Sirs, please advice me on this coin

Sirs, please advice me on this coin.

Trolls love to FUD it. But it has a world renowned team of some of the brightest minds in technology, and its backed by some of the biggest companies in the world, and has NEO invest 15 mil into it.

IMO now is the best time to buy that there is.

You forgot to mention that china is investing BILLIONS into AI research and development, and since DBC is a Chinese coin they'll benefit from this.

Hello sirs is really good coin. Great project in the world, recommend

Oh Pajeet

Between the pajeets and the salty bagholders fudding its easy to overlook. But at the end of the day this coin has more potential than half the shit shilled on Veeky Forums daily

this coin will grow your penis size if you hold it

Sell

sell dis shit coin buy some trx and xvg XDDD

DBC shit coin sucks coin no real world use bunch of china scams no real coin shit shit shit!!!!!!

DYOR, checkout the reddit discussion. Some knowledgeable sounding peeps over there.

Your English is coming along well pajeet.

>what did he mean by this?

Kucoin is just a Chinese PND site. Look at the charts

>bought in at 160 eth
>could have sold at 500
Iron fucking hands, i know a hold when i see one, every coin thats listed on chinxchanges get rollercoastered by whales,.

Hold this shit. Even buy more. Huobi contests ends in 36 hours. Going to shoot up soon.

Zhège yìngbì shì yīgè hǎo de... Xiāngxìn wǒ wǒ bùshì yīgè pajeet xiānshēng

Holy shit this coin is really going to hit 0.15 in like an hour.

cao ni ma

thank god I can pick up thousands of them for cheapies

fuck this shitcoin

That would mostly be because eth and btc are dipping too. I wonder what the floor will be.

>tfw comfy buy orders at 1200-1400
>will probably wake up to them being filled

HODL

Explain how this will go up with the contest ending
>Whales dump when they win
>News will sell, so people will jump ship when it does happen