Anyone else here lose 40% in two days?

Anyone else here lose 40% in two days?

I feel the depression slowly creeping back

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry OP. Just trust Veeky Forums when they say "it will never crash!"

More mate....70k to 25k.

Hope so. But I'm leaning to trust biz less with each passing day.

Holy shit

Lost 75%, too many FUD news.

Nice, just lost another 100 k

I lost like 50%, don't worry too much, just wait it's going to come back up. As long as you HODL you'll be alright, this is also a really good time to accumulate.

Yes. I’m been in a shit mood and it’s effecting my wageslavery. Felt like walking out today without telling anyone and never coming back

I peaked at 11k, I'm down to $3700. FUCKING DBC.

40k to 10k, feel like shit

Jesus guys, just fucking hold. It'll bounce back, there's not even a very good reason behind this, just the way that the markets work.

Lost 20% of my allocated because I traded it for a loss. I couldn't trust the coin and now it's far from the original price.

I feel a bit better now about my measly 700 down to 500 thx guys

You guys are being pusiese. HODL!!!

Well, i sold my neo just before the 170$ bullrun to buy fucking tnb. Yes, i am fucking stupid.

Me too user. I hate going to work now knowing I’m going to be at the shitty job another 40 years and I’m not going to make it. Thinking I was out soon was the only thing keeping me going.

I wasn't expecting to succeed anyway :^(

Damn, and here I was beating myself up over going from $63K to $49K

same here
I've repeated "it'll bounce back" to myself whole week long.

>You guys are being pusiese. HODL!!!
>pusiese.

you never had it in the first place

The only thing that's bouncing right now is my head off the cement as I watch a sea of red

>HODL
I hate this fucking meme so bad.

I was shorting the fuck out of shit, trying to mitigate losses. Thought I was doing so well, but I just keeps hitting new lows. I can't keep up. I'll be sitting pretty if things get back to pre FUD prices but this shit is painful.

I have a feeling this bleeding will last until March

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I've learned my lesson regarding hesitating on taking profits. My plan has been locked in. As long as it goes back up (lol) I'll know better for next time.

I did. Went from 9k to 5k. I keep losing more every day. I'm 80% in ENG and I just bailed on ICX to buy neo thinking it'll be more stable to hold funds to buy anything good that dips enough

Topkek

I haven't even looked at my wallet. I know my coins are down, but until I look at the dollar amount it doesn't register

everything is fucked

damn it'll be okay bro.
me and you in this shit together i guess

did dbc do this to you too?

Are you me? Haha
Have a hug brother

Haha you too? 3 of us in this thread. :(

around 30%. a lot of my coins that were withstanding the crash have tumbled over. i am excited for the day that i slip into real lost, values below my inital investment. then it will be delicious.

From 70k to about 40k.
Feels shit

They will all come back, soon too. Hold the bags. HODL.

Buy Linda

Jesus fuck, 5-fgiures+ is real money. How do you'll sleep?

Considering I only ever put in about $500 of real hard earnt cash I dont really care.

Its like gambling with your winnings.

Suicide would be an option if I had wagecucked for that 70k.

40k to 29k, ill start worrying when it hits 15k

lol no I put it into BTC a last week I'm only down 4%

save me

Swingtraded myself up from 51k to 72k the last 2 days. I'm not sure if I'm a daytrading god or I've been hit by a lucky streak

Enjoy getting assfucked by taxes

Yacht money come march

Stay calm and hold out anons. If you can't keep a level head during dips, you shouldn't be in this game.

I'm not a burger. I already cashed out in July and paid 15% tax on it, no audit or taxman up my ass since then.

Peaked 12k from 4k initial, at 6k now watching the daily red woooo. Tried swinging tron and held dbc for a day after ATH cuz /biz said huobi listing would be good...

Or you could sell now and re-buy at the bottom. HODL is fucking meme for lazy fucks.

I've made a shitload of trades, but most of em are losses. Am I still fucked?

Use math sucker

> sell at a loss
> buy more
hmmm really made me think