WHO HERE IS GETTING JUST'D?!

I'M DOWN 50% IN LIKE 3 FUCKING DAYS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK SO ITS NOT ONLY ME
FUCK UFR
FUCK DBC
IM GETTING RAPED

MY WAAAAAAABBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIII NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I FOMO'D INTO CRED FUCK FUCK FUCK WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So fucking just'Ed when will this fucking end, oh fuck me, why did I buy shitcoins before this happen, fuck could have left yet in ether and buying all these dips to my holds for fuck sakes, cant sell anything now because everything is in to much of a loss, looks like I'm pulling out the jew bucks this week to put on the blockchain, not fucking missing these sales for fuck sakes.

Ark is 1/3rd of my portfolio...

That's nothing, I FOMOed into canya for fuck sakes, please someone save me, this hurts so fucking much

Looks like a double bottom, looking good there.

Is this what rock bottom feels like? I’ve lost half my hard earned gains. Will life ever be the same?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MOMMY MOMMY MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I cannot feel

How are you down so much? BTC has only gone down a few percent.

I'm not looking anymore. Just going to hold and pray to the dark lord.

I'm down 22% for the week because Neo is pulling me up. The rest is getting JUSTed through and through. When was the last time this happened this bad apart from the late December crash, which seemed to affect mostly BTC?

NEWFAG I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOU TODAY

what does just stand for?

Lmao

>Buying at all-time highs when asia are out of rice fuel

It's your own fault

Guys I just lost all my massive profits from christmas to jan 11th. I was up 5x and now im all the way back down. I cant figure out why I didnt take any profits but im going to be wagecucking for a long long time.

Short for Justin Wong, the creator of bitcoin. He drowned while on vacation at a Red Sea resort. Ever since then, when your alts go red, that’s referred to as “getting Justed”

FROM 5K TO 3.2K GOD FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK

Why the fuck is there a crash happening rn?

>being this new

feelsbadman.jpg
BAT is keeping me alive but I JUSTed on TRX

Why is everyone freaking out?
It always goes back up
And I'm still fairly new to this.

>I'm still fairly new to this.

Thanks for your expert words of wisdom then

i 10x my money in past 3 days. Kucoin is blessed

This shit happens all the time. Don't hold shit coins and you'll be OK.

>i 10x my money in past 3 days. Kucoin is blessed

>knows to sell at the top

I don't believe you

I WILL FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN THE ASS IF YOU DONT TURN THIS FUCKING MARKET AROUND YOU BUY THESE DIPS YOU FUCKING ASS CLOWNS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Look at your BTC losses to gain a little perspective.

>I put everything in DENT and DBC

buy 1 in the money call options for next month on Amazon.

thank me later

MAKE IT STOP

>hodlin shitbags
ITT:
bunch of newfags shilled on shitcoins

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I didn't realize everyone else was doing that bad....

What the fuck shitcoins you've been hodling? I'm fine.

hello my fellow PnD shinobi discorder

I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND I HAVE A TUB OF LUBE AND PLETHORA OF DILDOS YOURE ALL GETTING STUFFED IF YOU DONT BUY THIS DIP AND GET ME MY FUCKING GAINS BACK LOL LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE OF MY VIDEOS LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO xD

Kek

i'm only in coins that i think have a good future and didn't get pumped too crazy during the bull market, like OMG, so while i'm down i am not down that much

Every coin except NEO is in red. How the fuck are you doing fine?

same

XMR , XLM , BAT

down a bit, but if this is the big dip, desu i dont mind

>50% in REQ
>50% in APPC
Kill me senpai

Somehow below my initial investment as of this afternoon.

You're supposed to put 40% on btc or eth, 40% on bitcaps ($5 b+ market cap) and only 20% on low marketcap "moonshot" coins.

The issue is that people actually listen to the pajeet shills and put nearly 100% of their funds on shitcoins. There are people here who literally bought sprouts.

ETH just tanked 6%

>"tanked"

Hardly an enormous dip.

After going up like 300% ?

That's right

holy fuck.... I feel you user