Called it 6 days ago. Told everyone exit the market. Everyone called me a pajeet and that TA is nonsense...

Called it 6 days ago. Told everyone exit the market. Everyone called me a pajeet and that TA is nonsense. Hope you listened.

screenshot or didn't happen, loser.

nice larp nigger

I've been posting this picture over and over for the past 6 days on Biz telling everyone that obvious bear flag was obvious. The picture I posted was from about 6 days ago.

same OP, posted some bearish TA about bitcoin as was called a pajeet. It's so funny these people unironically believe there are indians fudding bitcoin on Veeky Forums so they can buy in cheaper.

Who cares what they did OP, they deserve to lose their money. You and me, we win, for not being so immersed in Veeky Forums that we failed to see that which was so obvious before our eyes.

>exit the market
But then I wouldn't be in NEO right now.

Its a pump of BTC before its dumped in favor of pumping BCH when it becomes re-tradeable on gdax.

faggot there's six thousand random faggots calling every possible situation at all times. just because you are slightly gayer than the other faggots doesn't mean anyone gives a fuck what you think. go suck dick faggot

Nice, no tripcode
No one cares faggot a lot of pajeet claims 1231312 different things everyday, eventually one of them will hit
kkys

every retard on earth knows that bitcoin will go down, the question is whether ETH will stay up

Agreed my friend.

Fair point.

Man you must be really losing money tonight, stay mad friend.

Alright so when's it going back up?

You’re right about one thing, OP. The part about making a bubbling sound when you tongue my butthole. I’m not even gay, never even had an urge. But you can bubble my brown star.

So did CND bot. I'd imagine that the correction should be happening soon.

screenshot or it didn't happen

go suck dick faggot

Not sure most or these retards can see the bear flag, but this or the triangle to breaking down, I was expecting a crash too.

>filename is 'winter is coming'
>calls everyone 'my friend'

i can't even imagine being this gay. i genuinely pity you lol

Damn, even CND bot said BTC would fall this far? Based CND.

This this this

Why would i exit? Huge gains coming in the future. If something, I put some into tether

Don't know to be honest, I pulled everything into tether back on the 10th at about 14,800. Gonna let this play out until I start to see signs of reversal.

That's not quite how it works but it predicted a decrease in price.

Don't, I'm not losing any money tonight.

This. Veeky Forums generate thousands of bits of random noise, given infinite time some of them are right about something

Mot indicators (RSI, bands, point of preios resistance, etc.) seem to indicate that we're pretty much nearing the end of the big dip on the daily charts and headed for a reversal. If we get a long wick on today's close I'll buy in. This looks like $11,500 or so is realistically the bottom of this dip.

>jellyfingers
I'm still gaining you losers.

its already rebounding, calm down street shitter

I can see what you are saying, if it closes like this then there could be a rally but I don't know if it's gonna be enough to truly reverse the trend. That bear flag is much stronger than a single long wick at the bottom of a fall.

You do realize that this dip (and the soon to come rally) are due to external factors and have nothing to do with price action, right? TA has no real application here

TA always has application. It may not predict up to the moment events but if you stick to the trends, look for patterns and set a stop loss, it's damn near impossible to lose money.

Hahahaha I love this. I was telling these retards to sell and they were like "muh fuddd muhh dip muh normal crypto swings".

This is beautiful. I love watching all these retards lose everything.

I'm right there with you.

>posts every single day for the past 6 months that a crash is imminent
>is wrong 97.2% of the time
>comes to gloat when the market is correcting
go away salty nocoiner

Don't forget you are either marketing or being marketed to

6 days moron.

stfu pajeet

ignore the retards

Show your tether buy order with date