Comfy thread

tfw lost 40% of my portfolio cause retarded and kept holding shit coins but know that entire crypto market will go 100x more yet and so not worried.
who else
>comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=derivatives market
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>comfy

>entire crypto market will go 100x more yet and so not worried.
>the entire crypto market will be worth 70 trillion in a year, more than the worth of every stock market put together
You don't actually believe that, do you? You know companies on the stock market actually produce things and create wealth, right?

There sure is some dumb money that came in during this bull run.

I'd be comfy if my dick was in her pussy and mouth and asshole.

Same here, I have no worries about this market bouncing back. If I was still in bitcoin I probably would be drinking right now.

At the same time

That will never happen because you are a poorfag

>know that entire crypto market will go 100x more

the market cap is artificially inflated and is more regulated by supply-demand than anything

>companies on the stock market actually produce things and create wealth, right?

Define wealth, considering the value of gold is 99% speculation and fiat is 100% (((government))) manipulation.

Don't tell me you fell for the boomer FUD, you naive fuck.

>>entire crypto market will go 100x more yet and so not worried.
>>the entire crypto market will be worth 70 trillion in a year, more than the worth of every stock market put together
>You don't actually believe that, do you? You know companies on the stock market actually produce things and create wealth, right?
>
>There sure is some dumb money that came in during this bull run.

There's more money in the derivatives market than every price of real-estate, every company, every bank account on the planet + all the money in crypto.

Think about that.

Unironically What's a derivatives market

how many link to shit in her mouth

10k today, 30k tomorrow, 100k next week.

this but how much to follow it up with a shotgun blast to her gut

Bought ltc at $36 and eth at 24$
Pretty fucking comfy

too far, buddy.

can you explain that a bit? what exactly is 'the derivatives market' ?

you are absolutely retarded to not be worried if you're in shitcoins that are gonna die off next btc rally. Sell them off now

>implying im gonna listen to an anime

Think of it as a bet on an underlying asset.

You must hold some real shitcoins. I'm down 6 percent on the day. Hell STRAT is actually green.

lmgtfy.com/?q=derivatives market

ENG
FUN
REQ

im down 50% over the last few days, but atleast the pink wojaks make me laugh
thanks biz