How low will it go?

How low will it go?

Maybe $1.50-1.60ish.

$1.2

if it did you'd be blind not to buy more, its far too established to actually die its just having a bad time that every coin runs into.

back to 25 cents

Like 75% of crypto is down you dumb fucks!

it was overbought until 10th jan, it's now slightly over sold and will be over $10 in feb

>$1.58

It needs to bounce here hard or a lot of people are about to get fucked

I think it will reach 1.2 or 1.15 and then it will go up again...then as i'm not into trading i dont know if buying at the bottom and hodl for the long term.. how uch will be at EOY this jewcoin?

Sold at 3.32

Feels good man

$6 in october $730 in november

$1.53

WHO ELSE HERE BUY

>back to $0.03

>gets warned about ripple being shit for months
>still fomo’s in
> now these whales have dumped this trash on you because banks won’t implement it
>quick cash grab
>normie panic

Pure. Fucking. Bliss.

LMFAO are you fucking shutting me. Do you not understand how market caps work. K Y S.

market cap is dependent on price it does not determine it
do you know the market cap of derivatives market?

STFO it was near $4 with just Coinbase rumors

Lmao you fuckin crippled are so stupid.

If ripple goes to $10 it has
Over a $350 billion market cap

That means it has over 100bn more than bitcoin. Do you fucks really think that ripple will be able to do that.

Like seriously. You guys have been shilled so hard by heavy bag holders who are now dumping this trash on you.

Open your fucking eyes.

Ripple to $10 means about 1 out of every $2 dollars in crypto,
is in ripple. You guys shouldn’t be in this market if you’re autistic asses can’t even understand this

the market cap number is last price * circulating supply. It has literally nothing to do with what you could sell all the xrp in the world for
there's this thing called an order book which allows you to figure out the amount of money to change the price of xrp

you dont even know what market cap means in regards to a normal publicly traded company. dont try to pretend you understand what market cap means to crypto tokens you fucking moron

Wow youre fucking dumb