Who else /notevenworried/?

who else /notevenworried/?

All the fucking newfags are out in force. THIS IS LITERALLY A MONTHLY OCCURENCE IN CRYPTO. THIS IS NOT NEW.

It crashed to 10k few weeks ago and everyone already forgot about that

>checks january 2016 and january 2017

Lmao this happens every goddamn year

COMFY

this

babbys first pullback

i'm currently learning how to make those ethereum based games

this is honestly the reason why crypto is so profitable

every month or so, the whole market takes a dump, and you get to buy in coins for dirt cheap and make 10x on them all over again. It's like a cash cow. I rejoice every time this shit happens, I buy up everything in sight.

I started in December and I'm not even remotely worried, I've just been following this for years and know what to expect. I'm also still in the green.

i'm wojak posting, but not actually worried.
i have a fraction of my network in crypto.

plus i bought into bitcoin when it was 600 bucks, and have only put in around 1k of my money in since. this would have to be an end-of-crypto crash for me to ever be in the red, and i'd be cashed out before that.

shh don't tell em. keep adding to the hysteria, accumulate cheap bags.

I see you're comfy. I too am comfy.

nope this isnt the same

networth*

>btc says “get off my market reeeeeeee”
>crashes on normies
>normies panic sell in a huge loss
>fucking crypto fucking lost everything never again holy shit biggest mistake of my life
>market stabilizes, starts going up again
>fuuuuck gotta let my normie money flow this time im not gonna miss
>mfw hodl

Fine for now. Been here before. Same as before though, if it just keeps going down I will hit the stoploss on life.

>Jan 1
>27k
>Jan 10
>40k
>Today
>27k
I don't know how to feel about this

Glad someone understands it

ive been in this shit for about 10-11 months and while i've been through some of these market crashes/pullbacks (like when btc hit 19k and crashed back to 12k) this one seems particularly terrible.

some people are saying this is a regular January occurrence? i wasnt here last January so I dunno but over the last 10 months or so this moment right now definitely hurts the worst

Stop talking dumb nigga u were here when china fud happened, that shit hurts to this day

It’s not even a monthly occurrence. There’s always one day a week where “BITCOIN IS DONE AAAAHHHHHH”. I’m not worried at all. Didn’t it get lower than this last week?

Huh, you just made me realize I'm still up from Jan 1. What the heck is there to worry about

Same user. I'm at a bit under 50% what I had last week, but still up 100% on what I had a month ago.

Not even bothered desu, it's fun seeing all the pink wojaks here and people losing their shit on twitter - even fucking supposed "OGs" having meltdowns over this dump.

ya the china thing was bad but i still lost less then compared to today

was holding different coins i guess but still

Exactly. If you have a long term investment, basically nothing has happened. If you have a medium term investment, eh, you get set back a few days. The only way you’re completely fucked is if you went all in on the worst shitcoin imaginable and lost it all.

Not worried, I consider it expensive nights rest

How low do we expect this to go?

all the FUD in biz just proves the fact that we have been constantly flooded by teenagers and normies

im down -20% i dont give a shit

even if its down -50% i wouldnt give a shit

>the worst shitcoin imaginable

Tron

note(VEN)worried. Nope I think we hit the unmanipulated bottom at 4 dollars and with the upcoming news the whales are gonna take so fucking much again. Im just gonna HOLD.

Not really comfy, but I am thinking about taking out a personal loan tomorrow and going balls deep into the cryptocalypse. People on localbitcoins seem to be very worried and offloading lots of coins for very cheap.

>Newfag
>Monthly Occurrence

Are you fucking a tard mate? It hasn't bleed like this for awhile. Basically everythhing is down, money is not being put into much. This seems whole lot different than other times.

Personally expecting 6-8k btc if it breaks 10k

Already bouncing back up

Ok so how do you decide what to buy now?

When I look at coinmarketcap I feel like i walked in to a store where everything i discounted to 1 dollar.

Do you still just buy more of the coin you had the most faith in before the crash?

Kek, pretty much. I got out of that after I doubled my money in it.

I just got in in January, so I am slightly down on my IO, but mostly just waiting for it to blow over so I can get back to gainsville. Pretending I want to kill myself is fun though.

>Do you still just buy more of the coin you had the most faith in before the crash?
Yeah. ICX is going places. Also, this is not a crash. This is a good dip.

I bought and hodl NEO at 0.009sats during the china fud and JP Morgan wombo combo. FIGHT ME BISH I GOT TITANIUM HANDS.

WELCOME TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL 2013
US OLDFAGS TOLD YOU

8k SOON

Yeah I checked the value of my 500 (got from airdrop) TRX and laughed at how low they were compared to last week. RIP in peace those who bought the top on that steaming hot pile of shit.

That was a much MUCH shorter decline. I'm glued to the price ticker and there is absolutely NO confidence.

I'm literally buying as much ETH as possible to buy everything 50% off, we're about to see a massive bull run again in summer or late spring I think. Now is the time to be accumulating as much as possible.

Retards first normies noped the fuck out and smart money left.

only newfags panic of course. thank god for newfags and pajeets panic selling, so smart traders can buy cheaper.

Pic related is why I'm not worried at all. Cryptos have a fixed supply which mean they're perfectly inelastic. Basically there is never a bad time to buy, only bad times to sell.

Thank goodness I was worried a little

That’s what I always say. Timing the buy isn’t as important as timing the sell for long term crypto investments.

Wow, big man OP. "Look at me, everyone look at me!!"

Fucking loser faggot. Cunt. I hope you end up dead somewhere nigger.

OP is actually right, even if it hurts for u to hear.

BTC is already almost back to 12,000. Calm down.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
it didnt even start newfag
Its stil beginning on fear phase
if you are in shitcoin prepare for 90% loss

still up 500% for the year

Comfy as