Uhhhhh why does vitalik say stuff like this??

Uhhhhh why does vitalik say stuff like this??

cos america is ran by cucks, he's write

because he's a communist and a slav, they are broken by design

He is a commie

What’s he referring to there?

I think he’s saying “we’re the good guys follow us” or “I’m a good guy follow me”

He is a literal faggot autistic commie. Amazing at code and computer programming. Completely clueless about how the rest of the world actually works.

hitler thought he was the good guy tho

fuck this twigboy looking motherfucker. "censorship is great as long as DRUMPF is not in charge!"

Heil Vitalik

this board is filled with brainlets holy fuck

>cos america is ran by cucks, he's write
No matter what you think of Trump, censorship is not good.

Hitler WAS the good guy

>amazing

Kek

he knows about the jews

so did franklin d roosevelt and churchill. now look at the current state of america and britain.

general patton was the only one who wised up and realized he fought for the wrong side.

I don't think he meant America

You'd think a guy who makes decentralized currency would understand how risky it is to just hope that the "good guys" are in power.

Trump is the president who has been treated the most unfairly in history, maybe ever. When people look back in history, twenty years from now, they will see the greatest president America has ever had. And on that note, Vitalik is a communist cuck. He is the one reason I don't like Ethereum. You can't trust a cuck coin.

that would necessitate that people become more rational as time passes. I dont think that ever happened in history, it's more likely that there will be a bloody revolution than for people to wise up and admit their mistake in reasoning

Do you actually think these nigger congressmen and women will ever say.. "huh yeah, I guess Trump wasnt really racist, he just called it a shithole because it is kind of a terrible place to live in and the people there are corrupt"

YA SURE that will totally happen. Nope.

Americans cant imagine that there is another big country or continent.

china, you mean?

Trump: It's not fair... wah wah wah wah cry cry cry boohoooo i'm a little faggy baby

but he was user. The Allies fought to put in place mass kike slavery worldwide. Only normies and redditors dont know this. get out.

Why are sjws always for censorship like in commie shitholes

Those good guys will never come. Grow up. Read animal farm at least.

Seriously. He’s talking about Russia you fucking snowflake trump voting motherfuckers

holy fuck you guys are delusional, is this what Fox does to you over there in the US? Fucking degenerate cucks the lot of you.

He's autistic but he's right though

6 million Jews killed Hitler
>sage this old news

somebody that unhealthy (look at his pathetic body) doesnt have a powerful brain. Sedentary lifestyle, which he clearly has, makes people absolutely retarded and seemingly act and spout tripe like skelly does, seemingly all the time. The only sensible thing he has said is that ETH is trash and until 2.0 can be forgotten.

he is a commie SJW cuck

can't win by arguments, needs to censor from a position of power

fucking bobble head loonie

There literally aren't any others though.

He means the (((good guys))) right?

I'm just glad he was slaughtered for this in the Twitter comments. This is why you don't want Russians or any former commie state anywhere near crypto.

autism is a powerful drug

He's only wrong because there aren't any human "good guys" that could ever be trusted with such a task.

He's not wrong that censorship is good when the good guys are in charge, but when you have a position of power you're eventually gonna abuse it, even if you start with good intentions.