BNB binance coin

What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/binance-bitcoin-latest-cryptocurrency-exchange-trading-users-increase-numbers-hong-kong-a8153496.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s following btc

> A COIN
> TO PAY FEES
> ON A VIRTUAL WEBSITE

HA
HA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I’M DEAD

But the volume of market sells is not normal. From 13k to 7.7k in 15 minutes

PLS STOP

BTC didn't just crash 50% in the space of 20 minutes, this is some extra strength FUD.

Yeah, who would sell their stack for 7k and 0.1 second later it rebounds to 8-9k

PEOPLE HOLD THIS SHITCOIN IN HIGH AMOUNTS???? AHAHAHAHAA

Thanks for this post, made some serious gains off that BNB dip :D

The only reason BNB went up is because Binance had to buy back 20% or so. They bought back and now everyone is selling

Well, I'm buying. This is the safest coin there is.

Binance is in Shanghai
Shanghai is China
China released a statement saying they are considering banning exchanges

Some biztards who bought the ATH

In fact they even did not buy back anything. Why would they buy back?
They just burnt some coins they collected for trade fees. Did you guys really expected a buy back? lol.

>Actually believes that shit
Oh boy

This

they did it. those maniac actually burned it. damn you all to hell

>statement

Binance HQ moved to japan, they have nothing to do with chinamen anymore

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WENT ALL IN AT ATHS IM GETTING SLAUGHTERED
JUST
U
S
T

Biggest scam coin ever

Big if true, got sauce?

Yes, did see the Tokyo move - but is it all operations or just a shell company? Info was patchy.

If China shuts down the ability for citizens to buy crypto and its a big part of Binance's business (don't know but probably) then it would explain the punishing drop.

U guys are ruining my fee's ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol

Apparently Hong Kong, not Tokyo

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/binance-bitcoin-latest-cryptocurrency-exchange-trading-users-increase-numbers-hong-kong-a8153496.html

Not quite mainland China, someone with understanding of the integration between HK and Chinese gvt may better interpret the ramifications and gvt control over a potential ban on crypto exchanges in HK

Beijing is exerting more and more influence. If they want it shut down, it's getting shut down.

Yes, this is my high level view of HK and China, have been to both several times for business.

But HK still retains some autonomy, even though it is slowly being handed back

why did you sell low buy high tron

oh no its at the price it was 2 weeks ago

You're playing with such little money

The more important part is if they have servers and offices in Japan. Then they can still run.

nice gains, what are you gonna do with the money? get a coffee?