It aint too late

Are you just going to sit there and watch thus thing hit $300 while the rest of the market bleeds??

Can someone please explain Neo/Gas to me? Ive seen it on my exchange but never gave a shit to look into it.

yes

chinese ethereum

IT'S CALLED ANTSHARES!

It has hit its ATH but there will be a slight dip maybe 10% and then it'll slowly go back up again

dip already happened its breaking its ath this time

Lol so what happens when the chinese government bans crypto? Does it eat shit or do other chinks pick up the bags?

Tempted to sell some of my Neo that I've had since ANS to buy more of this ICX dip

the chinese govt wont ban crypto douche bag

Shit just had a proper look

It’ll eventually bleed into VEN

You say that now you dumb prick

NEO is the only top coin that's not falling right now and the longer the market durdles around the better it gets. Just earn your GAS and hold it this year. A +1000% move isn't that unlikely.

See, NEO holders habe a massive advantage if we see a massive bubble LATER this/next year.

the chinese govt already has partnerships with many crypto projects e.g. wen, wtc.

To say China will ban all crypto is just fucking stupid because some crypto solutions can be very beneficial for the chinese government (NEO is one of them).

Bittrex has disabled NEO wallets.. I can't even withdraw my NEO..

They've been stealing your gas this whole time why would 1. even use that exchange 2. not take control of your private keys?

It was the first exchange I used. I'm on kucoin and Binance now. I honestly forgot I had NEO on there and when I tried pulling out, the wallet has been disabled.. For the past few weeks now. What do you mean they're stealing my gas? Should I consider my NEO lost? How the fuck can they even do that?

This is literally the only coin not dying a horrible death right now. I wonder if Chinese gov is involved in this crash and propping up NEO as "the one"?

NEO generates gas, but bittrex takes yours as they don't do gas trades

You need to just convert to eth or something and transfer it out as you cant transfer neo directly. The reason for this is you can't withdraw half a neo and their system doesn't really support whole numbers only

Can I sell it even though the wallet is disabled?

I don't think China gov would do anything to save NEO.
only reason NEO didn't dip is because of all the conferences this month.
I'm lucky to have 80% of my portfolio in NEO.

Neo has strong investors who don't want to sell.

yeah but its IMPORTANT NOT TO SELL FOR BTC.

sell for ETH so when you send it, the fee is WAY CHEAPER

yes i would sell into eth/ltc and move it too binance, i gotta do the same thing unfortunately but i only got 4

NEO is in red as well now.

Good luck if you bought ATH HAHAHHAHAAH

NEO is just going back to what it was normally, it's still way up. It would have to go under $100 to really be a "crash" for the coin.