Why aren't you mining?

Anyone mining? I mined a bit back on my old gaming PC, but lost the coins and never really cared or remembered how much I made.

I got back into mining this past year. It was a perfect way for me to reinvest my gains into crypto. Currently earning between $70-$100 in BTC and/or alts daily and all my equipment has been paid off for months.

how much is your electricity bill

Do you have a separate rig or do you mine on your gaming PC? How many GPU's do you need to make it worth it?

Elaborate on equipment cost, what gpus ?
What software
What coins

if youre posting from a desktop now and all youre doing it shitposting on Veeky Forums or watching the occasional hentai there is literally 0 fucking reason why you arent mining every second of the day
>muh electricity
kill youreselves brainlets its not like you gave a shit before

Have fun paying the Jews for your electricity

>if youre posting from a desktop now and all youre doing it shitposting on Veeky Forums or watching the occasional hentai there is literally 0 fucking reason why you arent mining every second of the day

Yeah, not like mining increases your pcs energy consumption or anything

I would be mining but I live in a van. I get 5 gigs of hotspot I could use through my sailfoam I suppose. Might be more than that now. Sprint is great. Fuck the FCC.

Mining is not profitable, hence why cloud mining companies sell contracts, if mining was profitable in and of itself, why sell contracts?

But I am..

I hope you are trolling, because if you're not trolling I truly lost all the hope for Veeky Forums. No one can be this retarded.

I run a 6x 1080 Ti rig in the kitchen of my apartment for hobbyist mining. I am on shared electric plan with the rest of the enormous complex, so my prices have not risen since I started. I am not home most days and I would be willing to guess the rig draws less power than the average resident who is home all day. In the winter I have the added benefit of free heating.

I also have a few Antminer D3s offsite in a garage with free electricity. They haven't been the most profitable yet still net me decent returns. An Antminer L3+ is also on the way which should bring my income up an additional $15-$20 daily.

Looking to get into it. Have 700 dollars in parts picked out, everything but videocards.

not everybody on Veeky Forums is that dumb. miner here, it's been a great week.

I mined almost 100k doge back in 2014 and just forgot about it until last week when it jumped to over 1.5 cents. Now it's already down at 0.9 and I never even fucking sold because all the shithole exchanges were closed to new users.

Guess I'll hold on to them for another 4 years.

>no power
but you're not...

Cause I can't buy any fucking cards anywhere.

i'll sell you three vega 64s... i'm just about done with these fuckers. for all the hype, they are the most unreliable and finicky pieces of shit i've ever used.

then when you get tired of them, you can go sell them on ebay to some other poor sap.

>Making $70-100 a day mining
>Neglects to mention he's a pathetic parasite leeching off others electricity

Nah I want 1070's for equihash.

user I have a miner with 6 1080s... I'm mining ETH atm. But definitely not making 78.49 USD/day. What is the percent composition for each of the coins you mine, and their names? Also does it take long to learn how to mine each of them?

it's hard to believe you're making 0.006 with only 6 cards

That's 6x 1080 TIs and 2x Antminer D3s

Enjoy getting JUST'd when ETH moves to POS

can you post some screenshots? also what pool?

I do 35 to 40 a day with a single antminer s7 and a 6x 1060 3gb rig.

This week is 3 108tis in a new rig.

Can't buy anymore cards now. They all gone.

What if my laptop is really shitty?