China Bans Crypto Trading... Again

>The report indicates that Pan is now seeking collaboration from both central and local authorities to investigate and subsequently block any domestic or foreign platforms that allow investors in China to participate in cryptocurrency trading.

>block any domestic or foreign platforms that allow investors in China to participate in cryptocurrency trading.
>block
>Chinese
>domestic & foreign platforms (good bye binance)
>participate in cryptocurrency trading.

let the panic selling begin

>coindesk.com/pboc-official-calls-for-wider-ban-on-chinese-crypto-trading-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/pboc-official-calls-for-wider-ban-on-chinese-crypto-trading-report/
express.co.uk/finance/city/905223/Ethereum-bitcoin-price-value-latest-South-Korea-cryptocurrency-shutdown-speculation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bye bye NEO...

yep figured the chinks leaked something. goddamn these subhumans

does that mean bye bye Binance and bye bye KuckCoin?

>implying that pump and dump wasnt coordinated just to be before this

Now I see why this happens.

welp, that's it

guess I'm going back to work

What do I do with all my shit on binance ?

This is the 10th time that China has """banned""" crypto. The Chinese will jsut use VPNs to trade cryptos if it ever happens (it won't)

Don't you mean "ban" it and then unban it once they have most of the control over every major crypto?

>weird price manipulation going on with VeChain for a while
>devs in partnership with Chinese government entities
>partnership with peoples bank of china all but confirmed
>now this china news comes out

whats really going on with VeChain?

MARKET SELL NOW

The article is accurate, however, this news has been in the market for almost 12 hours - hence the big drop.

Anyone reading this news for the first time can relax, market has already bounced back a little from low of around $535Bn.

The exchanges arent even in China anymore, they left long time ago. Its the RESIDENTS OF CHINA

So the CHINESE MONEY and the PUMP AND DUMPER CHINKS cant participate anymore. Fuck those faggots they had all the fun now its our turn

>coindesk.com/pboc-official-calls-for-wider-ban-on-chinese-crypto-trading-report/

+

express.co.uk/finance/city/905223/Ethereum-bitcoin-price-value-latest-South-Korea-cryptocurrency-shutdown-speculation

DOUBLE WHAMMY

binance isnt even in China anymore

TRIPLE whammy

The price is ging to keep dropping for as long all those normies believe in the FUD. The bounce back will happen when enough people realize thats the price is a steal then start buying. Once enough buying happens and it stabilizes, u better fucking buy the dip before its gone

>implying that pump and dump wasnt coordinated just to be before this
Kek they probably wanted to dump their bags knowing this thing was coming out today.

And even with all this shit, it only dips this much, and is already recovering? Holy fuck, crypto is fucking unstoppable.

ZIMBABWE

on the normies who get shilled the easiest no doubt

Man thats so pathetic from the media
One day SK is not banning Crypto
other day SK is totally banning Crypto..
Its obvious that these big motherfuckers want to buy in as cheap as they can

FUCK NO! WE'RE DONE BOIS! MARKET SELL EVERYTHING

Best case scenario they gonna roll it out as official China blockchain.

the fuck you mean ? Hong Kong is still china

FUCK WITH RICE PAY THE PRICE

FUD, Shill, faggot OP

>PBoC Official Calls for Wider Ban on Chinese Crypto Trading: Report

>A senior official at the People's Bank of China is reportedly calling for a wider ban on services related to cryptocurrency trading in the country.

>Back in early September, Chinese regulators banned initial coin offerings (ICOs) in the country

>some official guy cries and suggests he wants crypto to be banned

OH GOD CHINA OFFICIALY BANNED CRYPTO TRADING
SELL

HOOORY SHIT SELL EVERYTHING

not so fast kiddo, it's only around 3am on the west coast 6am on the east coast

the entire American market will still react to all of this. As you know these crashes happen in waves based on time zones. We're about to get hammered one last time over the next 4-6 hours

>The report indicates that Pan is now seeking collaboration from both central and local authorities to investigate and subsequently block any domestic or foreign platforms that allow investors in China to participate in cryptocurrency trading.

>the report indicates
>block any domestic or foreign platforms that allow investors in China to participate in cryptocurrency trading.

>block
>Chinese residents from using
>domestic & foreign platforms
>to participate in cryptocurrency trading.

Can u not read?

If I woke up to -50% overnight, selling would be the last option.

honestly the whole "wait til X wakes up" is a fucking meme

Agreed, but my point is the China news has been in play for hours.

3AM west coast now, 6 hours ago, is 9PM west coast.

Some people would have seen it and acted/observed.

i agree, for guys like us, but when you're a norman with maxed out credit cards and a second mortgage things are a little different, for them this would be like the 2008 recession and they want OUT

Honestly see you at 7.5k

Binance is in Japan now.

Let’s just say I used to be on the 40 man development team and the more I look into it the more shady shit I see going on

> norman
get the fuck out now
NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god damnit

honestly i used to think so too but start paying attention to the times of the most drastic crashes and compare it to various time zones and you'll see they all coincide with each major area "waking up" and reacting and then a period of sideways movement in between until the next big zone wakes up

So is Binance and Kucoin gonna get banned?

yeah dude the rich people, the bankers, even the fucking whales in crypto know this. This is why they do this

It should be called the purge of the normies in my opinion.

chinky slopes are nobodies. It shows the level of Veeky Forums spasticity when people think they can make or break a global market. They cant even keep their population from absolute poverty, let alone whale all our combined economies.

They both based in Hong Kong. They should be alright

you're underestimating the effectiveness of FUD

remember this is the same market that believed Vitalik actually died in a car accident, based on a single tweet, resulting in a 40% ETH price crash for 8 hours

It doesn't take much

should i buy cheap kcs on this?

most of it is smart money anticipating normies panic selling and dropping the price even lower just so they can buy

Guess I should sell my ven for eng?

ARE WE RECOVERING?

CAN IT BE?

OH FUCK DOUBLE TOPPPP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>selling the one coin the chinese government is actually embracing

ITS HOLDING THROUGH

PUSH BROTHERS

Either sell now or sell tomoroow for a lot less. Its just dumb luck that you happened upon this news before most of the world

with chinks its always sketchy, its why i dont like touching any of their shitcoins with a 10 ft. pole

/this
let them keep playing their games, it will be like the boy who cried wolf. One day enough people will realize we dont need (((them))) and that we would do much better without them