Post your dinner bread

all my alts are doing pretty bad, so this is my dinner for the rest of Q1 it looks like.

Richfag or poorfag. Plankton or whale. Post tonight's dinner!

Bump. what you eating niggas?

Kek, Had a single Yogut.

i had leftover fajitas.

do you really eat them boiled bro?

fucking cook them in a pan with a little oil or McDonalds butter for fucks sake

is that whole wheat too? fucking christ

Rattlesnake ya pussies

Spaghetti with a super dry meat sauce that I made the other night

So this is the power of the Amerimutt...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesus Christ go to the store buy some lentils and quinoa

Also get some tomatoes onions potatoes and shit

Boil a nice warm bowl of lentils.

Cheaper and better just gotta spend 20 mins cooking it

>Tor Browser
>Tor Folder

pedo detection off the rails here

I ate bread and some cheese + water. Fuck spending money on anything other than crypto. Everything left after bills I make goes to my crypto funds

Got an airrifle? or a .22? go out in some woods and shoot some squirrels
its fuckng delicious

don't project on me, I was just bored and curious what's on the darkwebz

>fucking cook them in a pan with a little oil or McDonalds butter

wtf you don't even cook the fucking hot dogs?

OH yes my American friend lets put some butter in here too oh yes i like being a fat american pig what a love country is

this nigga gets it. lentils+beef+onion+can of tomatoes makes for excellent chili. fuck bread, that shit is empty calories. and fuck sugar water, drink water. add lemon to the water if you're not into the taste of water.

You retards know that fats dont actually make you fat right? Carbs and sugar do

This drop has made me ill. I threw up my fish and rice. I bless the meals with nourishment and bless the hands that prepared them.

>he separates the bread and hot dog
Why not make a sandwich friend?

I suggested McDs butter because the poorfag has McDs ketchup for his fucking boiled weenies

unless you're Ethiopians I'm sure your mommy uses oil or butter to cook for you too

seriously defending boiled fucking weenies, don't you have to go prep Ahmed to fuck your wife or some shit

nice bought 100k yogurts

nice

I had steak in a tortilla with cheese.

My alts are doing very bad too. I'm down probably 4 grand by now.

HELL YEA. I LOVE LEFTOVERS

>copenhagen

richfag detected

Look you retards, here's what you do.

Bake the bread in the oven until it's crisp. Take it out and break it into breadcrumbs.

Since OP only has Mtn Dew and no water, we need to boil the Mtn Dew and dilute it down a bit. Just a slow boil and then use two tablespoons of the syrup to mix with the breadcrumbs.

Shred the hotdogs with a fork and toss with the breadcrumbs. Bake for 15 minutes at 425.

While this is cooking, use some of the leftover Mtn Dew and mix with the ketchup to make a nice tomato coating for the shredded moutnain breaddogs. Take out of the oven, toss immediately with the sauce, and serve warm.

That's how you do this on a budget.

I know some of you sure curry. Admit it.

Ate tacobell all day. Feel like shit now and it wasn't very good, which means It'll probably be tomorrow's meal too.

thats fucked.

*ate

Nice!

fuck you're poor. is that computer from 2002? I dont think you should be playing with crypto junior, you might hurt yourself.

no... Calories do. You have a daily requirement based on your sex, height, weight, body fat %, and activity level (BMR calculators can work it out for you) and anything over or under that amount means you gain or lose weight. 3500 calories = 1lb of body weight. It is that simple. You can live off pizza if you want, although it will fuck your arteries up and make you feel like shit. You will only gain weight if you overeat. You will lose weight if you under eat. Burning calories through exercise means you can eat more.

Calories in - Calories burned (BMR+Exercise) = Weight loss/gain

t. I lost over 100lbs

OP here, I will film myself doing this and eating it for enough ETH

It would have been funny if you posted
>sirs, I having vindaloo with jeera rice and garlic naan very delicious :)
or some such shit. You prevented a nice little joke.

Yeah venom is safe to fucking eat.

>Calls people retards just before saying something retarded

glass of bone broth. rice almost done

>You have a daily requirement based on your sex, height, weight, body fat %, and activity level
There are a lot more factors that affect your metabolic rate, for example the foods themselves. Calories in and calories out is true but what foods you take in affect how many calories you burn which makes it more complicated.

You nasty nigger

nice shoes faggot. steve madden called

steve madden wears these?

You should be paying him ETH for tips like this.

oh i thought oyu said john madden. who the fuck is steve madden?

true, what's your eth address gordon ramsay?

Good for your testosterone but be careful of your iron intake. Too much iron can compromise your immune system.

copenbangin' long dick.

nice chaw breh

Are you seriously fucking stupid? This is an absolute fact. Why the fuck do you think when people go on keto they lose a shit ton of weight instead of gaining it?

If you eat a high fat diet without carbs and sugar it will not kake you physically obese. Carbs and sugars are processed quickly and stored as excess, fucking idiot.

>BAHFBAKUFBAGFVSDFVSF
>I suggested McDs butter
>AHFYASKGDFDJSGFSUDGFSJDGF

Living large!

speaking iron, bout to take these desiccated liver pills. too much iron? pffft. my immune system is great. i never get sick.

Things like eating celery burns more than it gives and keto diets or whatever making the body burn fats not carbs for fuel. That is going into way too much detail though. If you eat a balanced diet you will be fine as it evens itself out. Pizza is a balanced diet! (veggies, carbs and proteins! kek) The effects are negligible though. It will all add up but it won't make a massive difference in the long run. Maybe 2-3lbs a year give or take if you eat a relatively balanced and calorie aware diet. You will feel like shit if you eat crap food though. For a noob just knowing 3500 calories = 1lb of body weight and logging your calories in vs out is all you need.
You can get anal about it and go OTT balancing food types and nutrients, I did, it is not needed though. Just do 5min more cardio or an extra set every now and then and you're sorted.

That's good, different people require different amounts of iron and consuming in excess of what you need can be toxic so just be careful out there. Sounds like you're aight.

Why the buns? why not the hamberger helper-esque meal just on top of the noodles?

Why would you buy new pc parts when you can dump all of your money into crypto?

the amount of carbs in that picture triggers me. bread or pasta, not both

Are you really using internet explorer? You unbelievable idiot. All of your crypto belongs to someone else.

pesto genovese pan seared chicken and roasted green beans with garlic chips

I'm with you user, it's fucking shocking how retarded people are when it comes to fats. Carbs and sugar are what make people fat.

guess how I know you are 200+ lbs?

All you fucking poorfags lol. Enjoying my salmon and eggs in my 1.4 million dollar home paid for in cash. Having some fine cheese as a snack also, with freshly squeezed OJ. My marble table probably costs more than your entire shitolio.

have do you faggots eat this crap? it's not cute or funny anymore to be a child, learn how to cook a meal

Nice!

Can’t bost, already ate. Made grilled chicken, white rice, and asparagus with a bit of blue cheese on top. Good poorfag meal.

the fuck you look like me

It isn't hamburger helper, but sloppy joes.

My mom has made sloppy joes for years. When I was both above and below 200 lbs.

Nice!

Costco Pizza is great and cheap!

I bet you are you fat nigger.

OH YES my american friend that is why i always have some nice Butter in my salad with my diet Coke

Proud TO BE American

>Not having a butter bag

Please tell me that you are going for a run after that lol

Nice!

Yes, run for cookies!

Holy fuck that is the most American thing i have ever seen

y-you have to die

Looks can be deceiving.
In this case it is a diet technique.
Cut a stick of butter up into equal sections.
50 calories a piece for cooking. Easy for counting calories.

This thread is poison. I'm trying to lose these last 10lbs and now all I want are FUCKING CARBS AND SUGAR AND ALL THE FUCKING FOOD.

I made homemade Pierogies a few months back.

Potato cheese and onion.

just buy beans and rice you degenerate. that's shit tear food

Dont you fucking lie to me you eat those while playing WoW or something like that dont you?

I told you the truth user. Though I did take the pic for Veeky Forums not you.

>being this retarded

that's Civ on his screen

what's your daily calorie intake?

You can tell you live with your parents because you're pretending to be poor, while eating your moms $5 bread.

kek, living with my parents hurts my self-esteem T_T

t. neets, I thought it was a joke...all neets

is there a mirror behind you or something? How does your screen show a reflection of your back turned on what appears to be the other side of the room?

I ate probably 10 servings of peanuts

magic

I am impressed. To contribute to this thread, my calorie intake today consisted of one pack of chicken ramen noodles, some chicken pulled from a rotisserie chicken, a microwaved teryaki chicken breast, and instant mashed potatoes
>am poorfag

Ah, i see you are a man of chicken as well

yes comrade. #1 chicken consumer in my tri-state area

disgusting. hot dogs are hardly even meat, they're just cancer filled squish sticks. one piece of bread and some soda too... how do people live like this?

I consider myself frugal but when it comes to food I always buy lots of good quality healthy meats, veggies, and so on. Food is the fuel for your body, it is eventually what your body is made of... it affects your muscle, skin, hair, immune system, hormones, and more. If you are eating shit food like that regularly you are disgracing the only real possession you have in this world, your body.