Daily reminder that no matter how much you've gained, as long as you remain in crypto, you are not going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've gained, as long as you remain in crypto, you are not going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest ponzi scheme in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the demise of the human race. Yes, you are fucked. Yes, you will lose everything. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine regret that you ever got into crypto.

Daily reminder to look for a way out. Don't keep trying, don't stay. A lot of you haven't known enough suffering to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing compared to the absolute hell that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

gramtoken.io/register?reference=7830
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once I get to a million, then I'll quit for good.

JUST KIDDING!!!

Nigga you dumb as fuck

Thx OP I'm suicidal now. Just bought another 100k

Its just a little dip OP...you gotta calm down buddy...

Nice just sold 100k

>crypto represents the largest ponzi scheme in human history, and it hasn't even started yet.
>Ponzi Scheme
>hasn't even started yet

if crypto truly is "the largest ponzi scheme in human history," then why wouldnt i want to get in on it before it starts?

Idiots throwing around big words they don't understand like "ponzi" that they hear on MSNBC and bloomberg.

Take your boomer ass back to the coal mines and get lung cancer

u ain’t gonna get FUD so you can buy cheap coins wait it probably works or you wouldn’t be doing it FUK. HODL KIDS

All in on Kill Yourself Coin

i like this wojak. why won't Veeky Forums have more waifu wojaks :^ ) ?

Fuck you OP, you FUDfuck.

RED TAG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not if you buy POWR, HST and MOD.

>anime avatarfag
Daily reminder to kys

Kek that's actually a great point. We're gonna be the niggers giving seminars and taking off in private jets.
>ONE DAY, WITH HARD WORK AND MOTIVATION, YOU CAN BE LIKE ME TOO NORMAN, JUST FOLLOW OUR PROGRAM

You know what always wins OP?

Greed.

Not logic. Not fear. Greed.

Every. Single. Time.

At least you got 1/3

This is a real as it gets gramtoken.io/register?reference=7830

>children
>when you haven't made it yet
>kys

Once we're old and wealthy we'll be telling our children
>all you gotta do is throw some money iin and speculate on some shitcoins son, you'll 100x your money in no time flat, just ride the waves and catch the moon missions

Thanks just bought 100K

Let the retards lose everything. they deserve it