REMINDER TO LITERALLY EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN DOING THIS LONGER THAN 2 MONTHS

you're still up, idiots. you still have more money than you did 2 months ago. stop shitting the bed every time the price goes down, it always does.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>please don't sell I'm scared the bags I'm holding will lose even more value and I'm too chickenshit to sell
>it's your fault, not mine

Actually as of now I'm only like 5% up and it's going to crash a lot more

How.

It’s not going to crash more. BTC is already recovering. All my alts are recovering gradually.

He started yesterday

I went from 20k to 8k

I started with 3k

Why do people even care about the BTC price of their alts? They shouldn’t even worry about that until they’re ready to cash out.

I'm actually waaaaaaaaaaay down thanks to that scamcoin MTL. It never recovered and I got so rekt

Im still x2.5
But I don't want to watch my gains fade away

>not being /forever up/ by cashing out your initial investment after your first 2x and playing with the free money

Then don't watch.

No really. remove blockfolio and block coinmarketcap in your browser. Come back in 1 month. Spare your mental health.

>started in crypto since 2012
>up over 150,000%
mfw

dude, we spend many hours a day researching and trading and stressing about this shit. even if we are up, if we arent making a good profit then we are essentially wasting our whole lives away for nothing. and for the people who are at a huge loss, and still put in the time and effort, well.. i expect a lot of suicides if this continues

2 months ago on biz
> normies entering the market it's over REEEEEE

Today on biz
> normies exiting the market it's over REEEEEE

There's honestly no pleasing some people. When all the weak hands are shaken off we'll go back to normal 1% per day growth.

I'm thankful to still be up in profit, but I'm just unsure what's going to happen from here when things recover...

Should I be converting alts into BTC or converting my bitcoin into alts while that SAT value is lower? It's pretty nerve-wracking not only because I've seen my portfolio of 25k go down to like 15k (up from 10k), but because this is a big moment and I'm not sure how to play the market. And everyone else is the same. They don't really know what the fuck to do.

i wanted to just quit looking atleast til march but i always end up lurking biz out of boredom

When in doubt, zoom the fuck out.

BTC is valuable because everyone has to buy BTC to buy anything else.
If that paradigm ever ends (Think XLM fairx) you could see BTC take some big hits.
Lightning network will be a temporary boost, but think about it.

Bitcoin gained popularity because you can trade money without the banks. Lightning Network requires you to use central hubs (banks) to even use it.
WTF do you think is going to happen? They're going to slowly raise fees, control withdrawal times, everything because they control your money, not you.

Can somebody actually answer this, also interested.

>valuable because everyone has to buy to buy anything else

that is literally the exact thing that gives the US dollar value

I'm not sure. I feel like when recovery time comes (or a bullrun if you wanna call it that), it might hit BTC first. And I'm scared that if BTC gets its bullrun first, alts will shrink even more as they typically do. I don't see why they wouldn't.

LN is expected in Q1 of this year (good chance it won't make it) so holding all these shitcoins (and I believe in most of them) is kind of scary thinking of that.

still around 4x since September.
also
>selling before Jan 17

I would still be up if I hadn't fallen for the link meme. seriously fuck that scamcoin

lulz nigga i made 10x in 1 month. stop crying faggots

If everyone is up, then really no one is up, right? We just inflated the shit out of the world economy

Pls bitcoin. Moon sir. You are my child's future sir.

>newfags still fail to understand

Kek. I doubled my LINK stack at 60 cents. Were you one of the retards handing me your bags?

>coincidence that a 'ban' and media hype about banning crypto happens just before Jan 17.
>boomers r really angry they arent buying crypto they have to FUD their way in

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Pathetic. You had an entire month to accumulate at 15-20¢

2 months? I have more money than I did 2 weeks ago, I also have significantly less money than I did 1 week ago =p

Strong hands are up only because of weak hands. Many, many people lost money on crypto. If you endure all of this, you will make it.
It's not creating money from thin air. You get the money from weak hands and normies.

Wtf are you doing? I've got a full time job, 2 kids and a wife. I spend more time looking at pics of fat milkers than research and I'm still up 40x my initial.

How? I got in September and am 40x.

I haven't traded in btc pairs since about my first week.

If you haven’t planned a strategy for a market-wide correction then the best thing to do (IMO) is just sit tight. Once you’re in the crash, trying to time the market or trade your way out...you can end up getting JUSTed even harder because at this point you are in a reactive state. I’m sure there are more experienced traders here can give you a better answer but at this point, already in the middle of the crash so I’m just gonna ride it out

Me and the lads survived the last crypto dry spell. Hodling alts is the best option if you dont want all the stress. Switching to btc is worth it if you want to constant fear the alt recovery which can come at any time bringing 80%+

Question is, if I want ot get in now, do I get in while it's falling or when it stops falling? Registration is ready.

Dollar cost average your way in

That's the perfect smart answer sir. I hope replying to a green ID brings you fortune, thank you.

This is why I keep 10% of my crypto investment as usd on cuckbase

At this point I just want to move some BTC and buy more of my alts, but the damn BTC network is down or something because ledger can't sync with it lol.

Started with $150 in October. Went from 8k to 5k.

shut up faggot. even when I was in jail I figured out ways to get prices daily

Lol. Let me guess, drugs right?

haha jokes on you i entered the game late, have about 40% more btc than i started with through trading, and im at a loss in fiat
not that i give a shit
its not much money

Started with $300 in December. Went for. $37K to $15K. Don't need the money so I'm just hodling.

I was teaching someone crypto last night, a good buddy of mine, and because I was teaching him I pulled from tether and into the coin I trust. It mooned hard, I went up 20%, then it crashed 70% from there in the matter of like 2 hours. It'll go back up but he chose the one night I shouldn't have pulled out to ask for help.

I feel like most people on this board are either 17 or mentally retarded. How can they not understand the fact that stocks and coins go up and down, sometimes slightly and sometimes a bit more. These fucking redditors and twitter cucks post le pink wojaks as soon as some crappy coin drops 0.05%.

>browses Veeky Forums
>complains about memes
go home grandpa

it's almost like everyone doesn't invest in the same coins

Yeah I'm still up 600 %... Which is awesome actually.
BUT I WAS UP 1200 %!

>implying anyone here over two months is complaining
Found the newfag

>BTC i s already recovering
THAT MEANS MUH ALTS WILL GO DOWN TOO AAAAAH

Holding btc and trash. I only lost 23%

I'm roughly the same right now. Hurts but it could be worse.

Been here for over a year and I'm only like $300k in profit now. Started with fucking twenty grand. I should an hero

I don't worry because I'm down I worry because I didn't make a 30% on the deep.

All in Neo for a long time now, still holding.

>decide to go in on bitcoin a month ago because hey, why not
>first time ever investing in anything, ever
>get help with entire process
>takes like three weeks to get everything sorted
>literally Monday morning when I finally get bitcoin
>market immediately does this shit.

Did I cause this? I'm down 25%. I am so sorry.