LiveEdu ICO (Ycombinator backed)

12 HOURS LEFT TO GET A 20% BONUS ON THE LIVEEDU ICO, DON'T MISS OUT user.

>ycombinator
>97 markets
>5m views
>10m hard cap

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/fAyIzV8zT5VPPT410

it's hitting tier 1 & 2 exchanges within a month after the ICO wraps up, get the FUCK in.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.tv/en/faq/faq-questions
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/00Lqpi1GKPMO8zo8W
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/ZM3K2yNzNYe1VMH7m
magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already in
Looks like an easy x10

>it's hitting tier 1 & 2 exchanges within a month after the ICO wraps up
Is there source on this or just speculation?

Whats the point of the EDU token.

they're basically using new alchemy to get on the fast track on bittrex, huobi and binance.

DYOR

tokensale.liveedu.tv/en/faq/faq-questions

Actually looks really cool how they're building an ecosystem around the token. Doesn't seem like your average pointlessly tokenized project. Thanks for the shill user.

how much X are we really talking about for this nerd shit

max circulation is estimated to be around 250m. consider:

* they have a working product

* their platform has some famous people on it (wolfram, thenewboston etc.)

* they're expanding to a lot more subjects

* their projects are actually good

* they're releasing iOS/Android apps soon

* they're actively working on getting more projects uploaded

* YC backed

10-20x this year is entirely possible, desu senpai

cont. and if they're able to strike some partnerships with universities/schools/libraries, which they're working on, this shit will skyrocket

Threw some eth in thanks user

If you buy, use this link: tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/00Lqpi1GKPMO8zo8W

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/fAyIzV8zT5VPPT410 is the correct link. :^)

here's my ref link pajeets let's keep this train going.

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/ZM3K2yNzNYe1VMH7m

This link is best: tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/00Lqpi1GKPMO8zo8W

There is no point. It's moronic.

They won't. As someone who works at a company with plenty of university/college/school partnerships, I promise you these guys will not be able to secure anything meaningful.

> As someone who works at a company with plenty of university/college/school partnerships

so do I, but in Europe. the universities in my country love this kind of shit and would eat it up, only reason I'm investing in this ICO

I don't know anything about Europe except that the market is much smaller than it is here (US). In the US you're looking at best case scenario goading a university into developing specialty brand specific content with you (i.e. Coursera) which given the market currently holds very little value and most schools will be unlikely to want to continue doing/replicate (only ~20% of "students" even complete, the vast majority of these are unpaid).

Note that good schools are very brand conscious and won't even begin to talk to a company like this who hasn't proven themselves in other ways yet.

Outside of the university/college system, they can absorb plenty of low tier online content, but will be facing a shitstorm of competition which they'll never begin to touch, and eventually will lose support from the content creators since it simply won't be as lucrative.

I literally run an education marketplace, almost exactly what they are trying to do, and I can guarantee you the barrier to entry is not low. They will face enormous obstacles of which being on the blockchain is a solution for ZERO of them.

Invest in what you want, to me this is already a failed endeavor if not an outright scam.

No one on here cares if the freaking site is going to succeed lmao. I can tell you for sure that i'll never use it along with 90% of the other shitcoins on the market that are at 300M+ caps.

I just care that this is going to pump.

And its going to pump btw

Don't believe the FUD - read the whitepaper.

Pic related is the use cases straight from the whitepaper

Magnalis ICO is going to end soon too..

magnalis.network

last chance for upcoming moon mission

Yea, that shit is meaningless. Creators, especially universities, do not want to get paid in tokens. This is a logistical nightmare for any university/college and there's no fucking way their accounting department will want to deal with it for even half a second.

There will be some crypt scrub "teachers" who might be ok getting paid in this scamcoin, but most respectable educators will want to get paid in cash... not have to trade chuck-e-cheez tickets in for cash.

And for "rewards" for students... there's literally zero reason this needs to be on the blockchain, and it's not a novel concept. Every fucking site has rewards.

But don't take it from me, I only already help run a website that successfully does what these morons claim they're about to do... which they aren't.

You should take a hint from the dude who says he's only in for the pump. That's legit the only thing this might be good for.

This is not ycombinator backed. Stop shilling and lying you faggot.

Nonetheless this is a somewhat interesting idea and their white paper doesn't come off like a complete scam. But I'm not sure why an ICO is necessary and what they do in the case where their shitty currency tanks

I've been on their site and it seems to work but there are sloppy bits

Oh I should also throw this out there:

They were Y-Combinator backed in 2015. 3 years later they have not been able to capture any market share (I've literally never heard of them before this, and I know every single competitor who actually matters).

And now suddenly they decide to switch to blockchain tech and do an ICO.

This fucking SCREAMS "we ran out of money, what do we do?! Quick, scam some cryptocurrency nerds on biz"

What success has new alchemy had in getting fledgling companies listed though

I feel like you can't go wrong with a 10m hard cap though.

How do you know that they even get listed on an exchange that lets you take advantage of the cap though. This is the third ICO today that's trying to copypaste blockchain bullshit onto their site or software because they're aware of the mania now

Well they're on ED already so that's at least something

I found this one yesterday. Thinking of actually investing

do it

They still are Ycombinator backed you moron. This is as good of a chance at a 10x as anything else.

Any if you aren't retarded you can trade on EtherDelta