Who here /anhero/ tonight

Who here /anhero/ tonight

hold the line

You still have 36k more than 99.9% of the world...

Brb selling everything and killing myself!

what was your initial investment user ?

I'm from 70k down to 37k ATM too user, I'm just so dead inside ATM in going to delete delta for a month

Ann Hiro here.

I started this meme. Stop using it.

Wow you must have been involved in some mega shitcoins OP. Humor me with your % holdings.

>lost ~35k
>kill yourself
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Got pretty close there. How hyped were you to hit 100k? I bet it must feel bad

I know that feel OP. Last week was so nice

>Invest $200
>Peak at 37K
>Now at 15K

Should I be complaining?

>they saw it crashing and had time to get out but still didnt sell
>they still see it crashing and still have time to get out but still arent selling
>yfw falling for the hold meme
All of you could literally liquidate right now and buy back your stack for cheaper and larger. How fucking new

I would've liked to see 6 digits but its cool, I know it'll be 7 someday.

Thats literally my graph

$4500 my friend
I was literally about to cash out about half to secure a year lease for a nice apartment and have some leftover to use. Now I have to keep couchsurfing and it’s fucking depressing.
Thanks for that perspective but it doesn’t really seem like it. I’ve had to build everything I’ve ever had from the ground up and never received anything from my family. Most people I know are trust fund babies and have never worked for shit and can afford to fail at everything and not worry

Same story. I really don't care at this point, not till shit reaches back down to my initial investment.

60% REQ
28% BNTY
12% BAT

lol

what coin?

Hopefully noone...but if people do...heres an eth address so ur shit doesnt dry up in a wallet unused for eternity...0xF918191606B8A887C2aA0492a4fB9A539575ab8e ....im sorry for everyones losses

Iota in December, BNTY and DBC in Jan. Sold BNTY near the top but overestimated DBC.

Every time I check it it down 200$