IMPORTANT INFO FOR Veeky Forums GET IN HERE

How to work the McDonalds fryer:

I don't know about your store, but mines has two fry vats. Each vat has space for two baskets, so that's a total of four spaces. When you put the first basket in, you put it in the left side of the leftmost vat. If you have to put in a second one while the first one is not up yet, you put it in the left side of the vat that's to the right of the previous one. For the third basket, put it in the right side in the leftmost vat. The fourth one goes on the right side of the next vat. As you can see, you are supposed to avoid putting them next to each other. but when you do, make sure there's at least 30 secs in between.

Whenever you put down a basket, press the timer button. They are the buttons labeled 1 and 2, with 1 being for the left side and 2 being for the right side. When the timer beeps, you'll see the words PULL appear. It'll appear on the left side of the LED small panel indicating that the left side's fries are ready to be pulled up, or on the right side indicating the right side is ready. Just press the corresponding timer to get it to stop.

Tips:

You should always have 3 smalls, 3 mediums, and 1 large ready at all times. Act like as if every customer/car will take 2 smalls and 2 mediums. That way most of the time you won't have to worry about running out. Of course make sure you don't have too much extra. But some managers may get really nitpicky about you making too much/too little. It's possible that one day a manager will complain that you are making too little, but then the next day a different one will warn you about making too much.

If the fries have been sitting there for over 5 mins, make news ones and throw the old ones away.

Fries are every easy, but can get exhausting after 2 straight hours due to the pace and the heat.

PROOF of OMG partnership?!
:)

The register is hard at first. The first hour can be really bad since you're unfamilar with the locations of all the food and the abbreviations for them, and certain questions that need to be asked for certain sandwiches, also on modfiying orders. The second hour you'll have the common orders and meals down. By the fifth hour I really think you should have got most if not all of the register down.

Also make sure that you ask them to train you on new positions and teach you how to do new things, even if you are really comfortable with your current positions and knowledge. It's there job to train you, so if they get too lazy and never come around to it, make them. If you stay in a couple spots for too long, and when they don't train you but ask you to do something and you can't do it, they might eventually just think you're an idiot as time passes. Unfair, but it happens.

DELET THIS

I think I would actually rather be homeless than do this. Can anyone who has been homeless tell me if this is an accurate opinion to have or am I deluded?

it would be funny if I didn't just quit my day job to trade crypto

beg enough for a gym membership and just live there ez

If they put you on the register for 15 mins once every three weeks, it'll take forever for you to get used to the register. That's what happened to me. When they first trained me on register I had 1 hour each day for two days. As I started to get the hang of it, I just stopped putting me on. Then they put me on for 15 mins once every 3 to 6 weeks, and since there was such a long period between each time I was put on, I had trouble (but each time less), and they would just tell me to do something else. After a while they just stopped putting me on at all. I mean seriously, if you only do something once in a long while and you're not good at it initially, how do you expect to improve? Can you be fairly deemed a failure? But at this point I've had enough collective knowledge and experience that I can handle the register quite well if they give me the chance. But I don't care.

Read up, coiners. This is what your future looks like you fucking retards

Is this a guide from the 70's? These jobs have all been replaced by robots now.

>it’s the greatest opportunity to bang 18yr olds

When someone orders a medium fry have the cashier say " 1 large fry in a medium box" . that way the other customers think ' wait a minute those fries are going to be crammed in there I better order a large'

And when the cashier hands the friesto the customer she should say " be careful those fries were just microwaved so they are probably hot". This way the customer thinks 'wow. The fries were already hot and fresh but they nuked them to get them extra hot just for me'. Now other people in line will request more fries.

N-NO

PLEASE

I.....

How many years do I have to do this before I'm promoted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Proof of love

Do you think I can get the job?

lol...under rated post.

thanks, user...needed that when everyhing is bleeding.

>Grove Street
Home. Least it was before I fucked everything up.

lel when I was a mccuck nobody gave a shit about the rules
we sold old fries and like 3 hour old grilled chicken all the time. nobody wore gloves after the owner left.
some people would cook too many patties at a time and they would be undercooked
one time some retard put frozen McChicken in the holding cabinet and we sold like 3 before realizing it.
I worked overnights one summer and the other 2 employees were weed dealers. we got high every night lel

You forgot about dutying the fries, shaking it at the halfway point.

also fuck your easy work, i worked at one of the busiest stores where the fryguy gets fucked with 5 vats all running 2 baskets during lunch hour

>He doesn’t know Kitchen, Window, Drivethrough and Brower

Kek

lmao what mongos ive seen so many veggies get the chicken patty lol.

I don't know about your store but I worked at mine for 4 years and we never had enough employees.
one day during the summer we had 4 fucking people during lunch rush.
I was the only person up front taking orders, bagging, fries, drive through, making drinks.
the lobby was full and I got a bunch of orders to 999 seconds kek.
I wanted to die.

lmao i dont get why when customers see this shit they don't just go somewhere else