He said he would censor Putin from using his ethereum should this be a litte concerning?

He said he would censor Putin from using his ethereum should this be a litte concerning?

Little

concerning for putin, yes

Watch his actions, not his words. Money skelly will help his fellow countrymen

His fellow comrades

Anorexic Tom Brady?

thats the opposite of what he said brainlet

go to bed, Donnie

He is the reason I bought NEO

that would be the least concerning part

Why do none of you faggots post links?
sage

This might be gay but I respect him. I believe he really wants to change the world with his project.

I believe he is not just here for the money

Money Skelly will help his Lord Commie. Or else he'll wake up with cancer from all the radiation he's been drinking

Wait, so you're saying Ethereum is the official NATO blockchain? Buy buy buy!

...also, this eth shit just can't scale

for the lack of a better choice, those fuckin ants are also shit

this

this is hillarious
>where did he say that ?
>he knows his shit will be shut down the moment putin touches is
>fuking commie slav fags always ruin eveything for us

Unfortunately, he also doesn't care about what happens to our money. The price of ETH is meaningless to him, for better or worse.

is that a holocaust survivor?

>This might be gay but I respect him. I believe he really wants to change the world with his project.

This. Communism is the only way the world will be a better place, no matter how much these Libertariantards and Trump supporters want to deny it.

holy fuck is this actually real?

Not talking about Putin

He needs to gain some fucking weight, Jesus Christ.

Yeah I don't think the money skeleton gives a shit about the money. Dude is smart as fuck, probably smarter than everyone here. Look at the shape of his skull, he has an en bombe cranium, which is ubiquitous among all the philosophers, great leaders and geniuses throughout history. Easily 140 IQ.

Holy shit you'll trust the Chinese over the money skelly? Even I'm not that dumb.

>being this much of a retarded faggot
not gonna have the communism debate here. Maybe if you cleaned up your squat house and changed the batteries in your smoke detector so you could play things out in your head, you'd realize that wanting everyone to be equal and happy isn't enough to keep society from collapsing.

I thought that whole diagnosing people on their head shape thing was debunked

You'd be the first to get the bullet, faggot.

He has way higher than 140 IQ. I have 135 IQ and I'm dumb as shit.