CANYA WILL DO IT !

WTF been going down past few days wtf you waiting for get in this shit will have 70M market cap extremely undervalued am i the only one that sees this fucking moon like there is no tomorrow ? Ill HODL this shit untill the end ! IRON FUCKING HANDS, cand even scrub my own dick without haiving cold!

you alright there man ?

Holding till the end too. We will moon brothers, our time will come, mark my words.

does it matter though? if you moon in 3 months back to $5?

by then you'll have lost many other moons

Just want it to mooon, im sick of waiting and there is no logical reason for this shit not to moon!
Ill HODL this shit with my brothers than ill invite them to come lick some WHORE pussy with me

can i join? i m a brother too

Itll moon in no time ! New exchange will come really soon and Market cap is not even common knowledge. Market cap will put it in 100s positions and its currently in 1144. its worth much more than 5 dollas

>if you moon in 3 months back to $5?
It could moon at any moment, we don't know.
I doubt it will take 3 months. Probably even less than 1 month.

can you tell me the reason it's worth more than 5 doll hairs?

legit asking, cause I can't justify it even though I hold bags

You can join for the CANYA brothas moon mission. We will sail our yatch together in the sunrise my sweet innocent child

Youre best bet is to switch to the key.
It's going to 2-3x this week. Then youll be able to get back into canya. That's my plan anyway haha

Before investing learn what Market Cap represents, Market cap is not known yet and they are talking about 70M, do the maths!

We better 10x from where we are. I've been patiently HODLing these bags. They're getting heavy.

I won't let go, because the whales will win otherwise.

Same here my brotha!

lol bro I know what market cap is that's not what I asked. It can have a 5m market cap that doesn't make it useful.

I wanna know what this coin offers against the competition and why it's worth more that 5 dollars. Cause to me it seems like same old same old, just a new brandname and logo

Go and see what the same old same old charts look like and then youl have an epifany this coin appeared after ICO 1 week ago look at the chart, it has not gone to the moon yet. Every coin like this and its a decent coin moons eventualy its just a matter of time

>and its a decent coin moons eventualy its j
im writing like shit wtf is wrong with me

see that's why I don't have faith and I'll gtfo of this coin as soon as possible. The only thing coins like these have going for them is "it hasn't mooned yet"

not enough justification for me to invest into a coin, but well you learn from your mistakes

I thought you were just retarded but the fact you can realize you sound like a downs baby makes me think maybe youre just really drunk.

Anyway, I bought 1.5k at 3.3 and another 1k to get in the hodl club at its current price. I aint even mad, hold hold. Its gone like 12 hrs without raping me harder so maybe its the bottom

Well youll be the guy cleaning my ferrari then and you better not cry when you clean it

see people like you that expect moon missions out of nowhere will be the end of crypto as we know it. learn to fucking invest you moron, it got listed on kucoin isn't an excuse to invest. fucking entitled brain dead niggers thinking god will make them rich, lmao

have you fucking read about the coin before buying, or did you buy because of a meme? IT literally has a working product, the value should be much higher.

Normally I would agree with you, but a working product is a detriment in this hype-based market. There's nothing to look forward to. We see what Canya is and what its product is.

The price is adjusting to what it should be worth.

I sold earlier today when it peaked at $2.20. I genuinely think this will continue to sink to $1 or less. I also think there is clear whale manipulation as well. I intend to buy back at a much lower price and ride the rocket then.