The bubble is bursting

It's over, we're done. Pack your things and cash out to fiat.
I knew this would happen, I didn't want it to happen, but it is happening.

Not to mention that the crypto market went up by 81300% in 2 years, Soros making close to 1.2 billion in profits and JP Morgan probably just as much.
Wall St won again, like they always do. Some of us were lucky to follow them but the majority got JUST'd.

It's been fun. Back to neetbux I guess.

Lol

Reminder that btc dropped to 10k days ago and then all alts skyrocketed 400%, 500%. Eschanges can't take anymore people and have to close registrations, everyone is talking about crypto everywhere.
This is just the beginning.

All the normies bought at around $12k, that's when all the radiostations and tv-channels advertised it. It shot up to almost $20k and then all the normies lost money, cashing out one after another.
It's over, don't pretend like it's not.

Exchanges are already open mate. Only Bittrex is not still open but that shit is dying.

Why is bittrex dying? It's the only one I know how to use

Nah you're just a depressed cuck who doesn't understand how this shit works
The mtgox crash had a huge reason to happen
There's literally no reason for these flashcrashes, this is just whales crashing it to buy even more

You are an idiot.
The market cap went from $813b to $700b in a matter of days.

yep, flash crashes by mr burns and his gang

Holy shit see? MarketCap doesn't mean anything lol
CMC got rid of the Korean exchanges prices on top of that

another newfag. yr welcome to pack your own things, and leave. we'll continue from here.

ok bye then. we hear those same newfag statements every year. this"bubble" is too profitable for whales, in order to "pop".

market is adjusting to the korea shutdown...expect a revolt and koreans dont fool around when it comes to protesting..

You're going to lose all of your money

I ain't selling, if it bursts I go down with the ship.

This was orchestrated. CNBC/Korea FUD, Chinese FUD, all those articles in general and Wall Street bullshit. CMC delisting Korean exchanges. All just after a massive bullrun. TELL ME THIS WASN'T ORCHESTRATED.

u actually listen to that newfag? keep hodling that's all.

Checked

babbys first pullback

obviously. whoever sold to make normies panic, wants to buy cheaper oc.

Sold all. Peace out

Looks like the only thing to do is hold

that's exactly what whales want u to do. good job, stay a pajeet.

This just a few days ago so many people were trying to get on exchanges they had to turn them away. Unfortunately, the dip caused by not being able to keep taking in new money caused those people who wanted to sign up, to not sign up, or not put much money because of the FUD of the past few days.

Not everyone owns a bit of crypto yet.

Didn't assblaster say this was coming? Didn't he say something about older clients with tons of cash working with exchanges to buy in at a lower price? Could this be it? I wouldn't be surprised if there was something being orchestrated to FUD the market for a week or two, have a bunch of old money whales buy in, then they pump like crazy and all the normies with weak hands see it go up and buy back in.

Veterans with weak hands will also come up short.

The only way to beat the whales accumulating here is to HODL. They are no joke coming to take your coins. Look at all the players involved.

CNBC was sucking bitcoin cash's dick a few weeks ago, and Roger Ver was being called "BITCOIN JESUS". Now that network is trying to dump it? Cmon. Its plain and simple that they just try to crash this shit so they can be prepared for the upcoming normie crypto onslaught of 2018. Once they saw all the demand for alt currencies, via the exchanges having to close from too many new users, old money got really interested.

Don't sell guys. This is your warning. You will miss out on fat gains.

This is when you invest. You invest when the market takes a hit and everyone is selling, then you sell when it's at the top.

Sure, I've lost some money these past days, BUT I am not stupid enough to start selling.

I don't see why people would want to cash out at this stage. If you've been in this for more than 4 months you'd know that
1) this type of 'crash' isn't uncommon in the market
2) selling out mid-crash is the worst thing you could do
3) unless you're very experienced or lucky trying to swing trade this will end in tears
4) by already having money in the market you have a head start against the majority. You've already carved out a space for yourself, don't compromise that by selling out only to buy back in later.

Just hold and if you want to add more fiat and buy the dip. This probably isn't the bubble popping