Is there anyone still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MDACd-ShjHk?t=41
youtube.com/watch?v=JDG2m5hN1vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waiting for rock bottom at 1000 sats so I can more than double my stash.

Yeah im ready to buy another 20k in a few days.

I've never been hurt as much

The rest of my portfolio is doing pretty well considering the crash but fucking deepbrain is fucking me over rn, gonna hold tho think it has potential long term

I just died inside last week
now i don't have any feels.
user, kill me please.

I keep thinking it cant get lower..than it does

this 8)

Do you really think they want the potential crown jewel of the chink communists to have significant numbers of foreign original investors?

This is part of the great shake off coinciding with the sell off of the cryptomarket as a whole. Great timing. Just hold and wait and eventually we'll be paid well.

Most people have panicked sold by now.

Check richlists

youtu.be/MDACd-ShjHk?t=41

WE'RE CHAIN WE'RE DEEP BRAIN WE'RE CHAINED

>the potential crown jewel of the chink communists
lmao which pajeet told you this?

I sold for 3x gains a while ago. Even if you thought that DBC would go back up, it still made sense to sell unless you also thought that it already hit the bottom.

So far, it hasn't found a bottom yet.

Yes still did not sell ...I have chest pains...bought at 7 cents though

If that deepbraingangfaggot killed himself over this crash or at least never comes back, then I don't even care if I lose money, I will count it as a win

>tfw sold @ 3300 sats

dodged a fucking bullet there

I’m holding on brother

I'm in like negative 90% @15k, and I did not buy when it was low lol.

I have no problem holding to be honest. I might even buy more.

lucky, I got out myself around the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=JDG2m5hN1vo

Still up 100%, but dang.

I bought at 0.4 on average. Haha. You know what, I'm gonna throw in another $250 in tomorrow. I've put in about $1k so far. I can almost double the amount I have now by just 1/4 of what I've put in already hahaha. I'm trying not to care too much so that I don't start slowly dying. I just want to believe in this. I'm a poor student and this is my first crypto.

If this is your first crypto Id recommend diversifying for this reason. It can help reduce the impact of these sorts of crashes

got in at .15 got out tonight. will get back in when it hits .10 or some shit. still believe it will hit ATH again before the month ends

I went all in on this one because a friend of mine who's made shitloads of money by crypto bought piles of DBC and recommended it to everyone around.
Thanks for the advice anyway. I'll definitely try diversifying when I put some more money in next time. I just wanted to give this one a solid shot and believe in the moon mission :D

Oh, and by saying 'all in' I mean all I decided to risk with. Obviously not all I have.

Smart boi

Holding 100k DBC, bought at 145 vits

Just gonna hold long term and see how it goes

Holding 9k DBC atm. Have buy orders for 4k more. Increased my stack from 7k to a potential 13k, but would have had 15k if I had just tethered up and bought back in later. Ah well, can't win em all.

Millionaire in ~6 months 100%