You invested in Vechain? Congratulations

You paneets do not understand what is going on do you? You guys do know that the PBoC has a relentless crackdown on exchanges because they are going to issue their own platform where you will be able too buy those
digital currencies? Guess which one will def be supported?

Thats right user you made it.

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/H0wDjzUL2Nn6mU42e2Dk8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/H0wDjzUL2Nn6mU42e2Dk8Q
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cannot read these runes... what does the link say?

The funny thing about VEN is that it doesn't moon when it should moon and it doesn't crash when it should crash

good coin, good men
come join us for the ride anons
only coin to feel comfy in during a crash

Holding a pathetic 3000k ven

poorfag :( Am i gonna make it

Rough translation

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/H0wDjzUL2Nn6mU42e2Dk8Q

The article is from YAO Qian of the Technology Department of People's Bank of China (PBOC). He described several options for a digital currency platform incorporated into the PBOC.

Post your face when Jim Breyer invested in Vechain and only other crypto he invested in is Ethereum, also he has connections with the government (President) also his wife is non exectuvie director of bank of china.

Just understand why the hell would Jim Breyer invests in Vechain.

scared to open that link desu

I dont understand. What dis mean

Former employee here. Wouldnt get too deep into VEN. Sunny was arrested a few days ago. I fucking resigned after he had a massive meltdown and started smashing up the office in Shanghai. Fucking lunatic always had a shady shit going on.

Read the article, no mention of VeChain whatso-ever.
Moreover the article is almost a year old.
Third, VeChain's founder is a notorious pump artist

Nice pasta faggot, u wont get my bags

Post proof or GTFO, larper

Wow checked. Go on user. What does this mean?

>mfw bought the dip a few hours ago and it’s recovering already and I see the moon on the horizon I can taste it

All-in VEN since early December. So comfy.

It means that the PBOC simply embraces blockchain. If they did not Sunny Lu would be in prison already. But thats not the case he has partnerships on a national government level.

It also means that the PBOC loves control and thats why they will launch their OWN digital currency platform where they can monitor all movements of everyone (because of money laundering, tax evasion and such). Its only a matter of time before they release this and Vechain will be supported

All in into anything is pure stupidity and youre gambler.

back when i worked with sunny he was a complete egomaniacal head case

definitely the type to make up all this shit about chinese government partnerships and venture capitalist investments

he used to flip if we made eye contact, and a daily "walton boy" would be chosen to be whipped in front of the team

what a fucking maniac

krk

get outta here wtc cuck, sorry your coin sucks dick

you're the one who's stupid. Diversify among what ? 99% of crypto are scams that won't be around in a year, the rest 1% is overbought as fuck. Vechain is the only solid coin with good fundamentals and big partnerships. I'm also all in.

can confrim, was punched in face

Let's go boys. One of the first coins green on Binance 24 chart.

bragfag clown much?

ven continues to float above the rest of the market

What are you talking about faggot. Yoh cant even read LOL. Im basically being in favour of Vechain here. Pls tell ur ugly mom never to have kids again.

Y i hear ya, when I used to work for Sunny he made me call him daddy. If I didn't he'd threaten to put me in chains in a cellblock. The ones that refused are now called the Vechain gang

He also sexually harasssed me by grabbing my by the cock. #Metoo

Fuck you fucking shitcoin, stay down one more day. My fiat arrives tommorow and in 2 days.
I want that discount. REEEEE
What do you think is smarter, getting btc and hope for a btc run, then get ven. Or straight ven?

Not with VEN you faggot

btc is dying, just buy VEN. Some mind belowing shit is about to happen

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This is what poor people do

Then I will go eth and straigh ven.
It would just be cool to ride the wave of eth/btc, while everything else drops more and get an extra 20%
But I guess you are rigt.

That is true and hilarious.

>Wake up
>USD value down 50K
>Oh God VeChain crashed
>Check sat value
>it's the same

Once Sunny took me on a flight to SG so we could start talks about a partnership with a prominant business in Singapore.

While were on the flight he got really rowdy. One of the passengers came up to him apologetically said that he must get annoyed by this but was a fan of his enterprise and that he cant wait to future announcements “below our minds”. Sunny fucking snapped and said “really? I’ll blow your mind right now if you dont fuck off”, all while he downed an entire glass of wiskey.

Next thing i knew we were landing and he needed to piss. Stewardess told him he had to wait rather kindly. He saw red and begain shouting in her face “do you know who i am?”. He unlocked all the hand luggage holders and started pulling them out everywhere before running inside the toilet.

Got detained with him for an entire day because of that bullshit

normally i would agree but ven is too good not to be all in.

Vechain fud is getting more and more bizarre.
How long till we step in into completely abstract realms?

No, this is what people who gonna be rich EOY do

i once saw sunny explode a developer's head with his psychic powers for not keeping up with version control best practices

I nearly bought some of this yesterday but then I was like nahhhhhh then Chinese are not to be trusted

this is how rich people are born unironically

can you read?
are you fucking retarded?

these stories about the erratic behaviour of the CEO are very concerning. i think i will sell my VEN stack.

What is the rich range?

not gonna lie former 40 man team member here, the more and more i research the more shady shit i find. vechain is a solid nope from me, better off putting my money in waltonchain

Too much big money in it. Chink banker whales aren't selling.

I once watched sunny rape a baby goat to death, then eat its kidneys and offer the heart to mao tse tung

True. Also price of WTC is strongly in the buy-zone right now.

its over boys, theyre dead. get out pack up.

Heard the same but I thought he eat the liver

That makes more sense acutally, normally the alpha gets the liver. For those juicy vitamin and iron gains.

I heard he also forces the Female devs to stay in his breeding room to impregnate them with more devs.
All of vechain is a huge incest family.

PBOC & Vechain it's happening...

S sunny, no p please not again...
Yes, I will buy more vechain. Please leave me alone.

wtf is that from

Wrong Turn

indeed, might be months till the NDA runs out though.

rip eliza dushku

Since PBoC is starting a test for their crypto project in April I think its happening in Q1

You guys... :’-)
So much free time

they are starting in april?
That is great news, all I knew is that they might consider it in 2018.

Yep, I have personally seen this happen multiple times. He doesn't only stick with baby goats but also poultry and fish. One time he was raping this huge carp whilst yelling "I FUKI FUKI YOU FISHY U SUKI SUKI ME LOV YOU LONG TIME". This all happened while the 40 man dev team was watching. Then then all ordered pizza and acted like nothing ever happened. I mean wtf? Sunny himself ate the carp that he previously ejaculated in, some real shady stuff going on their behind closed doors, not gonna lie. He personally stalked me and my wife and told me he wouldn't stop until I have him 3 pidgeons and a fidget spinner. This guy has some serious mental issues. A friend of mine served time with him back in Guantanamo and he said all Sunny ever talked about was banana's and his obsession with Hillary Duff.

In case you're wondering, I ended up giving him 3 pidgeons and the fidget spinner. We're cool now though, he visits often to rape our house goldfish and fap in our mailbox. I see no problem with it, aslong as he's happy and he's causing no serious damage, I mean I could always get another goldfish right..

OP thats some cheap rumour
Altho I do believe in VeChain
But having people buy on rumours will just have them sell when it turns out to not be true

Fake news.