What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalueblog.com/posts/investor-warning-cryptocurrency-exchanges-are-breaking-us-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*idk how to do green thing*

up 200% in a month
what went wrong

Nothing.

For those investing in $NEO right now. Did you know that earning gas makes $NEO a security and thus illegal to trade in South Korea, the US, and many countries in the EU? Wonder why Bittrex has disabled their $NEO wallet for almost a month now?

So that they can accumulate GAS and rape you with their gains.

No I don't wonder that because they haven't you fucking retard

>Idk how to do a green thing

Jesus Christ fucking newfag

>For those investing in $NEO right now. Did you know that earning gas makes $NEO a security and thus illegal to trade in South Korea, the US, and many countries in the EU? Wonder why Bittrex has disabled their $NEO wallet for almost a month now?

We should hope not because if the sole criteria on defining a security is whether is pays a dividend, then Bitcoin (Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond were all dividends) would be included in that definition, as well as any Crypto that uses Proof-of-Stake

Nothing. I sold at ATH and then it dropped like everything else on KuCoin. Completely predictable.

I bought at the ATH of over $200, that's what went wrong. Sorry guys.

Not the case, those cryptos pass the Howey test that CB/SEC uses to determine if a crypto is technically a security. Try again.

>*idk how to do green thing*

Kek

gtfo plebbitfag

>idk how to do green thing
>kek

Most of the volume for NEO is in Upbit and Binance. Wouldn't matter if all the shitcoins in Kucoin is red. The general market is down anyways.

type ">" without the quotes before text and it will green text the line. I was going to rage at you but whatever.

inb4 incentivizing cancer, inb4 "green text's the body of text, not the line fucking newfag"

>idk how to do green thing
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Veeky Forums

closing the day around 168 seems pretty good to me :^)

Proof?

KEK. Pink wojaks only.

storeofvalueblog.com/posts/investor-warning-cryptocurrency-exchanges-are-breaking-us-law/

Bump

Does it count if Bittrex didn't give out GAS for any NEO on the exchange?

STOP BUYING!!! STOP IT NOW, SO MY ORDER CAN BE FILLED, IT'S AT 96%.

I placed my order last night.

Don't be a pussy. Move it off of there. Neon Wallet, son.

>*idk how to do green thing*
FUCKING NORMALFAG GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please fuck off

Think about it this way. A security is something that is supposed to be generating money right?

>Security -> generates -> money

So in traditional securities the thing it generates is not itself. This is more similar to NEO which generates GAS which is different from NEO.

>NEO -> generates -> GAS

Meanwhile proof of stake coins give out the very same thing that generates it. For example
>ETH -> generates money-> ETH

The absolute state of reddit

Woops i meant
>ETH -> generates -> ETH

now that's some high quality bait right there, cheers

No one wants to read you shitty fucking blog, stop soliciting it you faggot,.

keep pullin more things outta that butt of yours

On such another level it took me a minute, kudos.

>keep pullin more things outta that butt of yours
I'm just saying that NEO's gas system is more similar to a traditional security that the regular proof-of-stake coins.

yeah well guess what. it doesnt matter.

>
>>*idk how to do green thing*
>FUCKING NORMALFAG GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Edgey

AHHHAHAH faggot neo holders
So confident, i was watching a thread earlier
When master pajeet TRIED to warn you fags to sell your Neo now, it's gonna drop. Non stop faggots saying the typical 'not selling my bags'

'pajeet' 'fud'
HAHAHAHAHHA i feel great knowing he was right. Sometimes people are telling the truth, it's not always FUD you stupid virgins.

>yeah well guess what. it doesnt matter.
You are too emotional about investing. You dont even bother looking at the facts.

>inb4 i made gains
Almost everyone in who bought and held ANY coin prior to december probably made significant gains. Even early TRXfags probably made 100x their investment.

i'm in love

Not mine you dumb nigger.

>You are too emotional about investing. You dont even bother looking at the facts.
t. faggot who wont stop spamming his blog

I have. I'm just asking.

Stop lying, it's so obvious your the author
Who the fuck else would shill such a shitty blog?

>*no se como hacer la cosa verde*
Justamente acabo de vender 100 mil.

>t. faggot who wont stop spamming his blog
The owner of the storeofvalue blog is a QTUM shill. Holding NEO and QTUM is a stupid idea since you are too exposed to China's tantrums.

I prefer holding coins that are not tied to China. All of them are going to see significant gains anyway as shown this month. In fact Chinese coins are actually underperforming compared to their Japanese counterparts.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

yfw it's a guy

>he thinks burger agencies are still relevant

This.

Plz explain the joke

This

Thanks friend

its not everyday you see decent bait

upvoted

Heh.. bait.. yeah

Neo has gone fucking parabolic...I love it

kek, neo is just warming up