Chainlink "Insiders"

Alright biz, let's gather all the caps you have of Assblaster, Jacob, Riddle user, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/4246712
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5989877#p5992068
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5989877#p5994736
mas.gov.sg/~/media/ProjectUbin/Project Ubin SGD on Distributed Ledger.pdf
mas.gov.sg/~/media/ProjectUbin/Project Ubin Phase 2 Reimagining RTGS.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll start.

Does anyone take these insiders seriously? I certainly don’t. I do my own research and that’s how I know chainlink is going to be worth upwards of $1k

Guys sorry this is too much for me. I was going to HODL until the end but if it drops below 0.80 I'm selling. I already made well over 200% and that's a tremendous return from any kind of finance standpoint. I should have taken some profit at 1.40 but it is what it is. Sure it could go to MOON LAMBOLAND but it could also just go back to 0.25.

I was all in on LINK before the insiders, I got in at ICO and I'm gonna iron hands this shit for years. I still find it entertaining to read these posts, larping or not.

everyone here has done the research and everyone knows it's be worth upwards of $1k in a few years, just have some fun for once in your life

>mfw I made most of these caps
Here is another one of AssBlaster

I missed out on riddle user though. Can someone explain what that was all about?

SIMPLY IGNORE THE LINK FAGS

>just have some fun for once in your life

Good get out, better your weak hands sell now when there's no activity than on a day we get big news and you slow down the massive run.

Below are four instances that I recall in which people (maybe larping, maybe not) suggested that LINK is going to be a big thing in the finance industry:

AssBlaster, below is his first thread:
yuki.la/biz/4246712

Creator of /r/linktrader:
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/

user in an AB thread corroborating what AB said:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5989877#p5992068
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5989877#p5994736

user claiming to work in Wall St, also suggesting LINK will be big:
Again, this may all be larping.

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY ARK DUCKING ASSBLASTER REEE DELET

Which riddle? There's been many. The second post in here is his latest.
Basically he says seemingly random shit that when you look for hours winds up leading to something possibly Chainlink related like Project Ubin.

wtf is project ubin

Oh dude, you are in for a treat....

mas.gov.sg/~/media/ProjectUbin/Project Ubin SGD on Distributed Ledger.pdf

mas.gov.sg/~/media/ProjectUbin/Project Ubin Phase 2 Reimagining RTGS.pdf

Notice they need an oracle? Notice they want to test bond payments? (that was the Chainlink SWIFT PoC) Notice they mention SWIFT and ISO XML (ISO 20022). These are all related to Chainlink, there's a chance they're involved.
Can you imagine an entire country using Chainlink?

There's at least two that call themselves riddler user. Then there's an unnamed one who claims to work at a Brazilian investment bank who heard from friends at U.S. and European banks testing chainlink. There was also another user today who seemed like a regular guy who happened to have a friend who said they were working with link at their company.

Riddle user here. Estonia will be using ChainLink too

I feel like the real riddle user would never just outright say something like that but yeah, I do recall Estonia being brought up.

Holy fuck. So are you telling me my 10k LINK is literally going to me, a 22 year old with no college, a millionaire?

and project ubin phase 3, which there isn't much written about yet, is basically the two pocs swift did: gpi and bond payment settlement

Let's play pretend:

Imagine all this comes true... What price does Link achieve realistically

Its value should be about $10 end of year. Realistically $100 with speculation.

Its value at the end of 2019 might be as high as $100, so naturally, its speculative value will be a lot higher.

Who knows after that, depends how widespread the chain becomes. The internet might have only been a stepping stone.

$10 - $20

If project Ubin actually uses Chainlink, yes, $100 is likely and yes, that would make you a millionaire. You seeing why people on here are so fucking excited and can't shut up about this?

Assuming major bank adoption and Project Ubin? At the VERY LEAST we're looking at the same market cap as Ripple which had broken $100B. So $300 at the current circulation.
As an ICO buyer, that's a 3000x return...

Nope

Only $10 (3.5B MC) with entire fucking countries using it? Get outta here with that.

Anyway, could we get back to insider caps?

>Only $10 (3.5B MC) with entire fucking countries using it? Get outta here with that.
I said worth ~$10, trading at $100.

We're going to the fucking moon mate

So we're going back into anti-FUD mode?

K.

Holy crap...

PDS2
Project Ubin
SWIFT
REQ
Bravenewcoins
zeppelinOS
AXA
many many more

LINK is unstoppable

~$10 actual worth seems low assuming entire countries are using it (user's question was value if Project Ubin, etc are true) but hey, I'm ok with $100 market value. I think it'll touch $100 even without Project Ubin though.

The real linkies never left anti-FUD mode, muh d00d.

LOL at all these stinky linkies comforting each other.

Makes me shed a tear

IT'S ABOUT TO COME BACK UP BOYS! SAY IT WITH ME!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Riddle user here. I hate making price predictions, but I'll make one just to show you how conservative you are being. Blockchain is not just another revolutional technology, it's a new paradigm and CL is a fundamental piece of the infrastructure. End of the year 500$, end of the decade 3000$. Expect the unexpected with crypto. Do you want to believe?

UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I wish riddle user was a tripfag so we wouldn't get larpers like this...

How do we know its you riddle user. give us a sign

>It's $100 EOY! REALLY!

Pack your bags bois, it's over.

>goes up $1.30 in less than a month
no big deal
>goes down 60 cents
fuck it's over bois

>muh ta
>muh curp and hurrdurrddle

eat it stinkies.sell your bags and quit.

this. we have to hold on to the unexpected. we didn't bet on LINK cuz it's just some sexy new platform. we bet on LINK because it will be the one piece of crypto is necessary for the actual blockchain revolution to flourish the way everyone is thinkin' it will. if you can't hold through this dip, you don't deserve to make it. that simple.

Who the fuck are all of these people selling at $0.80 all of a sudden...what kind of sense does that make....!?!

look at the order book. most of the filled orders are for tiny ass sums, in the hundreds of link. i think we're mainly seeing silly ledditors panic sell.

Good.

They don't deserve to make it

just broke $0.79...