The Ultimate Chad?

>Barely lost any satoshi value during that dumpster fire just now
>Moon mission imminent

Instead of being sad about current events you could be going 3x in Upfiring (UFR)

It's not too late for INTERGALACTIC GAINS

WIPE THOSE TEARS OFF YOUR FACE AND PUSH ALL-IN ON UPFIRING WHILE WE ARE STILL SUB 20M MARKETCAP

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy the dip user, or do you like being poor?

In the middle of this bloodbath it's the only coin where i'm not losing moneyyyyy!!!!!
raise ufr goooooo!!!!!!!

Buying this dip hard now for the next moon mission, hold strong UFR brothers lamboland inc

Holding strong even as everything else falls and burns

UFR definitely the best token to buy during this dip. The fact that its held so strong tells me that as soon as the market sorts its shit out this thing is going intergalactic

UFR also has a bright future ahead due to it's sheer usefulness of getting paid for seeding. It's solving a problem that existed since the dawn of torrenting and this alone is a guarantee that this rocket will lift off. See you on the moon!

I honestly have to thank these shillers, I bought in at .80 and it's the only coin in the green for me right now

May Satoshi bring you gains and prosperity

Your little discord shill group is annoying and nothing else. Like a little child yapping in your ear.

This is the "hold strong" UFR btw.

Honestly UFR was the only thing green in my portfolio today. Strangely the biggest coins to take a dump were the "stable" ones.

If I had some spare dosh in cryptopia, I would buy more UFR for sure, but alas, I am a poor bastard.

hey show the 1m chart pajeet. We are still up from where we were 2 weeks ago.

How's your Tron treating you cuck?

Like, the entire market has been in a downward trend lately. UFR is not excluded from that of course.
However, compared to many other coins UFR lost relatively few points and is still in an OK spot.
Short- to midterm we will see a good amount of recovery, once the entire market calms down.
No one is forcing you to go into it, but take it as a nice hint to consider for future orders.

>spending time making memes for a shitcoin
you guys are fucking faggots

Current market state is actually a bless. Buy UFR till it's too late. Price is low and this coin has future. 3$ easily in couple weeks but I will hodl because it's going up to 10$.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Yeah its been a good hedge. Glad i went all in before ths shit storm at 10k sats

Dude hodling until Q4 or at least final application launch in Q3 and its going to 30$ at least if not 40 or 50. Truely belive this will be the biggest gainer of 2018. Data is the new money. The range of real world applications of Upfirings p2p network extends far beyond illegal torrents

NEO was to be expected, but UFR was a surprising winner for this dip. Might FOMO just because of this.

I've been waiting for this dip to get in!! just bought 5k coins, I expect a 10x within 2 months

Bought the dip. This is going to moon

UFR threads are always so uncanny, i'm smelling the curry all the way over here, like who the fuck types like

I've bought some namely because of the tiny market cap, but this thread reeks of shills

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

They have a gay little discord shill group that shills UFR at the moment. They collect points per shill and all. Gotta adjust your biz mental filters with this in mind

UFR is truly /ourcoin/. Virtually every member of this board has a very large position in UFR and is getting comfy results daily. Fucking LOL if you haven't already bought into this undervalued gem.

Jeesus fuck your shitcoin already UltimateFuckingRetard.

Takeoff soon.

UFR sounds like a cool coin

BUT...

If the price per coin MOONS,
Then doesnt that fuck up the ability to share files cheaply??

Just trying to think about the long term implications...

Fucking retards still don't understand fractions

Nice FUD pajeet, you won't buy my precious UFR during this sweet dip

NOT
SELLING
IT

Dude it literally fucking has 16 decimals. Its 100000000 more times precise than btc when transfering the smallest fraction possible(btc only goes to 8 decimals)

>Already lost 50% of it's value in the last week
>It barely went down anons get in!
The absolute state of PnD groups

I understand,
but who's then setting the price?
Is it auto adjusting relevant to the dollar?

I am so sick and tired of the constant spam threads by the same fucking pajeets about UFR

when will you dumb pajeets realize that your constant spamming of UFR threads not only doesn't work but it makes it more likely than no one would want to buy your scam coin? why are you so dumb?

Next reply decides whether I buy 1000 coins.

As soon as we come out of this dip, UFR is gonna rocket. We've already bounced back a little bit so what more proof do you need?

Too late. This is definitely a scam.

UFR is s shitcoin!

> Shillbot: contratulations, you got 20 shillpoints. You can stay at out discord for another 20 hours now.

FUCK DISCORD SHILLS!

Stupid shitcoin!

also,
does UFR platform protect the anonimity of the file sharer?
How?
Dont want to be getting fucked by hollywood jews

OP has bailed. DO NOT BUY

I REPEAT

DO NOT BUY

it doesn't !

Everybody can watch all the transactions, all the uploaders will get busted over time.

REKT

lol really?
So its a non anonymous coin
Recording all the illegal file sharers transactions?
Surely not? who would buy that shit kek

The strong hands in this coin are real. I believe this is a good indicator that when trend reversal happens, this coin will moonshot.

I bought some more UFR during the dip !hold strong UFR brothers !

The market sets the price? I hate the new state of biz

yeah already on the train, glad i am catching the dip :D

The guys on this /shill/ discord group are the most pathetic of all.

You know that they have to post about UFR and bump threads or else they get kicked out of the group by a bot, right? That’s why you see so many of these retarded threads. The brainlets that are still holding this can’t admit to themselves that they’re the ones who got shilled, so they keep doing the bitch work in the hopes that ufr makes some miraculous turnaround.

It’s actually really sad.

That is sad!

If everything goes as planned, Upfiring (UFR) will be listed for trading on another mid-sized (top 50 in terms of volume) exchange within the next 10 days. The trading pairs (BTC/UFR and ETH/UFR) have already been confirmed, but like many other exchanges they have recently been overwhelmed by new users. They are currently working to resolve some technical issues before resuming new listings. A huge advantage of this exchange is that, unlike Cryptopia, it is fully functional on all mobile and tablet devices. This will allow for faster and more efficient UFR trading.
I think its going to be Kucoin.

This means there going to be a rise in the price, so my advise to you, buy buy buy buy while its still low

Bought UFR when I saw that it was one of the few coins successfully weathering the storm along with NEO. Also it would be nice to be paid to screw over JSTOR