When is Wall Street money coming in you asked

In a few days to collect all our bags.

Oh shit good point especially with such low prices.
>The new Whales have arrived

>he fell for the wall street meme

stocks are having a bull run why enter a bear market?

kek

I legitimately already feel bad for the brainlets who don't FEEL the tsunami coming.

You thought "Whales" were something? You thought "Megalodons" were something too. Wait until you see the fucking NUCLEAR SUBMARINES of Big Business getting into the crypto universe. This is what we were training for. This is what gives us 10x, 100x, and 1000x.

I only pray that God gives me strength to hold on at $1M so that I can get $10M instead.

good i cant handle all this stress

seriously. unironically this

And the delusion sets in. Wall Street is laughing at any clown who gets into crypto. Crypto is avoided here like a plague.

eh, I'm not fucking selling

now's the time for strong hands

Literally this
The whales in crypto now are fucking nothing compared to the boys on wall st

Nice proof fucking retard

The best part about it is that there will be legitimate international competition for the space.

It's not like Wall St. is getting in for no reason. They see the Chinese getting in, they see the Russians getting in, these are no fucking joke - governments AND banks are going to end up trying to fight for crypto and end up driving it straight into another dimension compared to what we're used to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The display of such level of delusion is exactly why I already cashed out.
Good luck to you bagholders.

Do you think the wall st fags will buy my tronskis?

*yawns condescendingly in your direction*

Hello again 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017...

This does make the most sense. It feels scary but logically crashing now makes no sense. With all the Korean FUD I would not be surprised at all if it was just so officials/corporations could buy huge holdings on things like ICX

repeat the question again and think

lol, even normie street isn't going to buy tron shit, get real. you got chinked. let that be a lesson for life

cant wait until some wall st heavies short the market and cause the suicide of thousands of NEETs worldwide

>buy tron shit
Or any of the crypto shit.

Sure thing weeb

I held on at 3 million. Quit my job. Now I only have 2 million. next month 500k. next doesn't matter already an hero. all the worlds economists (seriously over 95%) think crypto is garbage. who do you think drafts economic policy? We were idiots. still going down with the ship.