Getting started

Lurker for 1 year now, I have even witnessed the bitcoin moon here. I never really was instrested in cyrpto but today I decided to pull the trigger. How do I get started and make my own portfollo? Which coins are best to start with? What applications are good to view on andriod phones? Is it a bad time now to start with the news of South Korea and China? Is there anything I should avoid? scam sites? using your bank card to get crypto?

There should be a sticky on how to get started and tips as well.

>Lurker for 1 year now

apparently not

Buy ETH and NEO and XMR and come back in 2 years. You'll make 5% less gains than trading and checking your portfolio but you'll save 30 minutes a day minimum. Don't get sucked into this.

Put 25% in FUN, 50% in EOS, 10% in ETH, and 25% in Po.et and then hang on for the ride. This exact portfolio has netted me a modest `20% return since November.

Also a rundown on Ethercraft?

Honestly the best time to buy because everything is in red.

youtube: coinbase without fees
understand what wallets and private keys are
buy NEO or ICX or VEN (safe, profitable)

Thats good knowing what to invest in but I don't even know where to buy those coins or make a account to hold them? you have any actual links

So is coinbase a good place so store your crypto? And Is there a andriod application for it?

It's not the worst place but it's not recommended. They do have an app. It's a good place to buy with a debit card or bank account. I hear gemini is better but I haven't used it yet.

Look into binance, bittrex, kucoin.
Youtube: datadash, boxmining, bitesizebitcoin, cryptodaily for tutorials and news. Then search for more.

Good luck.

Despite what fags tell you here. Under 100k is fine to store on coinbase because they are FDIC insured.

However if you get a lot of crypto get a hardware wallet.

>for 1 year
how does it feel to be retarded?
If I discovered crypto 1 year ago I would have immediately invested...

Thank you my dude for this info

Most people are risk averse fags. I knew of Bitcoin for years just like everyone else and I didn't invest. You mean to tell me you didn't hear of Bitcoin in 2012? Why didn't you invest then?

I didn't even have a job or a bank account last year

Fucking lurk for more than a couple days you mong.

I don't have one now

You're that same faggot from plebbit in this thread GTFO my board
sage

Anything else?
Also what are words like HODL?

I first discovered Cryptocurrency 5 years ago when bitcoin was dirt cheap. Unfortunately I was a stupid, poor teenager with no money at the time so I missed out completely. Forgot about crypto entirely until a few weeks ago. I guess I don't feel too bad since I never had the money to invest in bitcoin anyway until now (being a uni student is financial suffering).

>lurker for one year
>newb's first day in crypto questions

Kys kike

Like I said, I never had intrest in crypto and visited every here and there to see what was going on. I never found out how to buy or sell.

Go to BTCmarkets

Australian owned and operated, you can deposit AUD and sell it for Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and bitcoin cash, sell those back for AUD and also withdraw AUD into a selected bank account.

Once you've bought from there, you can just sell back for some gains or transfer to another market like binance

And words like holding bags