Odn obsidian

sage is showing everyone the website mockup before release in the discord and is taking recommendations

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do i need to buy a coin to use a private messenger

why do i need a private messenger

why is it any better than 100 other private messengers on ios

why does it even need a token

Nonsense. Another garbage project.

its a platform and the messenger is one of 3 applications being built on it, as of right now. retard.

Top lel

I got banned from the discord the other day

Hey dude if you really think those private messengers are actually private you're fucking retarded

and yet none of you can answer those simple questions.

why invest in a coin if you're afraid of honest, real criticism and open discourse about it? faggots. enjoy your verge 2.0

I will enjoy my 2 billion dollar market cap thanks man

why do i need to buy a coin to use a private messenger
>you don't

why do i need a private messenger
>because some people don't like the NSA reading their shit, so that journalists can get information from sources without them running the risk of being exposed, so politicians can communicate without fear of being hacked by an outside government, so people can buy drugs [i know illegal, but still true], ETC

why is it any better than 100 other private messengers on ios
>because it runs on a private blockchain designed to be completely encrypted

why does it even need a token
>you asked this question twice you FUCKING retard. But to elaborate ODN will be transferrable via the messenger for private transactions that are easy for normies
Also the messenger is ONE project being built on ODN as a PILOT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A FUCKING PILOT IS? Probably not because you're a fucking stubborn faggot who has had his questions answered 100x but has so much cognitive dissonance its insane. You are worst than a fucking neoliberal SJW-crazed commy cuck soyboy

Now KYS faggot

copying this thanks man

Thanks user, that faggot probably won't even respond and will just say the same shit in the next thread.

So feel free to use my points

Just to clarify, odn is for the blockchain/platform, osm is the messenger that will be able to send/receive odn.
The osm does not directly run on the blockchain, that would be kind of silly because the whole point of the blockchain is a ledger. We want to be hidden... they hitch a ride on masternodes which are integrated into the blockchain... your messages aren't written to the chain (that would be a terrible idea).

>I got banned from the discord

no one gets banned from the discord. The only times people got banned were spammers. You're bullshitting.

>faggots. enjoy your verge 2.0

SWEET. 2B market cap here we come baby.

I got removed because i said the website looked bad and then posted another website that looked better

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF ODIN'S NEW PAYMENT SYSTEM?
IT'S CALLED POOP HAHAHAHA

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>because it runs on a private blockchain designed to be completely encrypted

What's end-to-end encryption then? Already present in Messenger, WhatsApp,...?
You have no idea how any of this works, do you? You don't need a blockchain for encryption or for something cryptographically secure.

the data is transferred through masternodes you fucking inbred

You have no idea what decentralised means, do you?

see you at 10$, boys. this coin is my way out of poverty

>thinks Messenger and WhatsApp don't turn over records to NSA or sell your keyword data to big corporations

Bro you have too much faith in your slavemaster, become uncucked.

Let me guess, you're liberal and think big daddy government wouldn't ever do such a thing

WhatsApp is owned by kikebook you utter moron.

yes that looks fine. i don't get why the website has to keep changing anyway. this one looks good and simple enough that nobody should be complaining about it.

they changed it the first time because they got a marketing team, but the website they came up with was god awful so fired the marketing team and then they changed it to the current temporary one.

this is going back to 4000 sats OP just wants you to buy his bags, don't fall for the scammer biz

I hope it does so I can buy other peoples bags. lol

no it won't. ODN has a temporary setback due to some idiotic male developers. they had a stupid little sense of potty humor and put it into a newsletter. sagemark, in particular, is very disgusted by this. he was ashamed and apologized personally to us for these immature male devs. they are being reprimanded as we speak.

the point is this is all temporary and soon the ODN projects will speak for themselves. nobody will remember PoOP.

Real product, constant dev work, way under the radar but major potential. This feels like Monero early days for me. Already bought half a master node, hoping to complete my node before price explodes

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOPPOOP POOPPOPOPOO

POOP

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

>calling them about for being male

tits or gtfo

Probably a disgusting trap.

I personally wouldn't want devs that aren't autistic enough to find Po-OP funny.

I'm not sure they were even devs, could have just been "community managers" or some shit

It was done by Vaughn aka their lead UI engineer