CALM THE FUCK DOWN

CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

This is the beginning of the second stage. Governments do not want people speculating on crypto. They do not want competition. Wait for the bottom later in the week. Buy coins that will derive use value but do not in any way threaten the central government or fiat.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s19H9YLQoyxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah it's over

get out while you can

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF

thats a really bad photoshop

that ass
bouncing on a big black cock

uhh yess

more of this thot please

nice. I wonder how big her turds are

How big are we going to get with butts until people say enough is enough? Are we going for 10-foot-wide butts? Its getting dumb, in my opinion.

flat

source NOW

Oh good Lor- *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

The current crash is over nothing. Once people realize this it will rebound as quickly as it came. Korea won't do anything that actually affects how everyday people invest in crypto. They are thinking about banning margin trading and cracking down on crypto involvement in criminal activities, but that shouldn't change much in the long run.

damn thats a fat fucking ass

It's shopped boys, expand the image and you can see where her real ass begins on the right.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

the original is still fat as fuck. somebody must have it saved.

>Not using tineye to see its shopped
>Ass is normal
Very disappointed myself.

BRAAPPP

What does thicc white girl ass taste like?

lmao wtf

kek

Fuck off newfags.

The absolute degeneracy of amerifags.

I just fucked a bitch with a fat booty but damn.

congrats

Fuck off Joyce

oh god

vocaroo.com/i/s19H9YLQoyxo

I am obsessed with eating ass. Girls keep their butts clean and it usually just has a very pleasant musk. I've even had some dirty tinder ass before and even that wasn't that bad. The kink is so hot that your mind doesn't register any negative aspects of it. Would definitely rec.

holy shit wtf user lmao

please die

Like skin if she takes care of herself right and she's fresh out the shower. But how it feels...that's a whole other story man. It's like 100x gains.

are you me?

underrated

This

what coin/s should i buy when this shit bottoms out, im only gonna have like 100 bucks after bills but i wanna get something, since i would throw it away on alcohol anyway and im sick of drinking.

tastes a little bitter but its definitely worth it user.

implying i care

Thanks guys. Im going to try it with my girl. She is a chubby blonde german and her asshole looks cute when I doggy style her. Right after she has a shower I will give her asshole a taste. Yolo right?

do any of you fags know who this chick is?

Yeah homie just go for it and see how she responds. I wouldn’t expect a German girl to say no to that

BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

MMMNN YESSS MOMMY YESSSS SHIT ON MY FACE

If you have the balls, surprise her with sex as soon as you get up in the morning, then immediately go down to rimming her. Your dick will be diamonds at the thought that you're making her moan with a tongue in her ass knowing that she hasn't even taken her morning dump yet.

Damn homie. Training wheels. I will start with a shower first.

This is a pasta newfags

Or fuck her in the ass first, then ask her to blow fart bubbles back out into your mouth as you suck on her gaping hole.

That shit makes me cum instantly.

shooped

Also looks similar to an ex that I used to fuck, sluts are all starting to wear the same caked on makeup, fake eye lashes and partially dyed long hair. They're also fucking batshit insane

topfuckingkek

>Also looks similar to an ex that I used to fuck
You telling me you've had ex's that you didn't fuck?

That's not what I meant but that did actually happen once, never full penetration, lel...

>Initiate pump

OP please tell me there is more of that ass. Sauce

all those fucking newfag redditors replying to this like they've never seen it before