I really hope you didn't buy the top, my dear bizionaries

I really hope you didn't buy the top, my dear bizionaries.

thats not even a bitcoin graph you have superimposed you worthless shit. Get off my board.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you didn't lose a lot.

seems like it is btc

>I posted it again

so by that meme graph we go below 300$?
lmao

This is the longest trending meme in biz. Congrats pajeet. Here's a Stanley Nickle

Do you guys really not see the difference between a correction of a few billion and the fucking shitshow we have right now, after the normies, institutional investors and everyone else poured in? It's fucking over. Everyone who wanted to invest invested and this is pretty much the top. IT'S DIFFERENT THIS TIME. Just that it really is, since the media attention has never been as big as it was in December.

Does that really mean that the total market cap will get down below 200billion € market cap?

This is what I'm concerned about. Got it in so fucking late and this show is over with. Fuck life and fuck you.

Forgot the pic

and before that the media attention never been as big as in November
and before that the media attention never been as big as in May
and before that the media attention never been as big as

And of course, you didn't curve fit the chart whatsoever to fit your agenda in this post, right?

Fuck you, too. And fuck finding anyone here who actually wants to lead a proper discussion about the topic. All I'm seeing is 'hurr, correction is normal in crypto'. Just look at the fucking small ass corrections over the years. They happened when nobody cared about crypto. Now everyone knows it. And that might very well change things this time around.

>$682 total crypto MC
>Being this unaware

yes, just like it went below 10B after the may hike and below 40B after the september hike

or wait, did it?

We're only at media attention.

Of course BTC will crash. Its over. 2018 is the year of BCH

Yep. Fuck you.

I love this image.

Retards, bitcoin has never went true parabolic before last fall. The previous "bubbles" don't qualify as bubbles because only nerd programmers were invested in it, now everybody's mum buys it aka Mania/Public phase.

That's why now is the peak of the bubble.

trips confirm

For fuck's sake, the circumstances have changed. We went from a fucking 30 billion market cap in April to over 800 in a few months. After the market took forever to even get to 30 billion. How can you not see that this is different than before? People are worried that too much money has flown into crypto in too little time. It's not just 'oh someone said it was the end then as well, durr'. It's the massive bullrun and the extreme bleeding right now that's worrying people. The dips before weren't much larger than the changes over a few minutes the market cap is seeing now.

Based on what, exactly?

This is exactly what happened to TRX

Thx

now do how to buy alt coins

this.

brainlets will lose everything. feelsgood

>implying you're not a brainlet
>pic related

People who can buy bitcoin. And compare with stocks.

Even banks takes moves on the btc. French baguette societe general for example. Not a good one, but revelant.

BTC, as far as I know. Will hold the biggest surge in price. And downfall.

I can be wrong tho. As much as I made money. And called professionnal by bitfinex. It's crypto. Nobody can know what will happen.

I'm invested as well and want to make money, but it just doesn't make sense for the market to keep growing at this rate. Not right now. Maybe when it's easier for 'normal' people to invest that will change, but at the moment we're stuck around the 700 billion mark. I say that we won't reach 1 trillion this year.

Stable BTC value is good for you to accumulate. Consider it a positive.

Take your satoshis and kys. Everyone's end game is to cash out in fiat and never give a fuck about the crypto market again you black nigger.

>its different this time

I hope it crashes. Especially Tron. Theres too many normies lately.

Are you implying, right now, that by the marketcap going from $30B to $800B that over $770B was pumped into the market all of last year?

>doesn't understand the origin of that phrase

these daily muh bubble is bursting threads are annoying. You can say that about literally everything
>shouldve done that sooner and now its over so fml

Who gives a fuck. go balls deep into it and if its over then there will be a next thing to make money off of

dumb niggers to be honest

Do you know that technology accelerates? Im sure there will be even more exciting things in the future and you can be an early adopter again. Not that it has anything to do with crypto btw

go balls deep into crypto and dont give a fuck

i hope it crashes like a ton of fucking bricks
bitcoin $100 type crash
then as soon as all the normies sell at a huge loss the market recovers and all the useless shitcoins are purged

Nah my endgame is all Monero dawg. Combined with a Raiblocks style crypto that actually works.

No taxes, no fees, complete privacy, move to Japan and Switzerland

Buy XRP

Lol what? There was never a thing before crypto you stupid fuck. This shit has been parabolic. There won't be another thing you filthy faggot nigger. God I hate retards on this board not realizing that this is it.

>there was never a thing
>there will never be a thing

lold at this cuck retard queer

first there was fire today theres crypto tomorrow??????

You won't be alive for the 'next big thing'. This is the chance our generation had, and if you didn't take it and are not rich by now, you're going to wagecuck. Simple as that.

How fucking stupid are you? You were probably typing in captchas for pennies before crypto. Don't act like there have been things in the past that even remotely compare to crypto you stupid black asshole.

Once the crypto market is officially a wrap, all of you biztards will be returning to your grocery stocking jobs.

>Lol what? There was never a thing before crypto you stupid fuck. This shit has been parabolic. There won't be another thing you filthy faggot nigger. God I hate retards on this board not realizing that this is it.

there will be a next big thing in the next 10 years probably, and the next big thing in the next 5 years after that

these things appear more frequently the more things we already have

>Maybe when it's easier for 'normal' people to invest that will change,

it's easier to invest in crypto than anything else desu
coinbase has made things relay easy

>believing in the 5-10T crypto MC

>Pic related: It's you

The problem is that most people here are probably in their 20's or 30's. And that crypto was a way to make millions out of basically nothing. And when that next big thing comes we're in our 40's or 50's. By then nobody cares anymore - being rich when you're young is what it's all about.

There has never been anything where that was possible. You always had to make a big initial investment to get a lot out of it. Not with crypto.

only faggots care about age

btw I will consider myself to be young when Im 50

Spotted the old, wrinkled up Fuck.

i only hope there are redditards killing themselves by the thousands. really hope it crashes to less than 100 bucks

>Everyone who wanted to invest invested

Imagine actually believing this

Exchanges so flooded that they can't even sign up new accounts fast enough to keep up with demand

also new exchanges and services every week

>Do you guys really not see the difference between a correction of a few billion and the fucking shitshow we have right now, after the normies, institutional investors and everyone else poured in?
LOL YOU ARE IN NORMIECHAN AND BITCOIN HAVE BEEN USED BY NORMIES FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS NOW.

Sitting comfy here knowing that even if I loose all my crypto my stock profits will cover for all that i lost

i kind of arrived there as well. heard about crypto in 2012, even bought crypto and mined dogecoin later. sold for some hundred bucks on ebay or went out for weed.
do i have to adapt muuuh-bad-money philosophy now?

I wanted to laugh at you but then I thought of McAfee and others (actors, retired sportplayers and 50/60 year olds I know in general) living more exciting lives than me. Sort of. I have a feeling us millenials have 3 roadblocks ahead:

1. How to deal with crypto and other booming technologies

2. How to deal with an inevitable crisis in most parts of the world (either a new world war, ecological or biological crisis)

3. How to deal with life after this and the new technologies that have been formed because of aforementioned crisis (hint: 2029 is a year to look forward to probably)

Think about it, every century has its scars and I don't think Trump or the way we are living right now is going to be our scar. I'm hoping full on robowars but unfortunately that will not happen probably. Whatever happens: if you are healthy in your 50s as a millenial you will probably live to be at least 100-120.

I want to live at least 250 years. I will make myself young again when Im like 100, will buy myself a new body or something

the hype is over, no more insane gains

most of these searches were from people that didnt even know there are other cryptocurrencies than bitcoin

Calm down soon the dip will be bought and things will return to normalcy.

yes, but we need hype to fuel up the prices

My portfolio is literally the meme chart