TRON

hahahahhahahahah.. HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it's funny and all, but what's not funny is everything else is also tanking

yeah but tron is the funniest

And now all the bagholders are going to get it listed on Kucoin so it can dump even harder. While taking votes away from CRED.

unironically this

After all of the ghetto twitter posts about this it's so satisfying to see it tank

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaahaa

Incorrect. Canya is the funniest.

tronnies btfo LUL

BLACKED

shit I forgot about that haha

LOL the toxic members of /r/tronix on suicide watch. They are the worst community. They deserve this

FUCKING KEK

holy kek. Need a chainlink one.

CHINKED

HAHAHA FUCK YOU NIGGERS

THANK YOU CHARLIE

Pick up a bag of LTC to thank our boy Charlie for crashing TRON

I really really like this image.
Can I save it?

this. is anyone keeping tabs on the normans on twitter?

Should I buy into tron now that it's crashing?

yeah fuck em

TRX big pump
watch soon

gtfo

Lmao you cant separate me from my sweet tron coins, Elmer FUDs

AHHHHH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

glad I didn't get in to this dog shit

You deserve your bags to go to shits. Get a fucking life faggot and fuck off. Hope you get fucked on your shit trades

-100 sats every single day
It never stops reee

found the tronnies

HEY FUCK YOU I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN I WENT TO BLOW MY NOSE I MISSED AND SNOT WENT ALL MY MY FACE

Bought at 0.05 sold at 0.20

C O M F Y

Suck my dick poor bitch

This is probably what it feels like to own a Nissan Cube.

I'd be salty If I lost $500,000 in a week too.

ONE
WHOLE
ETH
LMAOOOOO

Look again stupid fuck

i hope you get in a crash in your Nissan Cube

u must be so salty that youre down from 600k to 140k lmao

Yeah, but tron is the funniest

I hope you make one so I can screencap it.

hahaha
nice bags retard

You lost 500k in a week because you got emotionally attached to a scam coin. You should have sold!

it would be funny if he mortgaged his house and bought at the ATH

Tron ha more like shit

link isn’t a shitcoin though retard

Smart decision brother, I am sitting on 200 trx myself waiting for blast off :)

>completely plagiarized code
>entirely platitudinous, meaningless whitepaper
>ugly chink niggerfaggot "CEO" only speaks in generalities and platitudes, never actually explaining anything of significance
>timeline is literally just random Star Trek shit

People still holding their bags of this blatantly obvious shitcoin exit scam are the most retarded faggots in crypto right now. Seeing all these niggers flail and scream is hilarious desu. Unfortunately for niggers, niggers will never learn.

I think it will pump one more time honestly

>I think it will pump one more time

That's because you're fucking retarded and have no idea what you're doing. Have fun with your losses, kiddo.

I don't pay for shit. I'm in college so even better

Stay strong. These faggots will never get to us. Love all the attention Tron is getting. Nobody knew about it in november. Now it's fucking famous. They wish their shit coins was top 15, but nah since it's not they hate on Tron.

I'll spare you a token in the future so you can stream an episode of Cake Boss for free

My digits are enough to keep me in %^)

High quality post.

I just sold the absolute bottom after riding it all the way down from 1k on an all in. Thank me for your moon tomorrow.

Nothing can stop the tron wreck

keep hodling those alts you're all going to make it

thats all your shitcoin is worth retard

Its worth more than you'll make in your pathetic ass life

you need to calm down senpai just reinvest it it something that will go 150% and youll get your money back

Never, never, trust the Chinese coin.

This is for years of experience trading stocks. On Wall Street anything in China is to be avoided like the plague.

this but unironically

>implying China doesn't own Wall St

This is a coordinated FUD by a "discord" group that are trying to buy as low as they can on this dip. fucking pajeets

Again, everything is tanking, not just Tron. This is simply Organized discord group FUD, you TRX holders. Get off Veeky Forums and check back in 2 months.

Need an Episode 3 Padma and Anakin Tron meme "you're killing me! I cant go where you're going!"

1 Tron FUD post = 1 liter of rat milk for pajeet

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>41k btc volume
Jesus, bots, that's enough already.

>but what's not funny is everything else is also tanking
It' at least a little funny that everything is tanking. Generations before us had to drill into the center of the earth and extract minerals to make an okay living. Sometimes those mines would collapse and crush them to death. All we have to do is sit around and feel anxiety about our imagination coins. Try to see the humor in it.

>literally believing "China owns Wall Street"

You're one stupid nigger lmfao.

>MFW doge is more valuable than tron

oh god im dying, have to silent laugh at work

>implying the majority of Wall St money from the past decade didn't come from China

It's funny cuz everyone already hated Tron

The desperate FUD effort on this coin is hilarious to watch.

Shit will pump again in another couple months because the hype hasn't died down yet but the normies are going to move onto another coin

Tron fags btfo hahahahahah

It's funny all these desperately grasping for those couple tokens more. You can almost smell the greed.

its a total fucking shitcoin. no ones buying your overpriced bags