Ethercraft... It's cozy inside

What you say? Now is not a good time. We community minded folks @ Ethercraft tried to warn you, but you laughed and compared us to Bernie Madoff and called us fools. Come inside, it's cozy join in our tales of chasing dragons and battling trolls deep in their dungeon lairs. If you have any money left there are still some wonderful investment opportunities to be staked, guaranteed to go up in value

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethercraft/getting-started-with-ethercraft-9319a4c448e9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What should I buy if I only have 50 $ if I want to make it?

medium.com/@ethercraft/getting-started-with-ethercraft-9319a4c448e9

You get get a basic dungeon crawling outfit for free, plus gas. Buy some bread and an iron sword and your good to go.

what do you think is the best buy right now?

Buy my bags

There are a few enchanted merchant pieces that haven't doubled in price yet. Also some special Swords, rare and legendary. I would buy some bread too, certain merchants are trying to corner the market

bags are good, carry your bread in and gold out

Low price mercant knickers, high price pep or merchant tokens. Many are scrambleing to come up with the funds to buy the tokens

Sad to see frens begging for gas money to transfer funds, seems like there is some trouble in the outside world and it even effects us in our little community

Got to go now, need to let some folks on /out/ in on our little secret, you know how they are

merchant stuff or ragnarok

Pep's Token. It's a permadeath game where you lose all your equipped items if you die, and pep's token saves you from death.

Reminder to buy the jolly boots, jolly suit, or jolly hat before they are no longer available (which is apparently within the next day or so).

They should be worth quite a bit when the market comes considering only around 200 of them have sold.

Merchant stuff, pep's token, stone skin amulet, and mage mincer are all really good buys for the game.

If you're just in it for gains, probably go for the seasonal items (the jolly stuff) and merchant items.

Wew, I,m back, but I'm afraid I have some bad news, due to all the turmoil and fear... Fuck off were full

This is really low quality shilling

just found this in the telegram. really want a merchant ring now, but 0.5 ether will consume all of my gains

shilling

the fag is hawking his crap other boards too?

Yes it is, it's pointless really because the game shills itself, you should see it inside the Discord, talk about an echo chamber, its like going into the Catholic General thread and listening to all the guys talk about banging Mary

You'll make it back in a day and have free legendary bling