Overheard my coworkers discussing how weird I am

>Overheard my coworkers discussing how weird I am

Just show them your Blockfolio that will show them.

I heard them too. Tbf I can understand why they don't like you. We can smell you from a mile away and every time you enter the building steel girders can be heard groaning and creaking

what did they say user?

Don't worry, user. You'll be alright. Just stop giving a fuck and you'll have a lot more fun.

>overheard my family discussing how weird i am while i hid in the closet in my bedroom during new years
we're all gonna make it
i think

>tfw everyone thinks you are weird because you dont smile enough

is this an american thing? apparently a group of people at work talk about me behind my back and talk about how strange i am cause i dont smile non stop like them or talk with them. they also are nerdy numale types which is the weird part. its not like they are chads and stacies

>having coworkers

Same shit happened to me before

> Not having a real job or a social life and judging others who do

Faggot alert. Go get some fresh air

Try not to take it personally op. When people clique, talking about other ppl is effortless and automatic. Doesn't actually mean there's anything wrong with you. Be nice to them and get to know them as best you can. If that doesn't work, try to find employment with better co-workers.

Tl;Dr. H8rs gon h8

>user is so weird

You're one weird fuck if you hide in closets during new years to snoop on conversations faggot

What'd they say? How did you overhear them? It's gonna be alright bud, chin up.

that happened to me in college op. was awkward af because i had 5 suitemates and they all had a convo about it in the living room whilst i heard from behind the door in my room.

i took the initiative to go out of my way and be more friendly. showed interest in them and was proactive in getting to know them better. long story short we're all still friends now 7 years after college.

Read the book how to make friends and influence people. it helped the most. good luck

>he doesn't even seem to care what I did over the weekend

dont worry user
>soon they'll be your employees sucking lots of
your dick under african red wood monolith desk

everyone talks shit about everyone, who cares

Not OP, but thanks for this post. You reminded me that I still had to read that book.

please be a larp
please be a larp
please be a larp

You're not that guy from that thread on New Years who pretended they go out with friends on special occasions and then just hide in their closet, are you?

Thanks, just sold my business and applied for McDonalds.

no wonder mass shootings are a thing.

you're that faggot I remember that thread
did anyone ever find you?

>started working as a coal sampler recently
>red pilled environment
>everyone knows that im an autist

could be worse op

>we can smell you from a mile away
>tfw my aqua di giorno sillage is that good
i fucking hope so user

yes its american but maybe you can move to ny or la where everyone is a piece of shit

im literally getting bullied and shittalked about behind my back by a clique of fat loser numales and nufemales. the weird part is i actually get along with chads and stacies fine and never have had this type problem with them. im not sure if it is because of the numale psyche being more feminine/easily offended etc or what but its weird as hell

good advice, good book too (shitty book title though).

goddam you have that perfume? fucking meme shit senpai. must be the autist's preferred odor

It's easier for others to recognize your faults. This is an opportunity for you to learn how to not be so fucking weird

>they're not chad and stacies
user, that's why they're talking shit. Chad and stacies are way more secure and are less likely to give a fuck about you even to stop and dislike you. It's the numales and invisible women who lash out at each other.

wow, i uhhh.. didn't think anyone would remember. there was one other user who hid in his closet too but yeah i was the one who stood in the closet for 5 hours while i heard people farting in my room and rifling through my drawers stealing my shit and i watched as my portfolio dropped from $3k to $2k. you can imagine how much worse off i am now

What'd they say user?

This...
Come to terms with it, embrace it and learn not to give a fuck. I'm sure some people say the same shit about me when I'm not around...I give 0 fucks. I'd call them out on it just to watch them squirm.

I can't believe this is real, but I remember you as Well

was this your family? why were they stealing from you

You're about as close to a celebrity as I'm ever going to get. Please write my ID on a piece of paper with timestamp.

I preffer the user who said they were going out with friends then slept in the car. Relatable.
Fuck your coworkers tho bruh they are less than human nocoiner scum.

>didn't think anyone would remember
nigger your like Veeky Forums royalty someone made a thread the next day of your posts and you almost got voted to be put on the Veeky Forums football team

I remember this one
someone post cap

Also guess I missed you closet guy?
Fuck not sure how, not like I was anywhere but here on NYE.

>be social retard
>go to college with blue collar chads, be effeminate but neurotic and angry so we agree on politics but nothing else
>think I'm getting on well with them and we work great together on projects
>suddenly everyone just stops talking to me beyond the bare minimum
>this goes on for last 3 weeks of the quarter

feels bad but i've made more internet monopoly money this last month than they make in 5 years wagecucking

My coworkers don't like me either. But it's because they're a bunch of middle aged incompetent burnouts and I can code circles around them. And I get paid more, even though I've only been there a few months. Ain't even upset.

only pajeets wear alot of cologne desu senpai

Why do certain men open their mouths when taking a picture?

>xannax

because they are all laughing at you.

Are you me? I know that feel.

nice dubs man

This collage has inspired me to go buy a razor and shave.
Not going to be associated with this

>men
That's where you're wrong

They aren't wrong. You socialize with a bunch of people anonymously on the internet instead of talking and making real human connections and emotions.

This was the case for me too when I used to talk to people outside. Chads are usually cool people. Even if they talk shit it doesn't cut too deep, since they're usually just messing around. They don't feel any real malice towards you, and can quickly switch to being your pal. The nu-male becomes catty and cruel. He'll smile around you then talk shit behind your back.

kratom

but im constipated af. classic opiate high.

i don't think anyone that was on Veeky Forums that night will ever forget.

t. was there

As a guy who's generally socially retarded, was scarred by bullies since elementary school, took over a decade to adjust myself socially, but still spills his spaghetti every once in a while, and people talk about him being a weirdo behind his back, I feel you.

I honestly think too much anime and videogames as a child did that to me. They also made me a basement dweller and a unathletic skinnyfat slob.

Good thing I'm an Accountant and a law school student, people look up to me now. Sort of.

>I'm an Accountant, people look up to me

I've got some bad news for you desk bitch

I was reminded three times that everyone was going out to lunch for a coworkers birthday. When they all got up and left I just stayed at my desk. I couldn’t muster up any energy or care enough about them to move from my desk. They probably talked about me not being there but I don’t care.