I don't think the market is coming back

I like to use my family members as a heuristic for the market.

In late December my grandmother sent put money in my bank account to buy Bitcoin at 19k, later that day it went into freefall.

In late December my 30 something cousin purchased Litecoin when it was worth 350 dollars.

A week ago my mother told me to move Bitcoin that I had purchased for her into Stellar at 72 cents, it went into freefall the next day and sits around 60 cents everyday.

Once the norman braindead retards enter, it's over. There are no more explosive gains to be made anymore. Normans are everywhere sticking 25 dollars into things thinking they'll wake up in a year with 10 million "CUZ THATS WHAT BITCORN DID". This will never, ever happen, and we all know it.

Litecoin and Bitcoin will never go back to what they were at ATH. Ripple will never go back. Cardano, Tron, Verge, will never go back.

It's never going back to that level again. Tons of normans have lost money, many of these idiots got in right before registrations closed on these sites and the market crashed and probably lost close to half of their money.

Norman adaptation of anything is the best heuristic we have for how quickly that thing will become shit. My mother and grandmother have money in crypto. It's over, it really is guys.

Shine those shoes, we're all going back to McDonalds soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

koreatimes.co.kr/www/biz/2018/01/367_242499.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wont wagecuck honestly its this or killing myself. i will never give up in this shit

stfu it's called a fucking dip, now is when you buy. Crypto is still an extremely small market

NO

MCAFEE TOLD ME IT WOULD BE 1 MILLION BY 2020

Shut the fuck up ad buy the dip.

You faggots need to put your money into solid projects like VEN and OPT and just forget about it for a while and come back to a surprise

this, we'll all laugh/neck ourselves looking back in a year depending on our decisions these following weeks.

HAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA SAID OPT HAHAHAHAHA LIKE NIGGA WHAT HAHAHA THAT SHIT IS RAN BY A KID WHO CANT EVEN CODE A RSPS

honestly if i lose it all in crypto im just going to yolo into some blackhat shit
if i get caught ill just soduko
may as well at take one last risk if youre planning on ending it anyway

>Litecoin and Bitcoin will never go back to what they were at ATH. Ripple will never go back. Cardano, Tron, Verge, will never go back.

Well no shit. That doesn't mean the market as a whole won't reach new ATHs. Bitcorn's market dominance has plummeted. 2018 is the year of alts. To be specific- alts that have actual fundamental value and working products. Now those are harder and harder to come by, but they will be what pushes the market as a whole forward.

Threads from June 2016 saying ETH and LTC reached ATH at around $10. Fucking Pajeets would have had their Lambo's by now.

We need the normans, where do you think the money comes from?

I invested 1k into STRATIS for my mom and she made 30%.

Check out UFR. Read the white paper. Make sure you understand. Ask yourself what century you live in. Make money

Institutions I think. Or maybe East Asian normans.

switch never with "in the next 12-48 months" and I agree 100%

>many of these idiots got in right before registrations closed on these sites and the market crashed and probably lost close to half of their money.
what are some of these sites? are their registrations open again?

I literally felt a storm coming and bought VEN NEO WTC and ICX and the rest in ETH. Too many weak hands. Go for a walk come back and clean up the mess otherwise you will do something stupid. Going to buy REQ when I come back form my walk, This is life.

No, 2017 was the year of the alts...until Bitcoin went on its bullrun.

Is this the elusive Fiat on ramp that we've been waiting for?

>Parliament says the petro will bypass sanctions and this is a bad thing for Venezuela

Ok so we know that bypassing sanctions is the best thing Venezuela could hope to achieve because obvious reasons. But, why is the parliament trying to shut down the petro when it's the only thing that is currently providing tangible hope for the Venezuelan people?

There's so many points of interest here. Please share your opinions itt, the story is in the news tab of blockfolio.

Better start tying that noose LOL

It will come back. This was a panic sell off by Korea after this news came out: koreatimes.co.kr/www/biz/2018/01/367_242499.html

I watched it happen in real time. Everything dumped right away on bithumb except monero which briefly went up in value for obvious reasons.

The fucking chinks are pumping neo, take a step back and realize china is a fucking scam country.
They’ve bought all the dip and will keep every coin they don’t want to succeed down.

If you can't sell and make it back on the dips just hold. The more people HODL the less the price will go down. If you panic sell you fuck over your brothers

bittrex, binance, bitfinex, cryptopia

bittrex is still closed

normans were buying binance account for $300+ to fomo into tron around ath

>calls 2017 year of alts
>btc still had 85% market dom

shut up fag

>>btc still had 85% market dom
Don't you remember the "flippening"? How new are you?