What exactly is causing this crash?

what exactly is causing this crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitbean got hacked

nothing actually

Wall Street was actually paid their bonuses in bitbean, which was subsequently hacked.

some asian country took a shit

You fapping way too much

Just whales crashing it to accumulate more

normies. probably also the cause of the recent altrun

realization that you can't eat memes

Supposedly this sourceless Bloomberg article: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading

This guy

futures are expiring this week

china and bitcoin are the two things is hate the most in this world.

That's what I'm wondering. I'm thinking it's your mom's huge vagina

a single large whale and his bot is what altcoin buzz sort of seems to be suggesting might be part of it. a real moby dick

Nothing idiot, the bubble is bursting.

Market moons for 6 month people gain money they can't spend.
People are just getting their money out

Normies overbuying BTC.

Real answers

2 of the largest exchangers of crypto currencies, South Korea and China, are cracking down and even banning crypto exchanges in order to regulate them to stop illegal activities. Hence everyone freaking out and this massive fucking bubble bursting.

I haven't invested a cent, so i'm just watching the chaos whilst having a beer. I'm still poor though.

This. Majority of crypto transactions take place over seas in Asia. News of China and South Korea again banning crypto came out. Immediate panic selling. Remember anytime BTC drops hard so do ALTS. This is expected, as the two things to drop the market quickly are
1. Government oversight / regulation (like South Korea and China are proposing)
2. Large exchange getting hacked

im still up 15x my original investment of 1k