you make money and shit.DUNT you dare fall in no love wit no coins if you want ta make it

Time to buy more.

Their tokens are literally worth nothing. It's just a crowdsale contract using ERC20 that you can make in 20 minutes. Your supposed to exchange them for the "real" tokens whenever they are finished with they're program lmao

I fell for the Veeky Forums hype. I never sell at a loss however so Ill hold these bags indefinitely. Probably forever.

Ico flips can get insane gains, but how to find the good ones and weed out the scams?

This is going to 2 dollars by the coming weekend.

If you fall for this fud you deserve to stay poor

>mad non-TAUrus
>missed out on 12x gains
>didnt buy the dip
>didnt listen to announcements and recruitment of 15 team members
>didnt listen to announcement of focus on development from now on

stay poor retard

Price dropped 50% after climbing 10x. Somehow that means that the fud won????

>gemini fund transfer pending way too fucking long, holding $500 up
>threw like $30? into tau ICO because didn't want to pull much away from the first $500 I put into crypto but still wanted in and to see how ICOs work
>have 313 tau and feel alright if disappointed

nice one! i put around 5% of my portfolio into the ico, now its at around 25% of my folio...

>be OP
>SELL, THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM!

(I need open buy orders filled pls)

checked

Didn't get shaken out when this shit dropped from 0.3 to 0.1 because of dev fuckup and I sure as hell won't be shaken out by this.
Naturally I should have sold at the top and rebought but hindsight is 20/20

Nice keep the fud coming for one more week

OP is a weak handed fag
check the github, they are getting work done

Voice of reason here.

If (read: IF) they can deliver on the concept, its going to be a top 30 company. I can't think of a better idea to get the world of business to take advantage of blockchain sooner than later than outsourcing your company's blockchain protocol infrastructure and leave your IT people to do what they do best instead of hiring blockchain techs.

That's just my two gwei

How do you have bags? You could sell them 5x the day after ico ended and 10x 4 days after ico ended lmao

I fomod after looking at a Veeky Forums post for 5 seconds

I'm not poor

Yeah I made my mate FOMO into it from a biz post too and I'm glad I did, got a nice cut from it

I fomo'd into Latium with the profits, hope it will do even half as good as Lamden and I'll be a happy man lol