Retiring in Southeast Asia

I know, I know, most of them are still quite poor and corrupt right now. But look ahead in probably 10-20 years and they are bound to be way better by then than now considering how much they have improved in 20 years and how they are still rapidly growing. I can draw parallels to South Korea and Singapore here.
Buying a condo unit in one of their business districts is probably one of the best deals you can make right now
Who else are planning to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-82712-bywrnv/exotic-oceanfront-villa-mactan-lapu-lapu-city-vi-6015
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay away from the little kids you pedo. Everyone knows why you want to move there

already did user.

in bangkok for 06 months now.

spend about 1000$ for a great condo in the best area, with gym, pool and all ammenities

more 2000$ a month in all other stuff

basically living like a king

im thinking of doing that , im already asian so i'd fit in and also they have incentives for retiring in certain countries, I know thailand does.

thanks for the idea
i'm not living in britland for much longer, nothing keeping me here except family and life is dull
a career in property in SEA would be a good fresh start

Phillipines is underrated, lovely cheap houses in Manila but i wouldn't pick the city, id target the coastlines nearby.
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-82712-bywrnv/exotic-oceanfront-villa-mactan-lapu-lapu-city-vi-6015
this one would easily be 2.5 mil in the US

SHUT THE FUCK UP, I AM NOT A FUCKING PEDO
Hope all pedos get deathsquaded desu

Good to hear you enjoy the life. Not only do you have a nice condo, but you live in a region full of exotic landscape, food an culture that is just waiting to be explored

They do? That sounds even more interesting. Now imagine getting such incentives and you start seeing more smart cities pop up there every 5th year.

>$694,836 for a comfy seaside house just an hour away from the second largest city
These real estate prices are ridiculous. In just 7 months of crypto, I am almost halfway there

700k for a 2/1 in the Philippines to die in attack when some goatfuker goes allah akbar at your disco

No thanks.

You can find better property in the states

I'm thinking about it. I will be in Bangkok for 5-6 months later this year and I guess I will make my choice after that.
Sadly though as some of you might know.. their laws around crypto's are retarded.

>700k for a 2/1 in the Philippines to die in attack when some goatfuker goes allah akbar at your disco
>mfw there has literally never been a terrorist attack in Manila or Cebu, something which is almost a common occurrence in Europe nowadays

why not just
>cash out enough for 5-6 months before you go there
>have the rest of your crypto grow in in fiat value in your wallets

Is it true that white skin entitles you to a 8+/10 wife without any effort on your part?

Methinks the pedo doth protest too much

>Bangkok $3000 a month
You serious? Thats with hookers in your budget?

Yeah of course. These 5-6 months in Bangkok are work related, I won't touch my own crypto's when I'm there.. my friend will do the investments for me from Europe.
But I'm talking about actually moving there later in life.

I'll probably stay in the U.S, or move to Czech/Austria/Switzerland jungle asians are pretty ugly, retiring in south east asia is pleb tier.

Yeah lol that's fucking expensive. I was living in Vietnam for under $500 a month including beach view apartment in a medium sized city. Literally don't think I could have spent $3k if I tried

>I'll probably stay in the U.S, or move to Czech/Austria/Switzerland jungle asians are pretty ugly, retiring in south east asia is pleb tier.
Not the hookers in Bangkok. Some are ugly but if you're not cheap and are willing to pay $150 to $200 they're pretty hot. Just stay away from the ones in the street, they're pretty ugly.

Amsterdam is the only thing that probably beats them but its more expensive

>Hottest hookers: Amsterdam
>Best bang for buck: Bangkok

>Yeah lol that's fucking expensive.
Thats actually quite cheap. Fuck i think i blew $3000 in a week in bangkok but i was fucking like 3 different hookers during some days.

>Pleb tier
>Great culture
>Women love white guys
>Great food
>Cheap accommodation
>Aren't cucked by immigration
>Cheap cost of living

Just go to vietnam. You can get a pretty decent house for $600 a month and then everything else is cheap as fuck. The police can’t touch you if you’re white and don’t speak vietnamese. Just go around drinking coffee all the time and smoking spliffs you’ll be fine.

Mfw tsunami

Why not Eastern Europe?

>Women love white guys
In the Philippines yes, but based on my observation countries like Bangkok are becoming Jap traps. They are starting to prefer the Japanese and Koreans exclusively.

Something about Japs and Koreans giving more tips while white men (farangs) insist on bargaining.

Why are their laws bad? I've lived in Thailand some months. My impression and from talking to people it seems very easy to send btc to coins.th as a U.S. citizen then deposit into an easily creatable bangkok bank account. And you can sell them for 7% more or so than U.S. sites

not to forget
>first world in 10-20 years

do southeast asians like south asians? im from bangladesh

Malaysia is good for Anglo expats. English speaking, very cheap but not third world poverty. Nice food and women who like white people. Been living like a king here for a few years now

>exotic landscape, food an culture that is just waiting to be explored

You have no idea what you're talking about. Also, don't post this shit here, reported

Go suck a dick, faggot

But Malaysia is muzzy country

Pretty much this. If you can manage to go where the locals go (particularly the rich locals) then you will find some amazing girls.

Also the Japanese district Soi Thaniya has top level girls.

The girls targeting Westerners on the street and working at Gogo bars in Patpong are usually pretty bad, or if they are lookers they are ladyboys.

If you want hookers and variety though, you should just come to Australia. Prostitution is completely legal here.

Trust, they are mostly pretty laid back muslims, and I think some of their chinks aren't muslim either

jk, most of the chinks there are Buddhist or Taoists.

You spend too much money

In Vietnam the Koreans are liked by girls due to Kpop but the white man is still no.1 exotic dick being craved. Fish in a barrel there and everyone can climb a rung or two on the "out of ten" rating they can usually achieve. I've been there 4 years

True but you can drink, go to strip clubs, and do other haram activities

KL or Penang?

I'm in KL

taxed as ordinary income, no VAT-exemption and can't use exchanges like gdax

Don't know if you think Asians all look the same but those girls are all butt ugly

and then you have the issue with capital controls on transferring money out of thailand, so unless you want to have baht in a Thai bank account then the laws are pretty retarded

>tfw I'd much rather spend my days inside my penthouse, working on projects as my doggo lays beside me and enjoying the view behind my 3-monitor battlestation than chase shallow cockstarved whores

I'm too autistic even for an autistic se-asia retirement scenario.

Nice lodge

Would not pay even $10 to fuck those bitches.

Couldn't I just send over .1 btc every month to a Thai exchange, cash out to my bangkok bank account and not pay any taxes? I'm sure large amounts are different but I was under the impression small amounts would be easy

this

small amounts like that I doubt they care very much, but for larger amounts I wouldn't risk it.

No cap gains am I right?