I SOLD AT 58 CENTS WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING. HELP ME. GO BACK IN TIME 2 HOURS TO WHERE I DIDNT SELL...

I SOLD AT 58 CENTS WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING. HELP ME. GO BACK IN TIME 2 HOURS TO WHERE I DIDNT SELL. ITS ALL GONNA SNAP BACK ISNT IT. HOLY FUCK ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he didn’t listen to AssBlaster

Good, we can't move forward unless weakhands like you sell

thank you for your bags

You will learn not to panic sell newfag, have patience in future

a panic seller got burned got what you deserve

Don't fomo in, this isn't the last leg down for btc.

There will be lower entry prices

Don't worry it's going to .10

Thanks OP. scooped up 30k on the dip

you literal fucking retard I hope for your sake you're LARPing

What a fuckin idiot!

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

thank u senpai will thank u in prayers tonight

This has to be fake.

said the nervous tetherboy

can somebody please post a cap of AB's price prediction? I remember him saying LINK will go up to 100-200 before consolidating to 10, only to restabilize at 50 per LINK

is this actually "realistic"?

50-60$ --> 10$ --> 150$

it was 60-70$ > 10$ > 150$

If link achieves what they plan on doing 1k is not unreasonable. It would revolutionize the entire banking sector, not to mention just about every other lesser industry.

I sold my bags at 0.70, to buy icx. Feels good, not having that stink on me.

Thx for the bags fgt
Hopefully, you'll get another chance to buy in at a decent price

my life... is over. theres no way im buying back with 30 % less link. no way in fuck.

you're literally the guy that makes the rest of us rich, so thanks i guess

never sell at a loss, never panic sell, if your holdings are already down 20-50% just hold forever, everything recovers over time

>stinky linkies actually believe this

in 10 years you will even buy ice cream with smartcontracts wich can only be verified by a chainlink™ node

Crazy fucks, t b h. ICX was a better buy.

assblaster warned us about this dip.

And here is the actual fulfillment: a whale ust bought 500k link at the bottom, almost clearing the order book to 7k sat.

You're the same kind of person that said exactly the same thing about eth at $5

a whale dumped the same amount 24 hours ago though, so idk if that's what it was. Yesterday was a lot of cleaer whale manipulation and accumulation though.

80 cts LOL

Is link going to recover strong?

is binance down for anyone else?

good old buy high sell low

>tfw link is my strongest recovering alt.

>OP dropped his bags
>Spaceship gains enough thrust to moon
Top kek m8

what site/program is this
love the design

Noooooo I needed to buy when I got home from wagecucking. Stay low!

......it's binance, bro.

Binance Advanced Exchange

Looks like the handle is forming nicely. Op better fomo back in before he misses the mission to Mars.

You are gonna miss the greatest bullrun of all time. Makes me sad to have to leave you behind user.

>Selling
>Ever

jej

HAHAHAHAHA IT'S RECOVERING SO FUCKING HARD, OP IS GETTING SO FUCKING DESTROYED. AHAHA. AHAHAHAHA. AHAHAH AAHCNHXCVZCXVHAHVAHDADFA

I feel sorry for you

>DCB == recovery

Lube your asshole, you're in for a ride.

>tfw in mincoins
lol ez x3 today

>thanksforyourbags.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

he dumped because he anticipated the market tanking

the fact that he's rebuying means he thinks its now recovering

just follow the whales bro, you don't even need to think for yourself at that point

>Making financial decisions based on live action role playing obese jabroni mark
Seek sunlight

digits don't lie

definitely, but that means it wasn't one of assblasters friends or institutions he was talking about accumulating, like the person I was replying to implied

you did the right thing.

the curse of stinky linky has been lifted *swoosh*

fake

nobody cares about link this much

Dont worry user, its going to .47
buy back then

This coin is so cucked by whales, every time something is happening fucking 50 btc sell walls appear.

How do you know this? I currently have almost 1 ETH ready to trade for LINK. At what price should I set my buy order?

You should have bought at the dip bro. Link is recovering strong as fuck.

The sell wall for ETH/LINK pairing is big now, right? What does this mean?

I'll save you some trouble: don't but this shit

Means upward rip incoming when it's eaten or pulled down. Whalefriend just needs to accumulate first

Not only this, but also buy. I'm going to start holding some tether to buy during hard dips. Not a lot, maybe 5% tops, but it saves the hassle of buying ETH and transferring to the exchange.

What price should I set my buy order?

just a reminder: if you're a retard that sells LINK low, you're only helping to make this sellwall bigger and bigger.

So let me get this straight. Never sell and you will prosper.

Fucking lynch yourself do retarded 3rd worlders actually fall for this

so is assblaster a larper or what

what's his problem, just accumulating?

Can... Can it be? It is!!!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I already fomod in at 0.90..........

dude the warp only works in warhammer

LINK Marines have the strongest hands in the entire galaxy. There isn't a damn thing that can break our spirit.

They called us stinky...

what do you think?

Honestly should I wait before i buy or what? Someone tell me!

SELL

You should have bought 2 hours ago.

Bro I couldn't ok? What to do now is that counts.

buying now is a good idea. it may go lower, it might not.

we are only getting fucked because we bought much higher than current prices. if you buy in at this price, even if it dips short term, you are golden.

>this fight between buyers/sellers currently going on

pure kino desu

Fuck could have got your bags but was waiting for 50c like a jew, so close

agreed, good to have some tether or fiat available at times like this. I normally don't myself but this time had about $5k tether left over from some xvg I sold awhile back so was able to stock up on some discounted alts for once, should be an easy 2 - 2.5x at least once market recovers

Buy now, it won’t go any lower.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHAHAJAJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHWHWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU DUMB FUCK

If only, fuck if any stupid cunt sold it at 10c I would be sitting on binance every second buying them all

Same. Had buy orders at 5k sats. Not fomo'ing back in now, fuck that.

What is happening to the price??

are you retarded?

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS!?

This is not a larp, dude why the fuck you sell for, either buy back or pray it drops again, me I would buy in, better to have then not right. I lost all my link to a cunt hacker, fucking brought that shot back, wasn't not letting anything fuck this for me again, link is put away on my hardwallet safe.

big money accumulating like ass blaster said

>How do you know this?
KNOW?
No one knows.
But its just broken lower, and next support levels are around .47

look on the 1 year chart

my dick is DIAMONDS

S(TRAP) IN CUNTS

Unironically, yes. Only more buys at lower prices, if you believe in the project.

Holy fuck it recoved so fucking quick, I was watching and couldn't believe my eyes, fucking brought xlm like half an hour before to for fuck sakes and was thinking about getting more link bit was just waiting for 50c. Fuck it, oh wells atleast I have a stack is all that matters, a nice comfy stack of link at 15c you fucking jelly new comers

>look at the 1 year chart
>1 year chart
>1 year
hahaha. AHAHA. AHAHAHAHHAA

don't fucking listen to this guy. how does a 1 year chart for a coin out less than half a year have ANYTHING to fucking do with the price action of this coin in the coming weeks when we KNOW anticipation for testnet and main net is building.

just end yourself.

Hodling is not a meme.
You got lured into trading and/or panic selling a project you believed in by the faggots posting summaries of their successful moves.

Protip: even if those people aren't larping, they don't mention the many times they shat the bed trying to pull moves like that.
And for every successful trade story, there are many more unsuccessful trade stories out there that won't get posted.

Sexy on-sale link