GORE THREAD

POST GORE

THE GORIER THE BETTER. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Just look at anything involving tron

Still can't believe people bought into TRON (good if you made a profit, silly if you HODL). Especially with the main dude selling out & fake white paper. Sad.

I remember looking at this about a week ago and blown away at seeing 35k total in my wallets. I knew I wasnt that lucky and it wouldn't stay like that since I only started out with a $500 investment 6 months ago but damn.. there's a constant reminder the market can change at any moment..

Captcha fail.. here's my pict

What app is this

I finally got out of tron... Was hoping for a tiny bounce but all I got were knives. Stupid ik

>all time instead of 24h
SHOW US THE RED

6 months ago I started with a $1000 investment and went all in on Antshares between $5 and 13. All it takes is hitting a goldmine and not being in a bear market kek

Mooommmyyyy

started a week ago how am i doing

Solid holds

Ya wish I kept my Antshares.. I made out with double what I put in so I can't complain especially at the time but Raiblocks was my big break. I've been holding that for 6months, bought in around $0.10. Ive have had others successful buys and rookie failure sales, but I'm still up more than I could imagine, so let people keep panic selling. Unless all govt come together to outlaw, locate and raid all crpyto's there always be a market.

Comfy

Jesus christ

NEVER EVEN REACHED 10K

Sorry for newbie question, where did you bought CAPP?

Holy shit dude you got justed by TRX AND DBC?

f

I ain’t flinching, hodl strong.

Craptopia, I had a good amount of profit in it before today's justing, got greedy for dem gains though

Y I K E S

Get on my level

Just fuck me up

I am down >100k from ~130k.

I can't show gore because I uninstalled the app from my phone.

Noobest question, what is this app everyone is screenshoting?

Delta

Steel hands, steel hands...
Fucking market screwing with REQ

AAAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRGGGG MOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

Should I kms now or later?

woweee

Delta or blockfolio

wow, I think we have a winner

already recovering

Wow what the fuck could you possibly be holding to be down from the first of this month. Guess I can't talk shit though I'm nosediving like a motherfucker. Only green side of this grass is that I sold 2/3 of my TAU at 1.18 which has gone down to 60 some cents and I bought more PFR at a dip at 40 cents, which comparatively I'm not down too much

What a great time r-right?

Is that real?

Haven't seen anyone being done more than 50% today. kek.

DeepBrainHemmorage

>SALT
really

Yeah.. almost all in on req, lol

Fucking damn it. Just when I was finally getting somewhere with this. Figures.

GNT is still around? Christ I remember when people were posting that shit in their portfolios before ETH was a thing what the actual fuck?

An exodus shapeshift back when I was autistic, just left it

Golem is under very active development and has a milestone release soon

looks like you didnt take as much damage as most people here, what are you holding?

Unfortunately, yes

Internet money

Well, butter my butthole that's just amazing

:/

I don't really hodl anything unless you count bitcoin. Just been trading my ass off and using blockfolio to keep track of the gains. I've been able to outrun the btc bleed all week. Until today that is.

That is a bold move with the nodes with even working sir

Thanks, buying before it recovers!