Someone shill me a coin with better dividends than NEO or other moons

Someone shill me a coin with better dividends than NEO or other coins that already mooned. Looking to get in early and stake/node/etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7o7lue/waltonchain_allinone_thread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy stratis

VEN you doofus

It has no working product yet so not already mooned and you'll be able to run masternodes
We don't know how much we'll need yet though

VEN you idiot

>ranked 23 and 26
>getting early
Aren't you special ?

ZCL
>masternodes on internal roadmap
>literally doubling or tripling within end of month
>oh wait you also get BTCP the next bitcoin
>oh wait you must be a fucking idiot for not being all in

neo was 20's not long ago and now...1B market cap is still pins

We got to assume OP isn't able to put $100k in a coin and he probably wants to live of of it

Waltonchain offers staking and mining, with seniority benifits. If holding 5K you get better cut. Release of Mainnet Q1 with 3x childchains so blockchain will be used by companies when released. Childchains are: China Agriculture , Korea smart city, and mystery chain to be announced early February.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7o7lue/waltonchain_allinone_thread/

I don't want to live off it, just looking for something that brings in dividends. But you're correct, I don't have 100K to invest.

ACT DYOR

Or Zencash, 42 coins needed to stake, so under 3K$ . Have been recommended by PBC in November i believe, they sold monero for Zencash

Solid coin I agree, but I don't have $100,000 to invest in a coin.

No working product scares me... just a little bit...

I've been watching ZCL for a while now, hoping the price would dip more... its held really strong. My luck, I would buy and it'll dump.

I can't afford a Thor node at the moment. Just wouldn't be financially responsible.

Zencash is still under ther radar for most, but will blow up, you receive 0,04 pr day i think, for one node. Its placed 161 on CMC

Ven is very uncertain as no one knows how much Thor you will get and how it works, as no whitepaper has been released.

You can stake with any number of coins with WTC, so be ready when it starts as you get more the longer you stake, seniority consensus

Hmmm. My issue is, I don't want to be split between tons of potentials and then miss out on a good stake #.

i know pretty much nothing about it, but i've heard ECA has a gnarly stake reward of like 25% or something. its a pajeet looking shitcoin but who knows

Do you know how the staking will work? Looking for an estimate of what daily/weekly/monthly dividends might look like.

They have a huge stake, but it ends once the coin cap is hit. So, right now they are 2/3rds of the way to 30 mil coins. Staking will only be possible for several more months.

KCS get dividends on every coin on the exchange. Was up 2x before the dip and I'm expecting at least a 5x by EOY plus the dividends.

Use my referral code to make an account on kucoin 1dwHh

oh word thanks user

Bump

Of course user :).

I bought a small bag of it two weeks ago because I'm counting on getting at least 1 stake in. A stake should be at least 5-15% because it takes two weeks+ to receive awards.

I'm honestly a fan of the coin. Very involved community, active development. They've proven themselves the past month.

So far I'm considering suggestions for:

ZCL
VEN
WTC
ZenCash

All, except ZenCash, have been on my radar.

VEN - high uncertainty without white paper
WTC - lame branding :)
ZenCash - not a fan of privacy coins, prefer real use-case

Come on user, share your dividend secrets. I promise I won't buy too many... there will be plenty left for you.

zcl going up very soon..

TRIG will give you 25% of your MN (375 from 1500 in subtoken) per month.

da fuk u think zcl is, its a scam of zerocoin

see you on the other side, friend.

VEN doesn't have a white paper because the chinese govt has to approve its release

u will regret not getting a node while you have a chance, this is going a-bomb