My crypto story

I don't know what to do, this all started just back in November. I was at a family get together and my cousin mentioned trading crypto currency and making gigantic profits. This was right around the 'segwit' fork, right before that gigantic Bitcoin Cash pump...then there was NULS with 238% gains...I'd never seen anything like this. It was a money machine.

I got started trading with some leftover Litecoins I'd purchased back in September for some LSD. I got it delivered to the office and my wife still hasn't found out about any of this.

I've possibly ruined my life and others as well.

I traded the Litecoin for a few shitcoins, lost a bit and then made a bit back on stuff I can't even recall. I held ARK, held LINK...I had no clue what I was doing and I was spending more time looking at these candle charts. My work performance was starting to slip and I was sleeping less. I was up all night researching coins, making wallets, registering on exchanges--totally obsessed. I went all in on IoTA at .70 and watched it rise to $1.30. I had no idea what I was doing, but I held.

The explosion of IoTA up to $5 was an absolutely amazing feeling. I felt like I had done it--all those years of slaving away and being 'wrong'--now I was right. I finally did something right.

I held IoTA for a while, letting it slip down to $3.60. I sold, still confident and satisfied. This was right around the time RaiBlocks was picking up steam. I parlayed the IoTA profits into XRB and then hit another fucking moon. But yet again, I was stupid and delusional and didn't sell at the top. I got out at $23 so I was still way up.

Where this story gets interesting is within the framework of my life. After I hit the IoTA moon I was confident I'd found my saving grace. My job performance was already slipping and with the money on Binance over $25k I decided to quit. No notice.

I just went to cash out 26 btc and sent it to a bitcoin cash address. I lost it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.exodus.io/article/189-ive-sent-bitcoin-cash-to-my-bitcoin-address
ledger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005304849-How-to-recover-BTC-sent-to-a-BCH-split-address
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For the past 6 weeks I've been telling my wife I've been going to work when in reality I've been going to a starbucks and taking microdoses of LSD while trading shitcoins

everything was going to be amazing and i lost it all.

i got a fucking title loan for bitcoin last week. im going to lose my car and probably my marraige

traded bitcoin back in 2016 when it crashed to 800 due to chinese ban. Realized it was stupid and carried on trading forex and futures. Crypto is a kids game, serves you right, kid.

rough

you can bounce back though

i believe in you

If Trevon James can make it in the crypto world, you can, too. You already know HOW to do it. Cope with it, cry, get over it and get back to work. There are still 100x gains to be made.

if not a larp, holy fuck

Suck it fag
saged

It's bouncing back today, noof.

Sucks to suck.

And try this. If it works, you can give me a .5 BTC tip.
support.exodus.io/article/189-ive-sent-bitcoin-cash-to-my-bitcoin-address

Email wherever you sent it, try to get it back.

Dude.
Lmfao.

why wouldnt you check absolutely every parameter bef

why did you send it all at once?

Wait longer, retard.

I told my wife we were going to a music festival in april and i had already bought tickets

she knew i was acting a bit strange and sleeping less but i don't think she suspected me having no money and now now employment. shes sleeping now and im really not sure if i should just go ahead and drive to my parents house

normie here, someone please explain how exactly OP lost his money

1FGm8P2qzayrVobRqCDsyZFMnALH8pc5u4

i was nervous reading about tether and picturing it all come crumbling down

i was gonna cash out and go find another job before she knew anything. I've got $321 in my bank and my car title isn't mine because its on one of those title max places

cheez. that's horrible that it all has to end with such a stupid mistake. therefore, before sending large amounts always send a tiny amount first to see if it gets there. But I am captain hindsight here. I do hope you recover somehow, best of luck man.

Where did you send it?

OP this actually might be possible, please try and report back

how nervous?? I personally never send my entire wallet anywhere, or at least I'll send a test tx

>life-changing money
>didn't learn how to handle basic shit like wallets
>didn't send a test transaction

top kek m8, you're one of the rare ones with a real reason to kys

>I just went to cash out 26 btc and sent it to a bitcoin cash address. I lost it all.
Retard
ledger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005304849-How-to-recover-BTC-sent-to-a-BCH-split-address

also why didnt you keep 1 BTC just to hold on to? or any BTC?

can you post proof?

>I just went to cash out 26 btc and sent it to a bitcoin cash address. I lost it all.
you know it'll still go to the bitcoin address right? the private keys are the same

i meant to send it to coinbase

ive got all my addresses saved in an email, i copied the bch one for a kucoin account which i lost my 2fa key for after i lost my phone when i was tripping

the lsd is the key part here, i've been dosed out for a good 3 and a half weeks now. ive been making money but losing my mind...unorganized and half alive...i finally made the biggest mistake i could...my wife knows i vape weed but didnt know about the microdosing.

OP, do you mean you sent it to your bitcoin cash address? You have the wallet for that bitcoin cash address?

its on kucoin and i dont have my 2fa anymore

Then Kucoin has the private key for that address. Contact their support. They won't be forthcoming but they have the means to access those funds which belong to you.

>i copied the bch one for a kucoin account which i lost my 2fa key for after i lost my phone when i was tripping

lmao so theres 26btc just sitting on your kucoin account right now

ill try and do that

either way the game is over. i have no money to pay for anything and my wife's a teacher with not much income. we've still got credit card debt as well. i guess i can try to get the money back. might be years before kucoin comes through. im going to go sell some plasma today and try and keep this up if i can until it all falls apart. ive still got about 8 doses of lsd left so that should get me through it

Dude, email them and get it back. Otherwise it's gone forever. Make up some bullshit besides being tripped out on LSD. Tell them some nog robbed you and you don't have that phone any longer, but give them info you DO have, like the address you sent it to and hopefully the tx as well.

I left you my wallet for the tip. You can do it, you can get it back provided this isn't a larp.

Why did I buy the 0.1 ETH/BTC breakout 35 hours ago?

this. and start making reddit threads and shit if they are cagey about it. be proactive about this shit, why havent you looked any of this up?

are you a baby?

also you're probably not doing a proper microdose, what are you cutting the tabs into? how many ug/day?

thats good to know, im a bit more at ease.

ive been lying to my wife about everything, her father already hated me and I believe she will divorce me for lying.

for the past weeks ive been getting my work clothes on and going to the coffee shops all over town. she thinks ive been at work and i still have health insurance.

i might lose the car and that will surely ruin it all. we live about 15 minutes from any part of society.

OP sent his Bitcoins to a Bitcoin Cash wallet (different coin / different blockchain) instead of the normal Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Cash wallets can not receive normal Bitcoins. The same thing can happen with ETH and ETC, so watch out when sending coins/tokens.

usually around mics, i just cut the tabs in half with a pocket knife

i read about those silicon valley guys doing it and thought it could help, i had a really good job in logistics but i quit for crypto when i started making money.

this is hilarious

lmao its like you don't even want your money back. ridiculous. you know like 95% of this board would cut off their lips for 1 btc?

dont mention the lsd at all

this will be your worst mistake, just stop doing it and let it be

i had been doing the same wanted to tell ehr but just didnt and it was for the best in the long run

50 mics*

you can still rebuild. we're living in a world full of miracles & opportunities, don't forget that...

bro I've read coinbase support people talk about this specific case, for large amounts they will respond relatively quickly

its not on coinbase tho its on kucoin and i lost the 2fa

micro dosing is actually legit unless you over do it.

ive been super happy at work once on it and was so close to the edge of people could tell.

listen, I'm 70% sure you're trolling but if not, please listen to my advice. throw the LSD away and take some xanax. relax. email kucoin or do whatever you have to do. but get it together. you're fried from an LSD binge; those are certainly not microdoses. your serotonin levels are crashing as hard as the crypto market. THROW THE LSD AWAY. there is absolutely nothing to gain at this point--- unless you want to be psychotic and JUST mode.

what are you gonna do with the rest of the acid? write a speech?

now is the time to be cogent and aware.

give your brain a break, get your coins back or at least try whatever you can. celebrate later.

im gonna micro some shrooms right now.

do you think they want to be known as a company that didn't help someone rectify a massively dumb but easily fixable mistake?

this isnt silk road man

microdosing every fourth day for two months stripped me of my autism and made me an anxious, disoriented mess for over a year. It's the most regrettable thing I have ever done by far. I hope you can get your money out of kucoin and you can quit the lucy before it changes your life even more. Stay strong brother.

Mate 50ug isn't a microdose. Split your tabs into 12 pieces and take one every 2-3 days. That's microdosing

im gonna try and craft an email to kucoin and get the keys. its all such a blur that i dont remember even using my name or anything to sign up. i just flashed the pic of the 2fa and started buying.

What was the price of BTC when you got in? Feel very sorry for you man.

Sucks that you lost it that way. It didn't even go to other people, it's just gone.

>not test sending 0.001 btc to check if it works.

you were never meant to make it, op.

i got litecoins at $55, got 50 doses of lsd and bought a few extra coins at the same time.

the money isnt the 'loss', but quitting my job with no notice and then not telling my wife is going to cause some trouble.

i continued to update her on my 'days at work' even though i was in a starbucks or an arbys dosed on acid and trading or reading biz.

really hope this works out for you man.

Start taking things a day at a time and making sensible decisions.

Seriously though, is it just gone like that forever and for no one?

Probably best to apply at Mickey D's while you still can you degenerate hippy fuck

Youre gonna be able to fix this man. Try figure out a way to get it back with kucoin first.

i can possibly get the coins back now i see but theres no way ill get them back before tomorrow

i was gonna sell a bit to my paypal so id have money for rent and car insurance. shes going to find out when i cant pay rent. she thinks i have five figures at least...and a decent job

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

dude instead of posting here I would put some effort in getting back your coins. some other user gave you a clue. tip him when u get it back.

Shut the fuck up about your cunt wife you cuck.

Just get the BTC back WTF is your problem

OP that sucks. Clearly you've made a big mistake, but you are a human being and we all do that.

The best thing to do is own up to it. It's gonna get worse the more you lie about it. If it's possible try to get your job back.

Sorry OP.