WTF is wrong with you

You fucking retards.
I was using btc and cryptos since 2011, have seen this shit again and again.
It goes up and down.
There is a huge potential for further increase of the crypto market.

HOLD AND STOP CRYING LIKE BITCHES.
Use your fucking head, don't get lost in the rush of gains and the pain of losses.

LEARN TO ZOOM OUT ON THE FUCKING CHARTS AND USE DAILY, EVEN WEEKLY CANDLES.

If you only have big balls when the candles are green, you are pathetic lowlife plebian scum.

I'm going to meet the angels tonight op.

then buy the dip?

shhhhhh dude shut the fuck upp

If you don't hold, you will meet a boss at McDonalds not tonight, but soon.

>mfw i haven't bought into the crypto market in over 6 months
>mfw i already took my principle out
>mfw i have only $7k in profits still sitting in crypto market
>mfw i tell people im still buying in every week because i am a firm believer in it
>mfw i sleep well at night

I really am a firm believer in it, im just done buying in, but that doesn't stop me from telling people i am always buying in.

This, just fucking hold

Still better than these whiney pieces of shit.

ya... you're are retard
if youve been in this thing 6 months you better still have atleast 100k usd still in use for trades.

im with shitcoin OP
i was only going to be in it for however long the "moon mission" was going to take
it got shilled on here hard
depressing part is they are still posting everyday making the same claim, blindly robing newfags like me
the coin is APPC
how fucked am i? i sell now i lose everything so that not even an option now
i feel so fucking depressed

BUT TWITTER SAID I'D GET RICH OVERNIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

buy 1 in the money call options for next month on Amazon.

thank me later

Just put it in coins you believe in and you feel safe. ETH/BTC/REQ/XRP even

You memed yourself through, if you would have kept buying for the past six months you would have rode bitcoin for 9x gains, ethereum for 5x gains, and shitcoins for 10-50x gains

so big much wow

i just let it sit there man, i started with only 1k i trade stocks because i understand them more and have been making my living trading stocks for years so the crypto thing is just kinda there to me at this point. I don't care to make alot of money, i have rental properties that bring in a steady flow of cash + my stock trading i could care less about trying. I live well and sleep well thats all i care about anymore

>LEARN TO ZOOM OUT ON THE FUCKING CHARTS AND USE DAILY, EVEN WEEKLY CANDLES.

Fucking This, you can tell immediately the 1 min chart watching OMFG MY CRYPTOZZZZZ faggots straight away

HODL

Lol

I understand your pain user
i am in your boat and was chasing moon missions by doing bare enough research and just jumping in before people jump in. this is good if you are just chasing pumps but i kept on holding and finally it dipped. i am not in loss but all my gains have gone. i had tripled myself but i was left with just 50% gains of my folio till today. bit the bullet and sold every single of shitcoin that was shilled and now left with eth only. I will take a day or two to gather my thoughts and change my process of investment/trade.

I will be back

People can feel however they want, stop being a whiny loser.

Pretty sure everyones memeing, crypto market in general is up 3x-4x from Dec 1st. We're all getting rich, r-right guys?

I HODL all the way to btc >300k in 3-4 years. And all the alts next to the king.

Also, rember to buy icos but don't think with your cocks.

thanks for calming me down

Get the fuck out

Thanks for seeing the larger picture

What happens when it doesn't go back up?

McDonalds

Go get a gun and shoot yourself.

it always goes back up. be cool and HODL.

I'm actually not worried about it going back up, but about my ability to get to a million anymore. If I only just started and am sitting on 5k $ right now, how fucking high would the market cap need to grow so I could make it? 50 trillion? And what about the people who are already millionaires right now? Will all of them have 10 times more money than Bill Gates? Seems very unlikely this will continue.

Im just accumulating. Mining alts and buying BTC during all of this. You are all crazy if you think this isn't going above 50k in the next few months. If the lightning network gets released it is going to moon so fucking fast you won't even have time to react to buy in. ACCUMULATE

MOMMY ONLY FEEDS ME TENDIES IF I HAVE GREEN CANDLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE