Does anyone have a sticky or guide for crypto?

Does anyone have a sticky or guide for crypto?

I want to get into this and make some money.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off plebbit faggot

what does he seek?

Kill yourself, I'm serious.

Autism/OCD

This. Tell us what's going on in this picture, and we'll give you the secrets to crypto

If you tell us about that picture, i'll give you a summary

ignore the trolls OP, I'll help you
first you need to mine a BTC
come back when you have done that, and I will tell you what to do next

he's looking to win an Xbox by finding the golden ticket or some shit

mystery solved friends don't give this normalfag a thing

Its not hard, only buy the top 6 cryptos and hold long term, meaning at least a year, that way you dont get murdered on capital gains tax. Literally this easy.

So, I shouldn't tell him that all the bullshit about tron is just fud to bring the price down and we all secretly know that it's gonna 20x this year?

Invest eth

I dont think it would be appropriate for me to divulge the dark arts of crypto to a nocoiner, stay poor newfag.

is there a site for this which displays the leading ranking cryptos?

troll confirmed

>crypto
>make money

hehehe

Fuck off, not a troll.

I know I'm late to the game but I am going to be taking this seriously.

I actually have a job though, crypto would be my side thing.

I told you in my other post what to do faggot. Also, you reek of reddit and everyone here can smell it

>signup coinbase
>buy
>signup bittrex
>trade

there's your guide

DYOR, no one is going to hold your hand and do the work for you that the rest of us have already done, if you don't have the constitution to figure this out on your own then there is no guarantee you will be able to even prevent loss in a market where picking 10 random crytos out of a hat would still multiply your money

oh and buy ETH if you want to buy alt coins BTC will pump your ass with fees

>Does anyone have a sticky

??????????? What does this mean? I've been on Veeky Forums since 2005 and I've never fucking heard someone say this before? I have no clue what these words mean in this order.

chipto mining make you fat

he's from plebbit

I'm from Veeky Forums faggot.

this what you do.

Go to coinbase and buy into the market, buy either ETH BTC or LTC don't waste your time with Bitcoin cash, that shits for retards.

After you have bought it make an account at poloniex or binance. Bittrex wasn't accepting new users last i remember.

Once you make an account at these places and whatever crypto you bought is ready to transfer, transfer to whatever exchange you started your account on.

after you do this start buying low and selling high. Try not to fall into the shitposters shit coins posted on Veeky Forums

you're welcome

A FUCKING NIGGER TROLL. GAS YO SELF RIGHT NOW

So fuckoff back there then, meathead.
>OP's not gonna make it in his lifts OR crypto

REDDIT DETECTED. GAS YO SELF RIGHT NOW

Fucking soyboys, we have a fucking sticky to help your pale low T weak asses out.

At least I have gotten all the help I needed from this thread already and I genuinely send my thanks to those people.

Go lift some weights.

>finding the golden ticket
is it like in charlie and the chocolate factory only with doritos?

Don't listen OP, FOMO into whatever coin is being shilled at an ATH if you want mad gains and lambos

Yeah the sticky is called DYOR

assuming the market proceeds to grow, it easily can be its highest point for many years ahead

btw, have somebody already made an index for cryptocurrencies market with futures on the index

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Yeah here's the guide. You missed it. Bye