It's only just begun

This pepe makes me fucking sad.

teddy bear for you pls be happy

are we FUCKED?

>teddy bear
>bear market

you sick fuck

I don't even want to look at my portfiolio

I'm feeling almost sick, lost more than 100k so far, i'm just gonna delete my delta, and ignore everything crypto related for a week...

Currently selling most of my shit to buy the dip

>my Lamborghini
>my McMansion
>already told my boss to fuck off
>already bragged to everyone I knew, everyone I hated, which is everyone I knew

Damn damn damn!!!!

looks like its about to get even worse, now BTC/ETH are dropping hard

Should I just sell now? I'm practically a no coiner. Only have .33 BTC that I won gambling. I wanted at least 5000 for a trip I want to take, but maybe I should just accept winning what I have and move on.

pretty wild feeling to check my phone and see that im down 10k from 10 minutes ago

the bull cycle is over, cash out on the next bounce and you can buy back at 5k in a few months. Thank me later.

you piece of shit this is what will crash everything even further. just hold you godamn mongoloid

>few months
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS ISN'T TRUE

TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE

i mean sell all my physical belongings senpai

oh...ok

Its just begun

worst part is now those goldmen sachs banker faggots and kike MSM will use this to spread never ending FUD about crypto just like they've wanted for years

if BTC hits 10k or the total crypto market cap hits $400B or less we're probably fucked for the majority of 2018

crypto isn't dying but it's gonna be a grim, slow year it looks like. it'll rebound but not for 4-6 months minimum

Wtf is going on

Nothing

Shaking up the weak hands.

I cant live like this for 6 months AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Yuuuuuuuuuuuup

>tfw only cashed out 10k out of 200k during this run

lol I'm about to lose my 6 figures at this rate... shit sucks.

is it ever over?

>tfw only been in crypto for 6 months and this shit doesnt effect my anymore

Spoiler alert. It's a fucking massacre

Still, waiting for the bullrun to be back is boring.
Next month during the dip i'll try my hand at shitcoin day trading with 10% of my stash, to have something to do.

Bitcoin is to predictable and boring, there's no time-sensitive decision to make, since it's like a metronome, but from what i've seen of shitcoin, it's more like gambling, should be exciting.

What will the answer be? Why is everything down? The dow was up 225 points today. It's just people screwing around.

Nope, most likely things are about to get a whole lot worse.

the worst part is that once the last guy who actually believes this actually sells all his shit to catch the knife, it'll be green candles all the way to 30k

>Next month during the dip

You must be new but this current "dip" is way worse than the minor ones that typically happen every month or so. In all likelihood this same dip will still be occurring next month, and maybe the month after. I won't be surprised to see $8000 BTC by tomorrow

I think the floor will be $1,500 for the long term.

I mean $10,500

Is it all over for the year?

I am afraid this is JUST the beginning

wishful thinking dude

i think we'll drop below 10.5k within 4-8 hours and if we drop below 10k its a freefall to 8k

screencap this

I don't know, panic seems to be the best time to buy. Hard to stay objective when you are in it. The low around here seems to be near the bottom.

Now that I look at it some more I think you might be right, but I think that would be the bottom.

kek

panic is the best time to buy but that doesn't mean the panic won't continue for extended period of time or that the price won't keep falling

>people panic and sell
>price hits 10.6k and you buy a shitload because its cheap
>keeps falling
>9k
>8k
>7k
>6k

doesn't look as good at that point right?

It's over desu. Won't go below 12k again.

Wrong, could easily go below 10k even.

what meme coin is everyone holding these days what should I be buying in this huge dip

eth

I feel like passing out

Went from 55k ath to 15k in 1 week.

Im ready to off.

fucking how?

Lmfao, what fucking shitcoin user?

Ummm what are you holding? What happened

Shitcoins presumably

I'm chilean, there is a local plataform called orionx, the price of eth in orionx is still 831.000 clp (chilean pesos), that is 1300 usd, the market cap here is small, so if you can contact a chilean or something, you can buy at 1000 usd and sell at 1300

Link
orionx.io/exchange/ETHCLP

it's only 5:30am in burger land.

is that good or bad for the price? will it go up today? or will all the normies wake up and panic sell?

>takes a peek at Kucoin portfolio

why are we still here..

>mfw

burgers have the weakest, softest hands in the world

they dump as usual

Nah, believe me, it hits 10k tomorrow and boomers liquidate their retirement portfolio to buy into bitcoin while its low.